Any Sinners In The House?

Guest PozGoat

Guest PozGoat

Sex and sin. Peanut butter and jelly.

Some things just go together as if they were meant to by some dark, twisted, sinister force.

If all things evil turn you off, you may want to hit your back button..

Anyone fans of the darker elements of sex?

Some examples..

Ritual sex

Black Metal Poz Sex

Fisting rituals

Coming of age rituals(his day of adulthood)

Hellsex

Wartsex

STDsex

Me restraining you in a sling and letting my POZ top buddies scum your guts until your blood is dirty, like us. Ritually making you a member of our evil tribe.

Piss-fucking. I mean the real piss, deep up the gut.

Personally, I'm not into shitsex but I gotta give a callout to our pro-shit bretheren. They're some of the coolest kinksters and know a thing or two about sin.

Me owning you for an evening. I make you wear a leash and a leather pig hood. I parade you around my local big-city fag paradise bathhouse and let the sickliest looking tops slime your hole all night long. I'm looking for the sickest looking.. the lepers, to breed you.

Why is it that the more sin we add to sex, the hotter it gets?

Sin, and be proud of it! If it feels good, do it!

:*

• 2 months later...
Guest PozGoat

not sure what some of them are but up for doing or trying most anything...love to be breed repeatedly by the sickliest looking AIDs givers

Oink!

If I saw those hot fucking jeans/w hankys at a tub, my knees would go weak(ur ass is perfect). I'd invite you back to my room and work on defining said kinks as I defile your hole, while adhering to your kinky hanky code.

I'd love to make you don the pig hood, collar, and leash for a night and parade you around the tubs with that sweet ass, for the lepers to defile..

Your hanky code tells me all I need to know and I like what I see.

Gives me an AIDS boner.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...