If You Are Negative And On Prep, Would You Consider A Long Term Relationship/marraige With Someone Poz

daddyboyleo

While I've never really been interested in a dating or romantic relationship with another guy (I prefer women for that, but that's another topic), I would not be opposed to it if I met someone with whom I just had an instant connection beyond just sex. I would have no problem if he was poz. I already have a regular fuck buddy who is poz and not on meds. We rarely go a week without swapping loads.

• Upvote 2

@LittlePrEP Your partner definitely deserves to be part of this conversation. It could be a real blow to him if he found out you had deliberately gotten poz by his seed without his knowledge. It's not worth risking hurting him. Hopefully he will understand your need and your desire for this bond with him -- but if he doesn't, it could destroy him, and your relationship. Talk to him. 

Edited by 6811283
  • Upvote 1

Sadly it would be an issue for me. I have a compromised immune system due to being premature and I am disabled. With Medicare/Medicaid cuts, and disability of $700/month, there's no way I could afford PrEP even if sideffects didn't wreck my already somewhat-marginal health. Needless to say, HIV has always been a specter to me, even more than the rest of those of my generation . Sadly, 'manageable' is relative in health terms and I just can't get past the 'This will kill you if you don't respond well to meds, can't take them, or otherwise lose access.' I don't mean to be an asshole, as the previous poster living with diabetes said, but..the health risk looms larger, to me.

Hey your not being a asshole Grey. In this life we should all count the cost, for you and others you feel that the risk is too high. That's your choice to make and not one that anyone should try to make you feel guilty about. It's not like your saying "I wouldn't and your crazy or stupid if you would"

I'm on PrEP now, and I would not have any concerns about dating or being in a relationship with someone who is HIV+.  PrEP is a great innovation, and as a believer in science and research, there can only be improvements to be made from here on out...it would be great if there were a cure found in my lifetime! 

The only issue I can think of would be if studies/trials found that there were significant long-term side effects of Truvada that would cause harm to my body.  Then things might get dicey...but even then if I'm in a good, trusting, lasting relationship with a HIV+ man, we'd make it work.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Update on my earlier post from August:  We got married in April, tomorrow is our 2 year anniversary of meeting me. He's fucked me raw almost every two days for two years and I'm still neg.  He's UD on meds. Love his raw sperm in me. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I`m neg. and NOT on Prep.  I am a bottom too. If I were in a relationship with a poz guy I would most certainly have bare sex with him.  Most poz guys are undetectable. So I would not give it a second thought. Him cumming in my would be fine with me. Even if he wanted to stop taking his meds. for a while so his VL went up I would still let him cum in me every time he fucked me. I think it would be a very naturel and exciting bonding experience.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, cman54 said:

I`m neg. and NOT on Prep.  I am a bottom too. If I were in a relationship with a poz guy I would most certainly have bare sex with him.  Most poz guys are undetectable. So I would not give it a second thought. Him cumming in my would be fine with me. Even if he wanted to stop taking his meds. for a while so his VL went up I would still let him cum in me every time he fucked me. I think it would be a very naturel and exciting bonding experience.

That's how I feel too, as I sit here with an ass full of UD Poz cum...

On ‎6‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 3:40 PM, BiAggieGuy said:

While I've never really been interested in a dating or romantic relationship with another guy (I prefer women for that, but that's another topic), I would not be opposed to it if I met someone with whom I just had an instant connection beyond just sex. I would have no problem if he was poz. I already have a regular fuck buddy who is poz and not on meds. We rarely go a week without swapping loads.

This says it all pretty much for myself except getting involved with the female part, although if the situation of a fem that is HIV+ would come up and things were to progress in a suitable manner, I'd probably go for it with her. For the time being and as far as I can see into the future, I'm not interested in any kind of an LTR with male or female, but if things were to change for some reason, I'd be open and absolutely willing to have a partner that is HIV+.

I'm still  neg but would be fine about a LTR with a poz guy. I love BB  and before Prep I finally had to accept  there was a likelihood of becoming poz. Once i had accepted this  I found myself totally relating to poz guys.

Guest descartes70817

I'm Poz undetectable on meds and I would never start having sex with anyone without telling them. It really turns me on when neg guys want me to fuck them, but fucking other poz guys is an even bigger turnon.

My partner is undetectable ... has been for years and we fucked bareback before prep. I'm on prep now and don't hesitate to take a poz load, and would certainly consider a long-term relationship with a poz unmedicated/toxic/undetectable guy if something happened in this relationship.