Going On Prep

hardix

So I've ordered my PreP, 7-14 days delivery. I eventually decided to take the plunge after an encounter in a club last weekend. Was bent over sucking a couple of guys in the dark room when a couple fingers went in my arse and literally pulled my cunt into position and then got fucked bb until he dumped his load, I never even saw who it was. Anyway this seems to be happening more and more, getting fucked bb that is, so I made the decision to get on Prep. I'm hoping the drug works and side effects are nil and then I can lay back in the sling and take multiple loads knowing that I won't get HIV, jst all the other nasty stuff out there, lol.

• Upvote 3

I so encourage that. Once PrEP becomes available in my country Im gonna start to take it as well. I know there are many on here who choose not to, spreading the virus... But I want my body and my seed to be in perfect condition. Bareback is the only way for me. Its natural. For me its all about spreading my DNA, my essence. Thats my true born purpose as a breeder. That doesn't need to involve std's. 

• Upvote 3

• Moderators

hardix, expect some stomach upset for a few days. Experiment with what time of day you take it and whether or not you have food in your stomach. It works best for me taking it on an empty stomach at bedtime, but I have read reports of guys who do better taking it after their breakfast. 
So far there are a huge number of us taking it and only one documented case of it failing. That case was an absolute worse case scenario - the top had a strain that was resistant to both drugs in Truvada and had a high VL. It's definitely as good as if not better than a rubber for preventing infection. 

Thanks guys for all the useful comments and suggestions. I'm booked into the clinic in a week or so for my final Hep B shot, I will ask them to run blood work so they can get a baseline and check for STD's and HIV then hopefully the Prep should be here and I can start taking it, then a week later  I can be a real slut:-)

• Upvote 2

Just seconding lower_bucks_bottom and suggesting to wait the full 28 day incubation period since your last bb encounter, and then test again before you start taking PrEP just to be absolutely sure, as taking PrEP in the early stages of HIV can diminish the effects of Truvada as treatment for HIV ... I'm paraphrasing a bit but I was chatting to a nurse who was obviously very knowledgeable and he was really emphatic about the importance of this.

Yesterday I got my second negative HIV result in 29 days so just started on PrEP myself.

• Upvote 1

Damn, got my PreP pills, went to the clinic today and because I had a dodgy fuck only 3 weeks ago I now have to wait another week but I'm on vacation, so by the time I get back and get tested it's going to be another 3 weeks for the test then probably another week or so before the results, so at least another month before I can start taking the pills....​

And I will be off to Hamburg and the Slut club before that happens, so only safe sex, Damn.

And I will be off to Hamburg and the Slut club before that happens, so only safe sex, Damn.

This is what read in the Slut Club website:

Each third SUNDAY of the month

The most legendary and talked about Sex Orgy Party in town in total darkness.

At the entry you will get all you need, a pitlamp to use on your head and the bag for your clothes, so the fun can start from now on.

Horny boys and big balls, Gang Bang in every corner, lights ou and party starts.

Fuckin´ horny atmosphere being naked in boots with a flashing light on your head.

It wouldn't be easy to do "safe sex". Not sure how you'll fight the temptation.

Indeed hungry-hole, it's a good club with different themes every Sunday and naked sex party every Thursday plus the fetish stuff Fri & Sat...I was there  a few months ago and got fisted in the dark, never saw the guy at all it was pitch black. I will have to be careful until my next visit.

• 4 weeks later...

The process for starting PreP is nearly over, had the final bloodwork and tests done yesterday, get the results next week, and if all being well can start taking PreP the day after. So in about two weeks time will be fully PrePed for some serious bb fun.

It's been a long process but hopefully worth the wait to get it right. 

Yeah, it's more of a process than people think to get it going, but well worth it......so fucking liberating, it's unreal.  For guys our age, I'm sure none of us ever thought we'd be enjoying sex like this (and still living to tell about it!)  I was still mostly topping when I started PrEP and waited way longer than necessary.  Supposedly all good once you've been taking it one week.  Deny yourself a little now, so you can pig out on vacation and forever :)

Been on PrEP for 2 and a half years now...no side effects. BB bottom here who luvs to be raw fucked and bred at the bath house/sex club...can never get enough sex and sperm...and no anxieties! Luv that PrEP, oink, oink  (Went to the gay bath house in Florence, IT last night and got raw fucked, pounded deep and bred by 3 Italian stallions...cum dripping out of my well fucked hole!!)

;)  ;)

• Upvote 1