Any Sinners In The House?

Guest PozGoat

Guest btchbyl

saw some vids of guys getting fucked by horses. dont know if i would want to get fucked by one but it does seem hot. the danger of it and getting that much cum up my ass all at once. i wonder if it would be as thick as a baseball bat. i could try to get that up my ass.

I'm HELLBOUND. For being a slut. I know that. I am - literally - a God-damned slut. A God-damned pervert. The Queen of the Damned. I'll be s-t-r-e-t-c-h-e-d on the rack in Hell, hot coals packed in my mouth and my butthole - the places where I sinned - and subjected to the tortures of the Inquisition, the Iroquois, the Vietcong ... Or just put in a cage with my hands tied over my head ... so I can't play with myself. ; ) Humping, humping, humping the air.

• Upvote 2

Guest PozGoat
On 11/28/2016 at 10:56 PM, RandyCubby said:

I'm HELLBOUND. For being a slut. I know that. I am - literally - a God-damned slut. A God-damned pervert. The Queen of the Damned. I'll be s-t-r-e-t-c-h-e-d on the rack in Hell, hot coals packed in my mouth and my butthole - the places where I sinned - and subjected to the tortures of the Inquisition, the Iroquois, the Vietcong ... Or just put in a cage with my hands tied over my head ... so I can't play with myself. ; ) Humping, humping, humping the air.

Faggots likes us are considered too evil for hell. Treated as if we'll take over and soil the place or something..

When I enter hell, I'll look you up. Likely you'll be laying in the community sling with a foul black seed dripping from ur loins. Scented with sulphur, nope not from farts. From our Lord and master.

He who squirts fire and brimstone.

I would be honored to cuck the Devil's sperm from your diseased worthless faggot hole as I inject some plague of my own.

As the purple blotches grow on my abdomen, I find myself coughing more. I need your butthole to unload my dying seeds into. You are the fertile ground for my venom.

I would be honored to sicken your blood, body, and spirit. To soil your ballsack. To curse your seed to shoot my diseased seed.

To imprint my sickness upon your sperm. As you lay there, in Hell's bathhouse. The community sling. The slut pig bottom that offers himself to the whole fuckin joint..

I'd love to use the Devil's jiz as lube to fuck your worthless hole. Would it burn my dick? Likely, but I'd pull out and shove it in your mouth to cool the burn, then make you beg me to stick my disease back into your worthless shithole and tell me to keep it there until it squirts the very sulphur which we are both breathing into our burning lungs.

You make e put my dirty weiner back into you, until I spew my vile 'completion'.

For those asking what Hellsex is, read the above, please.

Hell, aint a bad place. Its a faggot paradise. The HOTTEST bathhouse..

I've reserved room 999. Randycub will be hogging the community sling, taking all cummers.

Hogging the sling, taking all cummers at BOTH ends... playing with myself in front of everyone... taking fat old trolls who can't get laid by anyone but the lowest level of sluts ... like me. Cum dripping out of my butt crack ... or farting out in an arc ... forming puddles all around me on the cold dirty concrete floor. The room filled with the scent of my hot butthole. Calloused hands from all around me feeling me up... tweaking, twisting, pinching my tits... fondling my softball-sized nutsack...

But I can't cum. I can't cum.

i want to come to SF an be used non stop for ten days.  ZIDS loads non stop.  Aids wastetrals fucking loads in me.  Condoms fullmof POIZ AIDS jizz dumped in my cunt.  Goal 1000 AIDs loads in ten days  Anyone that cn coordinates this conractr me.  jackaubreydog@gmail.com   i will fly to SF  Let you videeo rverything  Post ist it anywhere.  Video me having sex with AIDs wastrel, dogs horses, filled from condoms, absolutely anything.  sick, nasty, crazy, taboo  use me non stop for ten days.. keep me blown away on tina.  i wantthis bad rick. will send pics and more if your interested

• Upvote 1

On 11/29/2016 at 1:20 AM, evilqueerpig said:

NO sin in my faith!

hell yes to that.   i enjoy many of the darker elements and believe my sexuality and sexual behavior is driven by and focused around my connection with the darker forces.   

While some my not agree with all of my choices, I will NEVER accept any of it as sin.

First, sin is a construct of organized religion who use their power and control to cause the behavior that keeps the "believers"  in sync with the demands of the leaders.   I am not about to let anyone tell me that my beliefs and actions are "bad" in the eyes of some made up fairy tale of goodness and light.

Second, I see my actions as very natural....a very authentic way of living my life.   Being true to yourself cannot be wrong.

