Doogie's Destiny.

JUNE 6, 
Doogie's Tale

A young man wipes the steam off the mirror in the bathroom of his parents house.  He had just finished his shower and was admiring his young face.  "Tonight's the night I am going to spend all night in the park."  His parents had gone away for the weekend on a business trip with his fathers work.  The teen was just itching to get his hole to the park.  He'd spent the last hour cleaning his hole out and he wanted to make sure there were not going to be any problems.  He had ridden his bike to the park loads of times but all during the day this was the first time at night and he was a bit nervous but at the same time excited.  His hole had been twitching all week since his mum told him they would be in Toronto for a few days. "Doogie" they said, "We have to go out of town for a week and we need you to stay here.  Now Uncle Joe will be here on Monday morning so this weekend you're going to be on your own.  I need you to behave no parties, no beer, just stay in and watch TV, or read a book." He HATED it when they called him by that nickname. Fuck he though to himself that only gave him 2 days to get laid.

He had heard about this park from some of the dirty old men he let fuck his ass for $50.  He got on his bike and rode from his house in Cap-Rouge just as the sun started to sink below the horizon.  The park was down by the river and the cool air felt great against his exposed skin.  Before leaving he decided to wear a jock strap, short cut offs, trainers and no shirt.  He had lubed up his hole and put his favorite butt plug in there to keep his hole open, a gift given to him by one of his 50 buck fucks.  He chained up his bike to a tree and started to walk around.  He saw a large number of cars and trucks parked in the parking area.  Thats a good sign he thought to himself.  He wondered how one got started here.  He walked around a bit more and got further into the forest.  He could see shadows of men walking by him a few feet off the path he was on.  The further down the path he walked he saw a bathroom hut ahead.  This particular place he had sussed out his previous trips to the park during the day.  There was a lot of dirty drawings and a few glory holes cut in between the partitions.  There were no doors on any of the partitions but merely shower curtains.  There were supposed to be any way, the men had long removed them so they could take full advantage of everything.  They were pit toilets so no water or anything.  Each cubical had the handicap rails along the sides but they were very narrow so there is no way someone in a wheelchair could fit in the cubical.  

Doogie made for the middle stall the one that had a glory hole cut in each side.  He figured why not give himself the best chances.  He was't much interested in sucking cock he really just wanted it in his ass.  He stood up on the hand rails and squatted down so his hole was spread and gave men easy access to it.  His hole was parallel to the ground and just the right height for men to just walk up and put their cocks in and dump their loads and leave.  He didn't have to wait long for his first customer.  He felt a rough hand moving over his back and then around to his chest.  

"Aren't you a bit young to be here?"  He said as he ran his hands over the kids body.  He found his way down to the plug still lodged in kids ass.  "Well you might be young but you sure ain't innocent."  He grabbed the plug and pulled to roughly out of his ass.  
Doogie grunted at the absence and could feel his ass lips in the cold air.  As soon as the plug was out the man shoved his cock in it place.  He almost yelled out as the thick tore into his ass.

"God your tight even with that toy you had in there.  He thrust up over and over again.  Hitting the boys prostate with every thrust.  The man still had the plug in his hand and shoved it into the kids mouth to keep him from crying out anymore.  He knew he was going to give it to the kid harder and didn't want to draw a crowd as he raped the kid.  

Doogie was enjoying the ride more than the man knew.  He loved it when his tricks used his ass as they wanted.  Just something warm to nut in.  The main goal of tonight was to see how many he could get.  He was hoping to get the lucky number 7 in his ass tonight.  The man continued to ravage his hole and all too soon he was winded and was shooting his load.  The man pulled the plug out of his mouth and  jammed it back up his ass.  Doogie was so pleased the trick did that because he didn't bring any lube and wanted to keep as much in as possible.
After about 5 minutes another man walked up and started teasing Doogie's body.  He found his way to the boys hole and found the plug.
"Don't rip it out I have a load I want to keep in there."

The fat man eased the plug out and and set it down on the rail.  He fingered the boys ass and got some of the cum on his fingers and rubbed it on his cock.  The fat man had an equally fat cock and stretched the kids ass as he stuffed it up the kid.  

"Ahhhhwwww fuck thats a thick cock.  Oh awww."

"The better to breed you with you worthless cunt."

Doogie grinned as he heard the trick say this, he knew that this guy was going to dump and leave quickly.  He hoped the next guy had a longer cock.  This one really only stretched him out and did';t hit anything inside to make him tingle.  The guy nutted and left but left the plug out.  He reached down to his hole and started to run his fingers around his loose hole.  He could feel the cum oozing out of it and reveled in the nastiness of it.  He brought up a finger full and put it in his mouth to suck them clean.  He reached back and ran his finger around his hole again and could feel another cock trying to find his hole.  He could feel the big cock head go around the edge and pick up some of the loose cum and shoved full bore up his ass.  "Ahhhh Fuck you asshole!!"

"NO FUCK YOU YOU BITCH FAG!!!  You know you want this MAN cock in your fagboy ass. "  The man grabbed the boy bodily off the rails and brought them down to rest on the floor, and shoved the boys face right into the gloryhole on one of the walls and held it there with his massive hand.

"Ahhhhh------" Doogie started to cry out as a cock was shoved down his throat until he started to choke.  The hand on the back of his head was still being forced into the hole so he could do nothing but stay still and get raped at both ends.  It wasn't long before he started to pass out due to lack of air.   He felt light headed and saw stars but the cock in his mouth slowly pulled out and he was able to suck in a huge lung full of air.  Before he could exhale the cock was shoved back down his throat preventing him from breathing again.  Meanwhile the guy behind him kept pile driving his huge cock in and out.  That guy still kept his face stuck in the glory hole so there was still no way he could escape the onslaught.  The stars stared to twinkle again in his yes and the man slowly withdrew his cock, and again the boy expelled a huge amount of air and sucked in more and the man shoved back in again.  Both these two were working in sync keeping the boy in a state of semi-consciousness.

