Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
daddyboyleo

If You Are Negative And On Prep, Would You Consider A Long Term Relationship/marraige With Someone Poz

21 posts in this topic

I've been married for 18 years, my husband and I are both Poz.

Back in the day when I was diagnosed most Negative guys I met wouldn't consider having a long term relationship with a Poz guy.

After many years of conversations with other Poz guys i found that my experience wasn't unique.

I wonder if PrEP has changed that?

I'm in a beautiful long term relationship with the love of my life who is poz. I'm neg on PrEP. Even if PrEP weren't available I'd be with him. I had to come off it for 4 months but didn't even consider not being with him. Hope that helps.

Unfortunately it is still an issue...But it shouldn't be. The Positive partner will most likely be undetectable, meaning an extremely low risk for passing on the virus. Combine with PrEP for some peace of mind and the issue of sero-discordant couples should be non-existant

I personally am neg, but I would have no hangups being with a poz guy if he was someone I loved and he loved me.  I think, in this day and age, it's manageable.

On top of it all, love only comes around once in a blue moon, and it's a damned special thing.

Before PrEP I'd have hesitation about it.. but with it I'd have no problem about HIV status for a relationship. It has definitely expanding my dating pool. So many hot and wonderful poz guys out there..

Edited by rawfuckr

HIV status wouldn't be an issue for me, you'd just take precautions, but now with Prep, that's not even an issue. I never ask now, I just take any cock that wants my hole.  All I want is to feel a raw cock in me and hopefully get the seed from it's balls shot into my hole.

Absolutely, and it's one of the primary reasons I wanted to get on it.  I tried dating a couple poz guys before PrEP, but I pretty much picked total bottoms since I knew I'd be a little skittish about bottoming even though my brain told me undetectable was fine.  I enjoy being vers and def would want to be very vers in a relationship.  Since PrEP I don't really ask. although the info is usually offered.  

I'm engaged to a wonderful poz undetectable man. We dated a few times when he told me his status.  I thought about it for a minute or two, read up on HIV and we've been together more than a year.  I'm not on prep and won't go on it. He's mostly a top (he's teaching me to top) and shoots me full of his cum several times a week. I've never had a better love or sex life, HIV is something he has, not who he is.  I'm glad I was willing and able to accept him and learn all I could.  We'll be married early next year.  

PrEP made it easier for me to fall in love with my partner. Now I just want to have his baby. Half a bottle away from stopping my PrEP.  He'll be crushed when he finds out I am Poz from his seed, but we will be stronger individually and as a couple in the long run.

9 minutes ago, LittlePrEP said:

PrEP made it easier for me to fall in love with my partner. Now I just want to have his baby. Half a bottle away from stopping my PrEP.  He'll be crushed when he finds out I am Poz from his seed, but we will be stronger individually and as a couple in the long run.

Well done! Wish there were a lot more of this opinion!

It wouldn't be a problem for me. I'd be on Prep. And if he wanted to poz me, then I wouldn't have a problem with that either.

I'd be a hypocrite if I'd say no especially since being poz myself, and to be honest it a shame that this is still an issue due to the strides made in medicine. The only way I would say no is if the person just doesn't want to care for themselves and gave up

i don't mean to offend anyone at all, but for me, i'm not really sure :( it's just because of my diabetes, im more susceptible to viruses such as HIV. i'm negative right now though, and i'm also on PrEp and i'm a top, but however, im still very wary about who i have sex with, and i never fucked a guy in the ass without a condom in a long time. 

Not sure if i would honestly :/  

It's not offensive to look out for one's health it becomes offensive when one is acting like a jerk while looking out for their health, so don't feel bad about your concerns. You never know you may change your stance later on

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By LittlePrEP
      For the first time, new diagnoses of HIV have fallen among men who have sex with men in England, according to data from Public Health England. http://tinyurl.com/RemarkableDrop
      PrEP is the culprit again for those of us who resent being on it. When I look at the guys in the photo from the article, I think the caption should be that the bearded top is agreeing to Gift the clean-shaven bottom, who is looking adoringly into the eyes of the lover who will be with him forever no matter what else happens in their relationship or their lives.  

• By TagBoy87
      Some months ago I got stealthed in a sauna.... 
      For some odd reason I did not minded, I even left the guy bred me a second time... it was hot, but as always when the honriness finishes I have to deal with the rational decision of keep on living, paying taxes, working, taking care of family and friends, and so I decided to go on PeP.
      I hated it tbh, it was my second time, both time for stealthing and meds where killing my stomach... some days I even started taking the meds lates and one day I was partoculary annoyed at them and in a odd mood... I ended up flushing some of thems.
      I promissed myself no more annoying wait for results and super combinations of drugs: If I was gonna be poz I would just had sex w poz guys and wait at least a bit before taking meds and If I was gonna be neg, I would go on PreP to avoid the hussle.

