Any Sinners In The House?

Guest PozGoat

Having been raised Christian and then follow a neo-pagan path I can certainly understand how fetishizing a toxic concept, like sin, can sap it of its destructive power and become a source of strength, or creation.

In that regard, let me share my deepest wish.

I wish to be led into a wooded glen, with a small campfire burning, and made to kneel. I will be tied to metal stakes in the ground and fucked. Over and over and over again. Man after man breeding my guts with their collective seed, and as each man cums I send an oath to Frey, the Norse god of fucking, of dicks, and of manhood.

Many mainstream fuckers, who wouldn't think twice about raw dogging me in a dark room, would call me sinful.

I'd call myself sated. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
On 12/10/2016 at 8:41 AM, SuccessfulChaser said:

hell yes to that.   i enjoy many of the darker elements and believe my sexuality and sexual behavior is driven by and focused around my connection with the darker forces.   

While some my not agree with all of my choices, I will NEVER accept any of it as sin.

First, sin is a construct of organized religion who use their power and control to cause the behavior that keeps the "believers"  in sync with the demands of the leaders.   I am not about to let anyone tell me that my beliefs and actions are "bad" in the eyes of some made up fairy tale of goodness and light.

Second, I see my actions as very natural....a very authentic way of living my life.   Being true to yourself cannot be wrong.

Third, I take responsibility for my life and actions.  I accept the consequences of my actions.   To me that is more honest than to be made to feel bad because some of what I enjoy and am driven to experience are not what others might want.  

In summary......fuck...fuck a lot and enjoy.  Explore the edges and corners of human sexuality.   Your will grow as a person.  But never let anyone tell you it is a sin.

Perfectly stated. I don't find my love of muscle growth and multi-partner sex to be sinful. For me, it is the natural animal instinct within that society has sought suppress and riun  in males by making them feel embarrassed about their cocks and bodies and ashamed of their sexual desires. Being able to strip down around a group of guys and mate like a beast in heat is the most natural and satisfying experience; I am total peace with the universe.

• Upvote 1

Guest PozGoat
On 12/11/2016 at 5:37 PM, bearboycub said:

Having been raised Christian and then follow a neo-pagan path I can certainly understand how fetishizing a toxic concept, like sin, can sap it of its destructive power and become a source of strength, or creation.

In that regard, let me share my deepest wish.

I wish to be led into a wooded glen, with a small campfire burning, and made to kneel. I will be tied to metal stakes in the ground and fucked. Over and over and over again. Man after man breeding my guts with their collective seed, and as each man cums I send an oath to Frey, the Norse god of fucking, of dicks, and of manhood.

Many mainstream fuckers, who wouldn't think twice about raw dogging me in a dark room, would call me sinful.

I'd call myself sated. 

From an ex-xtian atheist Norwegian-american..

I may have Norwegian (poz)blood flowing through my veins, but I can't be a Norse god, try as I might..

Would you settle for..

That wooded glen scenario with you tied down on a fuckbench, next to the bonfire. Simulating you being roasted, but next to the fire. Me and a few other poz tops glue SATYR horns to our heads and spit roast your ass and mouth with our sick demonic cocks and fill you with those demon swimmers.

I would love to carry out a hot RP scene in that scenario.

Not only am I a poz faggot, I'm also an accomplished woodsman and outdoor enthusiast. I would love to rp some kinky scanario like that on a hot summer sweaty night..

Bleet! as we lau-au-augh at you withering soul!

Edited by PozGoat

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Deviantlad

I am a born sinner and live my life sinning at every opportunity. When my time is up here on this earth I want to go to Hell when they continue to have all the fun.

Edited by Deviantlad

• 10 months later...
Guest stdjunkie
On ‎8‎/‎15‎/‎2016 at 6:26 AM, PozGoat said:

Sex and sin. Peanut butter and jelly.

Some things just go together as if they were meant to by some dark, twisted, sinister force.

If all things evil turn you off, you may want to hit your back button..

Anyone fans of the darker elements of sex?

Some examples..

Ritual sex

Black Metal Poz Sex

Fisting rituals

Coming of age rituals(his day of adulthood)

Hellsex

Wartsex

STDsex

Me restraining you in a sling and letting my POZ top buddies scum your guts until your blood is dirty, like us. Ritually making you a member of our evil tribe.

Piss-fucking. I mean the real piss, deep up the gut.

Personally, I'm not into shitsex but I gotta give a callout to our pro-shit bretheren. They're some of the coolest kinksters and know a thing or two about sin.

Me owning you for an evening. I make you wear a leash and a leather pig hood. I parade you around my local big-city fag paradise bathhouse and let the sickliest looking tops slime your hole all night long. I'm looking for the sickest looking.. the lepers, to breed you.

Why is it that the more sin we add to sex, the hotter it gets?

Sin, and be proud of it! If it feels good, do it!

:*

HAIL Sarah Palin, like-minded!
HAIL AIDS, HAIL DEATH.
Offering myself for being fully owned hardcore by a sadistic Master Priest that will keep me as his property, BUGGED Up object for LIFE bei and transformed completely to be fully destroyed by AIDS and STDs for Satans evil  pleasure