"Hey guy leave your cock in till he passes out.  I really need to lay into him and am tired of holding his face to that hole and the little fag is probably going to fight us."  The top felt the hole's body go limp and he knew the other guy had worked his magic and the kid had passed out.  "Thanks man."  He pulled the kid by the hair and pressed him into the partition.  He really started jack-hammering his big headed cock into the kids hole and 5 minutes later hosed down his insides with his massive load.  After he was done he pulled out and the kid crumpled to the ground.

"FUCK THAT WAS HOT."  A deep voice growled from behind the other glory hole.

The second guy that had choked him with his cock pulled him up and laid his face on the toilet seat.  He fucked him for a few minutes and dumped his load up the cunt too.  The guy on the other side of the glory hole just sat and watched as guy number 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9 raped the kid.  Guy number 10 started fucking him and the kid started to rouse around and took him a minute to figure out where he was.  The cock in his ass hit his prostate and it brought him fully into the moment.  He moaned out load as the big cock sawed in and out of his ass.  For all he knew it was the same guy.  That guy unloaded and let the kid fall down, he struck his head on the toilet seat and knocked him out again.  Still the guy behind the glory hole just sat there and watched the scene.

There were 2 more guys that wondered by and saw the kid.  "Hey lookie what we have here.  Looks like he's been through the mill.  Lets look at him.  Damn he looks about 12 hey hes still out he cant ID us lets both fuck him.  Ill sit on the toilet and you lower him down on my rod.  Looks like he is lubed enough. Now shove your cock in next to mine he won't mind.  Yeah thats it.  FUCK I can feel every vein of your cock as it slides against mine.  FUCK YEAH lets breed this cunt and show him what it means to be a fag bitch boy."  The two men got in sync and as one drove in the other pulled out.  They did this on again off again for about 10 minutes.  Then they started shoving in unison and the combined pressure of the two 9+ inch fat cocks started to over stimulate the kids prostate and he woke up again with a start."

"OH FUUUUUCK HOW BIG IS THAT COCK?" Doogie cried out in ecstasy and pain.

"THOSE cocks are every bit of 9 inches and each about 2 inches around, working your fag ass over bitch!"

"MMMMMMMM Fuck it feels sooooo goooodddddd."  The pressure on his prostate was more than he could take.  After a  few more minutes he shot his load all over himself hitting his face and the face of the guy on the bottom.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT.  I DON'T WANT YOUR SHIT ON MY FACE."  He started to choke the boy and he passed out again.  The convulsions from his body as he shot his load and fighting to stay alert were too much for the tops and they nutted the hole all over each others cock.  They both pulled out and found the plug sitting there on the rail and shoved it back up the kids ass.

As the guys left and the guy from the other side of the hole stepped out and looked down at the boy.  He smiled down at the piece of ass he watched being raped for the past 2 hours the grin spread further across his face.  He nudged the kid with his foot and nothing happened.  He did it again and still nothing.  Finally he gave the kid a kick in the butt plug.  He stirred and started to get up.  The man slid back into the other cubical to watch the kid.  The boy started to get up and almost lost the plug in his ass.   He groaned to himself and took his position back up on the handicap rails and squatted down again.  He had to put his hand back to the plug because he could no longer keep it in his stretched out ass.  

"That was HOT young man!" The deep gravely voice called out from behind the hole.  You should be proud of yourself the way you took all those cocks and their seed."

"Thank you there is always room for one more."

"One more  you've been getting fucked for over 2 hours and you still want more cock?"

"I was made to take cock and cum from any man."

"I know you were, I've had my eye on you for a long time, and I have big plans for you."

"Can you fuck me now please I need some more cum in me I only have 6 loads and I wanted one more before I called it a night.  My legs are getting weak and 

I can't keep this plug in any more because I am so loose."

"You have 6 loads huh?  Well let me tell you that you have twice that and I am going to give you number 13 here in a few,"

"12 how long was I out?"

"Long enough for 6 people to seed your ass."  He walked over to the suspended boy and started to stroke and caress his body.  "You have such a small frame and almost totally hairless.   Your what 18 right?"  He wispered into the boys ear while both hands continued to roam over the boy.  The man started to pull out the plug.  "Close your hole boy Im going to take this out of you."  The boy clenched as the plug was removed, the man brought it up to the kids mouth and he opened it instinctively and stuck the plug in and he licked off the cum from it.  The man set the plug to the side.  With one hand the man brought up a small bottle and unscrewed the cap while the other hand tweaked his nips.  "Here your going to need this."  

As he said that the boy could feel the mans cock feeling around his ass trying to find the opening.  He took a deep hit off the bottle and started to wonder how the man could hold the bottle and tweak both his nipples at the same time.  As the rush came over him the man pushed and the head spread, and spread his hole.  What in the world did he have a bat and what was he holding it with.  The man held the bottle up to his nose again and he sucked it down greedily.

"MMM You have such a tight and welcoming hole.  You have no idea how big around that cock in your ass is or how big its going to get.  Bring your hands down and feel it."

Doogie did just that and almost fainted in surprise and with his good fortune.  He felt it was about 3 inches around and as he got further and further down the base it got wider and wider, until it was almost 6 inches around and then it was smaller, almost like a dogs knot.  He pulled his hand up and down the shaft and he groaned with delight and anticipation.

"What is it boy?  You like that big cock ripping you up.  Stretching you to the max."

"OHHH FUCK I LOVE IT.  Are you going to put it all in me?"

"More of it than you know, my little fag seed bag."  He shoved the plug into the boys mouth so he couldn't say anything.  He slowly started sliding in and out of the kids hot gripping ass.  With each withdrawal he would push a bit more up the cunt.  "Come on boy you know you want to take it all up your fag ass."
He tried to slide down a bit more but had to keep stopping, his hole wouldn't open any more.  The man brought the bottle back up to his nose and he snorted and snorted and snorted.  