At the end the results came. Neg. Doctor told me it was safe for me to start PreP now, and so today I rodered my first 3 months supply.
      I'm puzled... a part of me is scared since I know that once on PreP I would probably have no inhibitions and I will do things so dangerous I could not even dream before.
      Saunsas, dark rooms, bbrt orgys and maybe even PnP... who knows where i'll stop.

A part of me is scared. 
      I wanted to ask Preppers some questions:
      •Did you become so slutty you could not control yourself?
      •Did Prep made you catch more stds apart from HIV obviously
      •After how long did you knew it was working?
      •And if you stopped taking Prep why was it?
    • By TheLusciousLad
      Long story short, i'm 21 years old and i'm trying to get on SSI/disability due to my conditions i have (type 1 diabetes, autism, adhd, and a few other mental conditions). I haven't been approved for SSI yet however, and will most likely not be approved until another 2 years (it's a very long process)
      BUT my point is: i don't have any income at all, so I have to be on state health insurance. 
      Right now, i'm on state health insurance in Wisconsin. But my adoptive parents are going to be sending me down to Florida to live with relatives, so I'll have to go on state health insurance there instead once i move away (in October 2017)
      Today, my doctor just put me on PrEp, as i requested. It's covered by my state health insurance in Wisconsin, but would it be covered by state health insurance in florida? does anyone have any experience with this? 
    • By lucurious
      Hey guys! Please consider that this is my first erotic story ever and that English is not my native language. Have fun!

Meeting my hero

Part 1

I had just become matriculated at the university, when I was browsing the diverse student groups there were. One of them especially sparked my interest: A queer student group. They planned different types of events at the semester start – even before the lectures. One of them was a superhero themed meet and greet which had the purpose to convince guys to visit who had not come out yet. Actually a very nice idea, which got my attention, as I was only outed with my friends and sexually quite inexperienced, a virgin indeed.

So I searched for a sexy Spider-Man costume. He's my favourite. And thinking ahead I thought that I should be mostly naked underneath, but not totally – in case of … boner. So I bought my very first jock strap. An embarrassing shopping tour.

When the evening came, I was surprised how chill I was since everything was anonymous. I could just go any time without being stigmatized as a party hater forever and so on. I felt a certain freedom here. The student group had rented a local club. It was dark with flashing lights and loud. As I went inside I was greeted by an Iron Man and another Spider-Man. Oh shiiiit. The Spider-Man told me that I shouldn't be shocked. Spider-Man was apparently the costume of choice here for many. This sucked for me, but whatever.

After a while of partying, as I went to get a new drink, I could feel someone putting a hand on my shoulder, saying “Hey, we should totally further the plot, Spidey.” As I turned I could see a Deadpool standing in front of me. He was slightly taller than me and the only Deadpool at this party.

I, giggling: “Hey, nice hit on!”

Deadpool: “Yeah, I kinda want to stay in character here. So, wanna be my Spidey?”

I: “Well, uh, how come you chose me?”

Deadpool: “I figured you're the hottest Spidey here, and the hottest guy as far as I can see.” He leaned to the side to take a look at my ass. “Awesome ass. The jockstrap's a bonus, honey.”

I: “Oh shit, you can see that?”

Deadpool: “Oh, I can see that.” His hand which so far was holding a drink in front of his crotch moved to the side. “Whereas I'm naked.” He visibly smiled through his mask as my eyes widened and I gulped. I could see the outline of a very nice cock. “So in a Deadpool-Spidey situation, you'd really be the Spidey, right?” As he said this he elegantly raised his glass and spread a finger when saying “Deadpool” and inserted it into a hole created by his index finger and thumb of his free right hand for “Spidey”. Then he added: “Ok, let me just break character a minute. I'm not usually like this, ok? But I kinda feel like being cheeky today, as a Deadpool.”

I: “Yes”, I grinned.

He didn't wait long to grab my arm and pull me aside to the wall. After some chatter without much meaning, as we were both done with our drinks, I licked my lips as I so often do after drinking. However, in this context I knew that I could get his attention with it. He quickly grabbed my empty glass, put it aside, put one hand at my hip, the other at the back of my head and started kissing me with passion. He was the best kisser I'd ever had, really know how to use his tongue annd I did my best to reciprocate. “Oh, I can't take it any more. Let's go, Spidey!”, he said and again impressed me with his strength by simply pulling me somewehere else. Oh, I like strong guys.

Other #BBBH Sites…