Third, I take responsibility for my life and actions.  I accept the consequences of my actions.   To me that is more honest than to be made to feel bad because some of what I enjoy and am driven to experience are not what others might want.  

In summary......fuck...fuck a lot and enjoy.  Explore the edges and corners of human sexuality.   Your will grow as a person.  But never let anyone tell you it is a sin.

• Upvote 3

Guest PozGoat
4 hours ago, SuccessfulChaser said:

hell yes to that.   i enjoy many of the darker elements and believe my sexuality and sexual behavior is driven by and focused around my connection with the darker forces.   

While some my not agree with all of my choices, I will NEVER accept any of it as sin.

First, sin is a construct of organized religion who use their power and control to cause the behavior that keeps the "believers"  in sync with the demands of the leaders.   I am not about to let anyone tell me that my beliefs and actions are "bad" in the eyes of some made up fairy tale of goodness and light.

Second, I see my actions as very natural....a very authentic way of living my life.   Being true to yourself cannot be wrong.

Third, I take responsibility for my life and actions.  I accept the consequences of my actions.   To me that is more honest than to be made to feel bad because some of what I enjoy and am driven to experience are not what others might want.  

In summary......fuck...fuck a lot and enjoy.  Explore the edges and corners of human sexuality.   Your will grow as a person.  But never let anyone tell you it is a sin.

I'm fully with you guys here. I'm not religious at all. I'm an atheist. I just find the whole sin and evil stuff to be a hot twisted fetish. I honestly wish there was a hell. Sounds like my kind of place.

Oink!

While I'm not an atheist, I respect your beliefs. I DO believe in God. 

Now, I ALSO agree strongly about people judging you (or me) based on their beliefs. That is so hypocritical it makes them look ignorant, unintelligent, and blind to even their own beliefs. 

Do they (those who judge) not realize that they are NOT the one doing the judging? That it is, in fact, God that does? And the God I believe in isn't going to cast me aside because he is a forgiving. That's even if what I do is a sin to begin with. 

Being true to yourself, taking responsibility for your actions, and accepting any consequences for them. Also if who I choose to have sex with and what I choose to do based on the above IS a sin...then what isn't? 

Finally, fuck and breed and be bred. Live your life...I know if I do that...I will have succeeded in living. Those who say I (we) are sinning ought to look in a mirror. Chances are they either have done similar things they claim are sins. And if they didn't but want to? Yeah who's the "sinner" now?

Live your life. It would be a sin if you didn't. 

On 11/30/2016 at 8:42 PM, PozGoat said:

Faggots likes us are considered too evil for hell. Treated as if we'll take over and soil the place or something..

When I enter hell, I'll look you up. Likely you'll be laying in the community sling with a foul black seed dripping from ur loins. Scented with sulphur, nope not from farts. From our Lord and master.

He who squirts fire and brimstone.

I would be honored to cuck the Devil's sperm from your diseased worthless faggot hole as I inject some plague of my own.

As the purple blotches grow on my abdomen, I find myself coughing more. I need your butthole to unload my dying seeds into. You are the fertile ground for my venom.

I would be honored to sicken your blood, body, and spirit. To soil your ballsack. To curse your seed to shoot my diseased seed.

To imprint my sickness upon your sperm. As you lay there, in Hell's bathhouse. The community sling. The slut pig bottom that offers himself to the whole fuckin joint..

I'd love to use the Devil's jiz as lube to fuck your worthless hole. Would it burn my dick? Likely, but I'd pull out and shove it in your mouth to cool the burn, then make you beg me to stick my disease back into your worthless shithole and tell me to keep it there until it squirts the very sulphur which we are both breathing into our burning lungs.

You make e put my dirty weiner back into you, until I spew my vile 'completion'.

For those asking what Hellsex is, read the above, please.

Hell, aint a bad place. Its a faggot paradise. The HOTTEST bathhouse..

I've reserved room 999. Randycub will be hogging the community sling, taking all cummers.

Now this is hot sinful sex! Yeah I know it doesn't quite line up with what I just commented on.

Or does it? Perhaps my definition of sin is different then those who simply don't get it. Maybe I even love it! This is a part of staying true to yourself. Perhaps it is dark TwisTed devianT behavior. And? 

That makes iT that much hoTTer. I am with my fellow "sinners" on this one. So whaT if I wanT the dark gifT!? 

At least I accept and admit it. Just like everyone in this thread (and the many others), if whaT I want and am into is sinning...sign me the fuck up!