As the man continued to stroke the boys nipples he handed the bottle to the boy "Keep sucking.  You know you want to be a good fag and take this big cock to the root.  All that cum in there is making it easier, you know you want to take it to the root."  He said this in soft whispers to the boys ears and as the boy continued to suck on the poppers, hardly leaving enough room for normal oxygen.  With that the man put both his hand on the boys shoulders and pushed the boy the rest of the way down his cock.  The boys hole was at the widest part of the mans cock and it seemed to be a barrier and he couldn't go any father.  The boy cried out in a shriek as the man gave one shove up and the hole closed around his massive organ.  Even behind the big plug you could still hear the pain in his voice.

Just then there was a different man behind the huge cocked man and before he knew it the new man had shoved his cock up his ass in one smooth move.  He felt a sharp pain in his cockhead but only for a second and then it was all tingly and Officer Bradley started to fuck the man in the middle.  Not knowing he had just signed his own death sentence as the venom worked its way through his body.

JUNE/6
Officer Bradley's story

Officer Bradley was a Corporal in the RCMP and was hankering for a promotion to Sergeant.  He was one of the few RCMPs that had a chip on his shoulder.  He was a right nasty person and was always on the look out for wrong doers.  Even the smallest infraction would cause him to write you a ticket or to run you in if he could make up something that might stick.  The thing he hated above all else were the fags that used the parks to fuck in.  "Don't these people know the parks and rest areas are for families and they don't want to see that shit."  Depending on his mood he might just run you in or he might take it out on a fag mouth or ass.  Even after he blew his load in an ass he might still run if you were a bad fuck.  

He went to the park that night to get a load out and possible get a few fags to be prison bitches.  He had an arrangement with the warden and he got kick backs from the inmates.  He had no problem doing it.  "They're just fags anyway they love this shit.  Its their dream to be a prison bitch."  He drove his truck and there were already about 35 cars parked in various parking areas in the park.  He parked closest to the river, he pulled his flashlight and handcuffs out of his bag and put them in his pockets.  He started to walk along the shoreline to see if there was any trouble he could get into.   He heard the familiar sounds of a few fags going at it in the brush.

"Yeah Fuck that ass give me your cum."  Came to his ears in a hushed whisper.

"You know you want it deep up your cunt.  How many loads you got in there already fag?"

"Only 2 yours will be the third, want to get 5 before I go home to the wife."

"Got a snatch on the side huh, nothing like playing both sides of the fence."

"Yeah fuck me harder, man give me that nut."

"Here it cums you fag number 3.    UUUURRRRGGGGGG!!!!!!!"

Bradley walked a little faster towards the sounds of the fags breeding.  By the time he got to where he thought the sounds were coming from was he just saw two guys walking in opposite directions.  Neither of them were headed back to a parking area so he wasn't sure who was the fag and who was the breeder.  He randomly picked the shorter of the two men thinking that it would be an easier target.  The man went into the woods and picked a path that he was unfamiliar with and he lost him.  He stopped and could only just make out the sounds of shadows moving from tree to tree.  Soon there was nothing but the sound of the bugs and the nearby shoreline.  

He went back to the water to check the area out.  As he approached the water he looked out over the water towards the other side.  As he looked over the water he though he saw a swan moving across the water towards his shore.  As the bird closer he stared in amazement as it got taller and taller.  It looked like a man was walking out of the river and going into the woods.  He wandered over to the place and lit his light and saw foot prints leading out of the water.  How odd he though, he followed the foot prints to see what was going on.  As he walked quietly into the woods he heard the sounds again of fags breeding.

"Yeah thats it fuck that ass.  Need to be getting home to the misses soon."

"Fuck you got a nice ass, hey look we got an audience.  Hey you want a go at his ass next.  No, well you don't know what your missing, he's got a sweet ass.  Sure get down there and suck his cock.  Hey what are you doing.... Yeah lick my balls as they flap against this fag.  Fuck that feels good."

"Holy Hell that guy is licking my ass as you fuck me.   FUUUUUCCCKKKKKK!!!!"

"Damn you got a nasty ass already how many loads you got in there cunt?  What the hell is that?"

"That guys got his tongue in my ass along with your cock."

Bradley hurried towards the sounds.  He could see the 3 men just ahead of him.  Between the odd guy under them and the sounds of running the two fucking broke apart and ran away, leaving the third man on the ground.  As Officer Bradley broke through the clearing all that was left was the third guy on the ground.  As he got closer the man rose to his feet and was even taller and bigger than his own 6' 5" muscular build.   Each looked into the eyes of the other as if they had completely ruined everything.  He looked at the guy up and down and made note of his dark clothes and an odd symbol on the back of his shirt as he walked away.  "I was going to get me two fags for the jail house and that guy just fucked it all up for me.  Im going to make sure he pays."  He set off again in search of a fag to take.  He wondered around for about an hour finally and heard two guys talking.

"Hey theres some fag in the tootsies over there on the east side.  I just saw him getting fucked and he looks keen on it, you should go and try him out."

Bradley thought he would have to go and check that out.  Unfortunately it was on the other side of the park, the same way that guy who messed up his arrest went.  He turned around and walked towards the toilets.  As he was going he hear a man.

"God you got a sweet ass baby.  MMMMM You like it when I fuck you in the ass? MMMMM it feels soo good."

Fearing that maybe that toilet fag would be gone by the time he got there he made for them instead.  The closer he got he started creeping to make sure he was not heard.  He got right up to them and the shined the light in their eyes blinding them and freezing them in mid fuck.  As his light fully illuminated the scene he saw a man fucking a woman.  "What the hell are you doing out here?  Your lucky your a man and a woman, now get out of here."  They pulled up their clothes and ran away.  He started on his way to the toilets again.  As he walked he would see guys walk by him one at a time.  They all cruised him as he passed but none of them followed through, he wanted to get to the toilets and see what was up.  He finally made it there and could see that same guy with the symbol on his back just standing with his back to him looking down at the floor.  He stood there for a long time before he finally moved.  

