Guest GoodExercise

Guest GoodExercise
I got to the bathhouse at 4:30pm.  Pretty quiet, but not dead.  Sucked lots of cock, but nobody came in my mouth -- I think they were saving up for later.  Got in the sling for a bit, but again no takers despite the fact that my sweet ass was pre-lubed in my Nasty Pig jock for the taking.  At about 6:00pm, I was thinking about leaving when a pale twink with glasses walked by, also right next to the public sling. Looked 18-20, skinny, geeky.  This is all literally true - somewhat inspired by what I would like to do to a bisexual fuck buddy that I sometimes meet with at home but want to take to the bathhouse.  I grabbed the twink from behind as he walked past me.  I felt his hairless body, removed his towel, and ate his ass.  Tangy hole.  I knew it was going to be a dirty fuck.  He got into the expert asslicking.  I got up, grabbed him by the shoulders, and walked him to the sling.  I helped him get his ankles into the stirrups.  Ate his ass some more, crowd gathered, and I fucked him raw.  Used the sling to pull him into me.  Totally controlled his ass.  When he said stop or slow down, I kept going or sped up.  Kind of dirty, so we had to cut it short.  I walked around some more, found a super handsome and lean guy that had been wandering for a while.  Followed him into the dry sauna and sucked his cock.  Still no cum. Glorious uncut white meat, tho.  I went on patrol to find the twink.  No luck.  Sucked some more.  Went back on patrol.  Found twink getting fucked by a stocky black guy in the corner of the gloryhole room. Twink was sucking a dude, and also getting his boymeat sucked.  There was a crowd, but when black guy pulled out, I went straight to work.  Ate twink hole.  Surprisingly clean -- I think I cleaned him out earlier (and he must have had other help, plus maybe he douched).  Fucked twink.  Rough fuck.  I like a crowd.  Twink forgot about the cock that he had been sucking and devoted his efforts to encouraging me to fuck him hard and harder still.  Everybody watched.  Twink literally said Cum In Me, Sir, out loud.  I made him repeat it twice for all to hear, and then I unloaded in him. Showered, left.  Had a Frap and pumpkin bread at SBux on the way home. 

• 1 month later...