The guy nudged something with his foot, maybe that is the fag he nudged, he did it again, and then finally it looked like he kicked whatever it was.  He crept closer and closer trying to hear what they were saying.  He could barely hear but was able to catch part of it.

"That was HOT young man!" The deep gravely voice called out from behind the hole.  You should be proud of yourself the way you took all those cocks and their seed."

He couldn't hear the response from the fag.

"One more  you've been getting fucked for over 2 hours and you still want more cock?"

"I was made to take cock and cum from any man."  That sounds like the fag is getting warmed up.  I want to take them both.  One sounds like he wants it anyway and the other just pissed him off the last time he saw him and was going to make him pay.

"I know you were, I've had my eye on you for a long time, and I have big plans for you."  Big plans?  What the hell is he talking about he going to sell this fag or something?

"Can you fuck me now please I need some more cum in me I only have 6 loads and I wanted one more before I called it a night.  My legs are getting weak and I can't keep this plug in any more because I am so loose."  God what a piece of trash I'd be doing him a favor running them both in.
"You have 6 loads huh?  Well let me tell you that you have twice that and I am going to give you number 13 here in a few,"
"12 how long was I out?"  12 Loads what the fuck was that fag doing.  I definitely have to run them both in.  
"Long enough for 6 people to seed your ass."  He walked over to the suspended boy and started to stroke and caress his body.  "You have such a small frame and almost totally hairless."  He whispered into the boys ear while both hands continued to roam over the boy.  The man started to pull out the plug.  "Close your hole boy Im going to take this out of you."  The boy clenched as the plug was removed, the man brought it up to the kids mouth and he opened it instinctively and stuck the plug in and he licked off the cum from it.  The man set the plug to the side.  With one hand the man brought up a small bottle and unscrewed the cap while the other hand tweaked his nips.  "Here your going to need this." 
WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!!!!!!  Bradley thought to himself, thats a fucking kid in there.  Fuck there goes my plans.  I can't take a teen into the cells.  He wouldn't make it out alive, the way those perv prisoners are.  With adults they are tougher and more resilient and can take a good hard fucking with out breaking.  But this kid despite the fact it sounds like he has been fucked by 12 guys and getting ready and willing for number 13.  The thoughts of what the prisoners would do to the teen turned him on and he started to pull his cock out and stroke it.  His plans changed now he was going to fuck the guy that pissed him off run him in and see what he could do with the boy later.   The closer he got the more he saw.  The man had taken his clothes off and was stroking his cock.  OH FUCK THAT THING IS HUGE he thought to himself.  It made his own rod throb in his hands.  He was a good 9" but loved it when he fucked a guy with a bigger cock than his.   He could see it swinging between his legs and marveled as it rose up and started moving around as if it had a mind of its own.  His cock seemed to get thicker as it went down to the base and then it struck him.  He had the cock of a dog.  It had a knot just like his own dogs.  There was no way that big cock was going to go into that teen.  To his amazement the boy got further and further down the huge rod.  It looked like he had bottomed out right at the base of that k9 knot.  The man pushed the boy down and thrust up into the boy.  He could hear the boy cry out in pain.  

This was his chance.  He got behind the man fucking the boy and shoved his big cock in with out lube and for the briefest of seconds his cock head burned as if stung by a bee.  He paused for a second and then felt a glorious feeling throughout his whole cock.  He thought it was just from forcing his cock in without lube.  The more he fucked the better it felt, the ass walls were turning to velvet and they burned with a heat unlike he had ever known.  His cock felt all tingly down the shaft as if he was sounding his cock.  It felt incredible no other fuck felt this good.  He thrust in and out of the guys ass not caring about the mans feeling only caring about getting his nuts off.  That was the thing he could feel the great feelings but it was like he wasn't building to climax so he fucked harder and harder.  The tingling that had started in his shaft was spreading to his balls, they felt like they were full of cum just waiting to release.  But still he couldn't feel any kind of build up to climax.  So he fucked faster and faster hoping that would help push him over the edge.  The frenzy of the fuck was masking the changes his body was going through.  Which is the main purpose of the venom in the first place.  

Berkley's balls began to swell.  But the power of the fuck was getting to him and he only cared about one thing, and that was cumming.  But he couldn't cum, no matter how hard he tried he couldn't get his balls to release their load.  As he continued to pound the mans hole his balls continued to grow larger and larger.  From the size of large grapes to apricots, from plums to pears, to eggplants.  They just continued to swell and produce semen, and his sack distended further and further.  His testosterone levels were through the roof as result of all the semen and he fucked harder and harder.  His nuts swelling from eggplants to soccer balls.  As they did his sack pitched back and forth as he fucked, hitting the man he was fucking and even going as far as hitting the balls of the teen in front of him.  But still he was not able to get his nuts off.  

He was so involved in the fucking that he didn't notice the man and women he let go earlier had come by to check out what all the commotion was.  They stared in wonderment as the guys nuts swung like a clock's pendulum between his legs.  They walked closer and closer to the action.  The guy in the middle reached out and grabbed the man away from his girl and kissed him full on the mouth for a solid 3 minutes.  His wife stood there in awe, she never knew her husband was gay.  As soon as the kiss broke the man went to his wife and kissed her the same as the man in the middle had done to him.  After they parted they both turned around and walked away.

Officer Berkley was sweating so much that he was starting to get week in the knees and his whole body was starting to go limp but still he not busted his nut.  His balls were enormous now about the size of basketballs, they hurt as they flopped around under him, but the pain just drove him on harder and harder.  It was almost as if his balls were trying to create all the semen he would need over the course of a lifetime.  They ached for release, he could feel the mans ass twitch as well, he knew the man was dumping his load in the boy because he had fucked enough fags to know what their asses feel like when they nut.  That was the final straw for him he finally started to release his semen into the mans ass.  The feelings of euphoria lasted and lasted and lasted.  There seemed to be no end to the pleasure he was getting from unloading.  His balls continued to make his seed but he never lost that orgasmic feeling.

Going on in front of him was the same story.  The man in the middle had started to cum as well filling Doogie and his eruptions which never ceased either he kept filling the boy with his seed.  With his cock locked in by the fat base the cum he kept pumping in him had nowhere to go but up.

The waves of pleasure from Bradley had finally started to slow down a little he still felt wonderful but his knees felt like they were going to give out any minute.  He fell forward onto the back of the man and marveled at the heat he was giving of but there was no sweat. It was then he heard choking and he snapped back to reality as it appeared the boy in front was throwing up into the toilet.  He stood straight up and then his knees gave out and he fell over backwards.......Only he never fell out of the man he was fucking.

JUNE/6

Lou's Side

It was a warm summer evening and the time had come for me to retake a human form.  It was time to shake things up a bit.  Its time people came to know the power I have over the world.  I have made my choice of who and what is going to happen and the revolution starts tonight.  The river water around me feels cold as I walk across the river bottom.  My head broke the water and I make my way towards shore.  I can already see about 27 people milling around the in trees.  I can see some in pairs some walking alone and some in small groups.  There was a man walking towards me I ignored him and wondered into the woods.  I could hear the sounds of people swapping their seed.  I saw two off to my right.  I hid behind a tree and watched the hot scene unfolding before me.

"Yeah thats it fuck that ass.  Need to be getting home to the misses soon."

"Fuck you got a nice ass, hey look we got an audience.  Hey you want a go at his ass next?"

I walked over to the them to see if there was any pleasure I could get from the scene.  I got down under the married fag on the bottom and started. "No not right now."

" No, well you don't know what your missing, he's got a sweet ass.  Sure get down there and suck his cock."

I got down on my knees but I wasn't interested in his cock.  I was interested in the fucking.  I got down there and could see all the action of the big cock fucking the fag.  The cum around the tops balls and the bottoms ass glowed as if fluoresced under black light.  That is what I was after. 

"Hey what are you doing.... Yeah lick my balls as they flap against this fag.  Fuck that feels good."

"Damn you got a nasty ass already how many loads you got in there cunt?  What the hell is that?"

"Holy Hell that guy is licking my ass as you fuck me.   FUUUUUCCCKKKKKK!!!!"

I lapped at his balls and the bottoms ass.  My tongue stretched out and I found my way into the bottoms ass.  Oh I was pleased.  I could taste the seed of 5 different men in his nasty ass.  "He's got the cum of 5 different men in here are you going to make it 6?"

"That guys got his tongue in my ass along with your cock."

I had my tongue wrapped around the tops cock and I was working on making my way to the head of his cock.  I was enjoying the flavor of the 5 guys semen when they had heard the sound of running footsteps.  The top ripped his cock out and my tongue came out with it and it unraveled from around his cock.  The split and ran away in different directions.  I sat there looking daggers at the moron who made us split up.  He glared down at me as if he was thinking the same thing as me.  Our eyes bored into each other for a solid 3 minutes.  I looked into his soul and saw he was a man after who I could be proud of.  I could see that way he used these fags for his own pleasure and then after he got his nuts off he would slap the cuffs on them and haul them in and sell them to a prison warden for use as a sex slave.  Indeed a man in my own image.  I could have struck him down right now but I saw that he was doing my work so I let him carry on.  He left and I went the other way to find my initial target.  I found my way to the toilets and there he was face smashed into a glory hole with some big brute of a man fucking the life right out of him
"Hey guy leave your cock in till he passes out.  I really need to lay into him and am tired of holding his face to that hole and the little fag is probably going to fight us."  The top felt the hole's body go limp and he knew the other guy had worked his magic and the kid had passed out.  "Thanks man."  I watched as he pulled the kid up by the hair and pressed him into the partition.  He really started jack-hammering his big headed cock into the kids hole and 5 minutes later hosed down his insides with his massive load.  After he was done he pulled out and the kid crumpled to the ground.  Once he left I could again see all the cum laying on the ground around him and covering his ass and the toy there on the rails.  "FUCK THAT WAS HOT" I said in a low growl.  

The other guy that had chocked the kid in the first place picked the fag up and threw him over the toilet seat and really laid his pipe into him.  He threw the kid around so much that his head actually went the toilet.  Since there was no water in the pit toilet he probably only got a little bit of shit on him.  Not that many people actually used this place to shit in.  More people used it to shoot their loads.  If the last guy was rough this guy was much worse.  He would fling the limp body around like a rag doll doing what ever he could to get his rocks off.  He too filled the kids ass with his seed and left.  I went over to look at the boy and started to scoop the cum that had been laying around into his hole.  After I had finished I sat back and watched through the hole as 5 more men fucked the fag adding to his already overflowing ass hole.  I could see off in the distance two men walking together, but not like any of the other guys.  I had a feeling they were like the cop and where here to cause trouble and get their rocks off at the same time.  I watched it total lust as they double fucked the fag into reality and saw when the kid shot his last load all over himself and got some on the guy and that sent him over the edge in anger and brutally fucked the kid and choked him until he stopped fighting him.  They threw him on the floor like any other piece of trash and left him there after shoving the plug back in his ass.  I stepped out and looked down at the boy.  I smiled down at the piece of ass Id watched being raped for the past 2 hours and grinned even wider.  I nudged the kid with my foot and nothing happened.  I did it again and still nothing.  I finally gave the kid a kick in the butt plug.  He stirred and started to get up.  I slid back into the other cubical to watch the kid.  The boy started to get up and almost lost the plug in his ass.   He groaned to himself and took his position back up on the handicap rails and squatted down again.  He had to put his hand back to the plug because he could no longer keep it in his stretched out ass.  

"That was HOT young man!" I called out from behind the hole. "You should be proud of yourself the way you took all those cocks and their seed."

"Thank you there is always room for one more."

"One more,  you've been getting fucked for over 2 hours and you still want more cock?"

"I was made to take cock and cum from any man."

"I know you were, I've had my eye on you for a long time, and I have big plans for you."

"Can you fuck me now please I need some more cum in me I only have 6 loads and I wanted one more before I called it a night.  My legs are getting weak and I can't keep this plug in any more because I am so loose."

"12 how long was I out?"

"Long enough for 6 people to seed your ass."  I walked over to the suspended boy and started to stroke and caress his body.  "You have such a small frame and almost totally hairless.   Clamp your ass down I am going to remove the plug."  As I pulled it out some of the cum dribbled down onto my cock and I looked at it and the plug and could see the different seed of the men who bred this kid.  Each man's seed gave off a different color and made it easy for me to see all of them.  I brought the plug up to the kids mouth and had him clean it off of all of the holy seed.  I removed it and placed it off to the side and then I started to rub my hands over his body and I brought a special bottle of poppers up to the kids nose and told him "Your going to need this."  As he took his first few hits I could feel them start to work their magic on his hole.  His cockhead had honed in on the boys hole and was pressing against it waiting for it to relax.  I ran my hands over both his nipples at the same time.  As the rush came over him i pushed and the head spread, and spread his hole.  I was still getting resistance so I  held the bottle up to his nose again and he sucked it down greedily. "MMM You have such a tight and welcoming hole.  You have no idea how big around that cock in your ass is or how big its going to get.  Bring your hands down and feel it."
The fag did just that and shuttered.  I could feel his hand as he got further and further down the base got wider and wider, until it was almost 6 inches around and then it was smaller, almost like a dogs knot.  He pulled his hand up and down the shaft and he groaned with delight and anticipation.

"What is it boy?  You like that big cock ripping you up.  Stretching you to the max."

"OHHH FUCK I LOVE IT.  Are you going to put it all in me?"

"More of it than you know, my little fag seed bag."  I shoved the plug into the boys mouth so he couldn't say anything.  I slowly started sliding in and out of the kids hot gripping ass.  With each withdrawal I would push a bit more up his cunt.  "Come on boy you know you want to take it all up your fag ass." He tried to slide down a bit more but had to keep stopping, his hole wouldn't open any more.  I brought the bottle back up to his nose and he snorted and snorted and snorted.  I continued to stroke the boys nipples and I handed the bottle to the boy "Keep sucking.  You know you want to be a good fag and take this big cock to the root.  All that cum in there is making it easier, you know you want to take it to the root."  I said this in a soft whisper to the boys ears as the boy continued to suck on the poppers, hardly leaving enough room for normal oxygen.  With that I put both his hand on the boys shoulders and pushed the boy the rest of the way down my cock.  The boys hole was at the widest part of my beastcock and there seemed to be a barrier and it couldn't go any father.  The boy cried out in a shriek as I gave one shove up and pulled down and the hole closed around my massive organ.  Even behind the big plug you could still hear the pain in his voice.

Just then there was someone behind me and before I knew it the new man had shoved his cock up my ass in one smooth move.  Taken aback for only a half second I let loose my anal defenses and stung him on his cock head.  He paused for a moment and then he went right on fucking me.  Now don't get me wrong I loved to be fucked as much as the next fag but this cop was ruining my perfect evening with this piece of trash.  The second his cock entered my hole I knew who it was.  The venom I gave him will work fast and start to change his body, there is a dark place waiting for him when he finishes up.  I slipped a tentacle up his cock and it found it was to his balls and between the venom injection and my own special help his balls went into overdrive and created not just millions of sperm but a number almost unimaginable.  The venom was working through out his entire body.  It went to his brain so it would tell his body to do two things, JUST KEEP FUCKING, and JUST KEEP MAKING SEMEN.  The overdose of testosterone added to these two functions increasing their need and desire in the man's small brain.  One of the side affects of creating so much semen it starts to rob the body of all of the nutrients that are needed to make it.  Thus robbing human bone of its calcium making them weak and brittle.  

As the cop was fucking me and I have to admit he as doing a good job hitting all the right places in my ass.  The kid was still getting used to my cock in  his ass.  I could see the tears running down his face as he continued to suck on the poppers.  At some point he must have realized he was in trouble and that there was no way he could get out of it and just s=resigned himself to the fuck.  With my beast dick being now firmly lodged in his ass and not being able to really thrust I did the other thing I could and that was to make my dick grow longer and then shrink so that I could get all the feelings of fucking ass but with nothing leaving his hole.  The cop behind me continued his never ending fuck.  I could finally start to feel his balls slapping against me and knew the time was getting close. I continued fucking the fag letting my beastcock worm its way up his insides rearranging his insides when I need them too.  He finally started to enjoy it.  I took the but plug out of his mouth and he just moaned and growled for more.  "You like this big cock in your ass fag?"  I bent forward to kiss him and then I found the flaw in my plan.  I quickly stopped and asked him again, "You like this big cock in your ass fag?"

'FUCK ME WITH THE HUGE COCK......HARDER....HARDER!!!!"

This pronouncement had brought us an audience, a man and a woman stopped by.  Just what I needed.   They got closer as if there were going to try and help someone but then I turned to them and gave them my stare and they stopped.  I made the man come over to me and I kissed him full on the mouth and in that kiss I told him what I wanted them to do.  I watched as he went to his rather disgusted looking wife and he kissed her passing along my message and they turned and walked away.  Now I knew the kid was ready for the full show.  I started to withdraw my cock out of his as my knot pulled at his anal ring I could hear him gasp and moan louder.  It popped out of him with an audible sound and he convulsed at it removal.  He didn't wait long before I was shoving it back in his hole again.  As I did this I could feel the cop's balls getting bigger and they had started to hit the kids balls as well and we was wincing in pain when they did that in combination of my knot sliding in and out of him.  By not the cum of the 12 me was worked up into a foamy froth and I knew between his hot ass and the jack hammering of the cop behind me I was going to blow soon.  I had to wait just a bit longer for the full effects of the venom to take hold.  He drove in and out of my ass and with each thrust he fucked me harder into the kid.  I loved every minute of it.  I could tell by the shaking of the cop his knees were about to give way due to the lack of calcium in his system.  The knot at the base of my cock went in the fag one last time and then it grew even bigger that it was before about the size of a small melon, so there was no way it was coming out of his ass and nothing was going to be able to get passed it.  I was now locked fully into the fag.  This was it the moment both their lives would change.  The boys was my plan all along the cop and signed his own death warrant when he put is magnificent cock in my ass.  I let loose with a fire hose of cum not only from me but the cops cum was also being drained from his balls through my tentacles and into the boy as well.  He was getting doubled creamed.  

With my knot firmly in place the only way for all that come to go was up.  So that is exactly where it went.  It started to flood his bowels and push its contents backwards through his GI tract.  The pressure was too much and things started to rush backwards into the kids stomach from what had been in his intestines.  When the stomached sensed that it knew it had to clean house and so the kid started to vomit up its contents.  With each hurl his sphincter contracted and worked my cock over like nothing else.  This is the second best part.  As waves of vomiting ran over him and he hurled more and more his system was slowly emptying of any type of food and being replaced by mine and the cops semen.  When he started to throw up the semen I put my hand over his mouth so that he couldn't vomit anymore.  Soon his stomach too was full of our combined holy seed.  There was only one more place the semen needed to go to make the transformation complete and that was the lungs.  I pulled the kid closer to me and put my hand over his mouth harder and the cum finally came out his nose and I knew this was it.  A few more in takes of air through the nose was all it took to force the cum down into his lungs. And with that he was in his death thrown and this is the best time to be buried to the hilt in someone ass.  His ass danced all over my now 2 foot long cock in his ass.  It was electric and as the boy finally collapsed on the floor my dick still firmly planted in his ass the cop too collapsed on my back and then jerked up right away when he figured out that the boy had just died. If he hadn't moved so quickly he might have been ok but he tipped over backwards but I had a hold of his cock and I wasn't going to let it go.  He stared up at my back in surprise and it was only then he felt the tug on his cock.  

I let my ass muscles relax and they opened up and I slowly pulled the man into my ass.  I had to teach him a lesson that he couldn't take what I wasn't offering.  I had high hopes and many plans for him before he fucked the wrong guy with out permission.  His body started to fold in half at the waist, so that his heels were now touching the back of his head he started to panic as he felt me reeling him in my ass.  The Heat from which had been pleasant before now turned into a raging inferno and it burned his skin as he entered me.  The venom had completed its work and his bones just fell apart in his body from the force of my asshole contractions, I slowly brought him closer and closer to being fully consumed by my asshole.  He was now yelling out for someone to help him.  But any one that was near by knew better then to interfere with their master.  His arms flailed about trying to grab a hold of anything to try and keep him from my all consuming anal fires.   The hardest part was coming up but like with all who have perished this way his arms were up over his head and it makes it easier to collapse the shoulder blades and collar bones and finally the head slides in easily after that.  Depending on my mood I sometimes leave the hands out so the can wave around for a while before I finally let him go.  Because the longer he stays inside me the longer he keeps from being really tormented.  If he thinks it is bad being eaten by my ass, and having all his bones crushed.  That is nothing compared to what awaits him in my kingdom.  For you see in hell you are often forced to do the things you yourself did to others.  Which means he will spend the majority of his time getting fucked by my fellow demon brothers.  But thats another story.

The boy was still stuck on the end of my beast cock and I could tell he was starting to cool off, and that is the one thing that makes my cock go soft.  I had managed to shrink it enough so the he fell off my cock and crumpled on the floor of the toilet like the piece of trash he was.  Our holy seed gushed out of him and ran in rivers out of his ass and mouth.  I walked naked back to the water to return to my realm and to get this cop set up.  I am sure someone will come upon him soon enough.
Edited by mcmewest2
  • Like 6
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Epilogue

June/7

They found the boy the next morning and were horrified at the scene.  Everyone knew what goes on at that park, but this was first time there had ever been a death.  And for the death to be that of a child made it all the more tragic.  What was he doing there, did someone bring him, but more importantly WHO WAS HE.  There had been no missing children matching his description reported but it was still just the early morning and the parents may not even be aware the lad is missing.

"I think we need to keep a lid on this for the time being.  Don't tell the papers or anything.  I mean to say look at the state of this child.  I mean look what these fags did to him.  They'll fuck anything that moves.  Look how much semen is laying on the ground around him.  It looks like every fag in the city dropped by and fucked the lad from both ends.  Take him away Sam were all done here.  Have you seen Officer Bradley?"

"No, why?  I think he is off today."

"Odd as I was pulling in the parking area I saw his truck parked near the water."

"Well I know he likes to spend time here maybe he went fishing."

"Thats true and I think I remember hearing him say something about fishing this weekend." 

'Well lets get out of here and see what the coroner has to say."

Frank and Mary had left the park soon after the kiss they had with the strange man.  The drove as if in a trance to Doogie's house.  They found the key under the flower pot they opened the door and waited inside as they were instructed.  When Monday morning came around a man came up the path to the house.  He knocked on the door and it opened at his touch.  "Doogie?  You home?"  He called out with a puzzled tone to his voice.  "Doogie?  Where you at?  HELLO?"  He walked down the hall to his room and as he opened the door there was a sharp pain at the back of his head.  

"Now we need to tie him up and wait."

Uncle Joe roused around and and figured out he was tied up and blindfolded.  He didn't know how much time had passed.  His head rolled and then he was smacked from one side.  "Who's there?  Where is Doogie?  Who the hell are you?"  His questions went unanswered but he was smacked in the face again.  Hours and hours passed and still nothing was said no matter how many questions he asked.  He hoped that Doogie was ok.  He heard a door open and he asked again, "What the HELL DO YOU WANT?"

"Leave him we need to get going."  They left and drove down town to the city coroner's office.

The coroner looked sadly down at the boy.  How could someone do this to a child.  I don't care how handsome he was you cant do this to a child.  He  caressed the boys face and down his body.  He was getting turned on thinking about what the boys final moments must have been.  Taking the cocks of all those men.  One could only imagine in what ecstasy he was in.  He was in the process of turning the boy over so he could get a look at his rectum.  He was amazed that there was still fluid leaking out of him.  As he started to put his finger around the boys anus and enormous gush of semen came out.  It looked like half a gallon of the stuff.  He put his hands on either side of the boys ass and spread his cheeks ass he did so his hole relaxed again and even larger amount of semen came flooding out.  He was amazed and he started to finger the boys ass, and more came out the more he played with it.  He put his finger deeper in and felt his anus contract around his finger.  He jumped back amazed.  More semen started gushed out of him.  His body started to convulse and he coughed up even more semen.  He just stood back in horror and watched the whole sordid scene as about 5 gallons of semen were expelled for his openings.  The boy continued to cough and gag and he got to his knees in the pool of semen on the exam table.

"What the hell is going on?"  Doogie said in a hoarse rasp of a voice.  

"I don't know you were dead."

"Is this cum?  Where did it come from?"

"All that was in your body between your ass and stomach.  If I had to guess there was nothing else but semen in your GI tract."

Doogie didn't know what came over him but he put his face down into the pool of cum and started to eat it.  

The coroner looked on in continued horror as he saw air bubbles forming in the huge pool of semen.  He ran over and garbed the kid by the hair and pulled him from the pool.  His face was completely covered in the creamy semen.  The kid had his mouth wide and his tongue, which was VERY long, was all over his face not trying to loose a drop on the semen.  "What are you doing?

"I need to get every drop."

"Why?"

"Its sacred seed, every one has a purpose."  As he said that he plunged his face back into the pool and started sucking it down again.  He came up for air after a long time his face covered again in the fluid.  

The coroner didn't know what came over him but he rushed forward and started to lick the semen off the kids face.  Before long they were sharing a sloppy nasty cum filled kiss.  He started ripping off his clothes  and his rock hard cock was sticking straight out.  He pushed the kids face back in the pool of sacred seed and he shoved his cock into the boy.  Bubbles came up from all around the boys face.  He pulled the boy up by the hair and he gasped for breath.

"Fuck my ass and put me back in the pool."

The coroner did as he asked.  Like he needed to boys permission.  He shoved down so hard that there was a wave of seed that splashed over the rim of the exam tables.  "Oh NO!"  The corner ripped his cock out of the kid and he got down on the floor and started eating the seed off the floor.  The kid pulled his face out of the dwindling pool of semen.  He scraped the seed off his face and and put it in his mouth.  He looked down and asked what he was doing down there.  "Some of the seed splashed out of the tray.  The kid too dropped on all fours and started to go the other was around the table sucking up the spilled seed.  They met and fought over the last little bit on the floor.  Then the met in a kiss and continued to fight over the holy seed.  They got up and he shoved his dripping cock back in the kid and shoved the kids face down in the pool.    He fucked away and was completely lost in the fuck and didn't hear the doors open.  In walked the park couple, they took one look and the table and they two joined the boy with their faces in the ever dwindling pool of sacred seed.  

Soon the new man grabbed a syringe with a large blunt end like a turkey baster and drew up some of the seed.  They walked over to the fucking couple and got down on the floor under them and pushed the syringe along side the coroner's cock and injected the cum into the mix.  The coroner felt the additional slickness and he sped up his fucking.  He did this 4 times injecting about 2000 ccs into the kids ass.  

"Fuck that seed deep in my ass."

The coroner worked the new semen into a froth and the mas was down there licking up the drippings off the boys balls and around his hole.  He plowed for all he was worth the kids face was still down in the pool of seed.  There was not much left and between the boy and the woman were now scooping it towards their mouths to make sure every bit was saved and put to a good use.  He felt his climax building and then he finally let loose and unloaded into the boy.  The next thing he knew he was at his desk with his head down asleep.  He awoke with a start and wondered what had just happened.  The boy and the 2 other people were gone.  There was no trace that the boy had ever been there.

Across town Gaetan Dugas (Doogie) walked up the path to his house.  The man and woman explained to him the set up.  He was to go in and untie his uncle and act like he had been tied up in the other room the whole time.  He was to tell Bob that they were common buglers.  But they didn't take anything and didn't lave anything so there was really no point in contacting any one.  

That night Gaetan had a dream.  In that dream a man appeared to him and talked to him at great length.

Ive given you a special gift and you are my number one disciple and I need you to go out and spread the word of the sacred seed, that you carry in your balls.  Your job is to go forth and prosper.  I need you to procreate the sacred line.  I need you to go forth and recruit others into our brotherhood.  You do this and our army with grow and grow until we take over the world.  All you have to do is fuck as much as you can and you will convert them to our cause whether they want to or not.  Each of them become a carrier, and will lead the charge.  I need you to get a job that will keep you moving around so that you spread the holy seed far and wide.  But I am sad to tell you that you can't fuck anyone here in town.  I need you to keep your seed in your sack or eat it yourself while here in town.  You di have one person you can fuck and that is the city coroner.  Since he shared in the sacred semen seed swap he is now a brother.  He will only be attracted to you so there is no worry of him spreading the seed.  It is all part of the plan.   But like I said I need you to only fuck one or two people per town locally.  I need to keep this low key for a while.  I am thinking you should join and airline and become a pilot or a steward that way you can travel all over the country spreading the word.

Edited by mcmewest2
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 10

Thanks for all the cheers.  My favorite part is the imagery from the second part with the pool of demon seed in the trough table.  Not sure if I will write any more of it or not.  

I might do a bit more of the after life of Officer Bradley, because there is a lot of kink that can go in there.

• Upvote 3

• 1 year later...

Mani had forgot all about this amazing story! It reminds me of something similar I read years ago about a demon who used his foreskin to suck other men dry and absorb them and their souls.

stories like this are few and far between and it would be amazing to see more of them!

i once started trying to write my own about a demon that also fucked people to death and would consume them into his cock.

hor times

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...