If You Are Negative And On Prep, Would You Consider A Long Term Relationship/marraige With Someone Poz

daddyboyleo

On 3/15/2019 at 2:16 AM, hotguy02 said:

I am in a relationship with a 65 yr old top alpha daddy .  I'm 34.  When I was 18 he took my virginity and taught me how to be a good sun bottom for him.    He's always barebacked me and always breeded me.   He was always negative untill dec 2018.  He's on meds now but I'm more in love with him now than ever.   I'd definitely let him poz me if he wanted to .   I'm neg and not on prep.   It's just a matter of time.    I am too loyal to him.   My love for him is too strong.  We are going to work towards our plz relationship.   

Your point of view is quite similar to mine because If my partner was poz and I were negative, I'd even stop prep and let him poz me. His bugs will be more than appreciated because we would start a new page on our relationship in which we both would be closer and take care more of each other.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/14/2019 at 9:53 PM, ThisGuy said:

I would absolutely date or marry a poz guy. In fact, I would prefer it. And I want to marry him. Best still if he can be the one to knock me up, then we can swap strains every day of the rest of our lives. 

That's what I want. To marry my man, preferibly a Poz one so i can take this toxic nut everyday so that he would be the chosen to knock me up with his bugs and then, to swap them forever

• Thanks 1

On 3/13/2019 at 2:26 PM, averageslut48 said:

Neg Bottom here. Not on PrEP and never will take it. Of Course I would start a LTR with a poz guy. It doesn´t matter, if he is undetectable or toxic. The only Thing which counts is the guy, who I get to know. 

And if it happens to me to become infected, I will deal with it very well after all the years of bareback fucking. I always knew About the risks. But what will be, will be.

I am into barecking almost all my sexual life and taking the gift is just matter of time. But I am totally certain that I want to get it from the man I love 

On 8/10/2017 at 2:45 PM, tighthole64 said:

Personally, I think its a great idea.  Im negative, but chasing.  Being gifted and having a relationship with the gifter would be amazing! We would share the trials and tribulations of being poz, and becoming poz.

Sharing the good and bad times is the best way how to express to your beloved you care for him. God bless you!!!

• Like 1

Yes I would, its the person that you fall in love with. to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in

sickness and in health

, until death do us part.

Is this too deep? 

I have dated a few HIV poz guys and I was not the one to finish or end the friendship/relationship. except for one 

Edited by rawmonster
wanted to add more

• 2 months later...

My partner and I found out early in our relationship that he was poz.  And like a lot of people in this thread, I asked myself... "Would I treat this any different than a heart attack? cancer?".  And we went together for education and discussions around options.  He decided to start the cocktail (15 years ago) and within a short period of time, he was undetectable.  We were both versatile, but he preferred me topping him.  Raw.  Now and then, he would fuck me raw.  No issues.  We fucked raw with one another for 12 years. I was never worried about it, because we understood the numbers and the risks... and we knew he was low risk.  Case closed from our perspective.  We had lots of threesomes over the years and always fucked raw there as well.... after a brief discussion about current 'status'... after we split up, I met a local guy who I dated for about a year.  He was also undetectable and 80% bottom.  But he had a big thick dick and would dump a load in my ass every few weeks.  No issues.

In my experience... U=U is true and if you want to be in a relationship with someone who is Poz today... there are a lot more options than years ago.  New drugs can help the HIV person (if they want!!!) OR there are new options for the non-HIV partner (if they want!!!).  Everyone chooses their own path!

Cheers ... great question.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

• 2 years later...

I placed a post to this topic back in july of 2017, which was just after my decision to open up begin taking anonymous and strangers without asking questions. That's been a long time ago now, seems like a lifetime ago, and my thoughts have changed somewhat since then. Even after that long of time and many anonymous cocks later, I still remain neg. One of the things that has changed though, is the growing need and desire for the right guy to come along and change my status. Some of my deepest thoughts and desires have changed drastically in the recent couple of years, and am finding myself leaning and working towards more of a desire for some sort of a more long term and stable relationship with the right man. I'm still not quit to the point of a full commitment or marriage yet, I still enjoy my everyday freedoms too much, but it likely wouldn't take much to change my thinking if the right guy were to come along and desire to try to make the change with me.  

4 hours ago, Homo60 said:

I placed a post to this topic back in july of 2017, which was just after my decision to open up begin taking anonymous and strangers without asking questions. That's been a long time ago now, seems like a lifetime ago, and my thoughts have changed somewhat since then. Even after that long of time and many anonymous cocks later, I still remain neg. One of the things that has changed though, is the growing need and desire for the right guy to come along and change my status. Some of my deepest thoughts and desires have changed drastically in the recent couple of years, and am finding myself leaning and working towards more of a desire for some sort of a more long term and stable relationship with the right man. I'm still not quit to the point of a full commitment or marriage yet, I still enjoy my everyday freedoms too much, but it likely wouldn't take much to change my thinking if the right guy were to come along and desire to try to make the change with me.  

Couldn’t agree more. 

I've been in two long-term relationships with Poz people, the first for six months circa 2000, and my current relationship, which is almost 8 years strong!

In 2000, it was just becoming common for people to start combination therapy and have an undetectable viral load. The research establishing that undetectable means untransmissible had not begun, no HIV drugs were approved for prevention (HIV PrEP did not exist), and only emergency preventive measures were available (HIV PEP or post-exposure prophylaxis, which at that time was typically used for occupational exposures like needle sticks, though in San Francisco I could have received it if I'd asked, after a high-risk sexual encounter).

My answer to the question is yes, I'd be in a long-term relationship with a Poz person. That's true today, and it was true 22 years ago.

Back in 2000, my boyfriend and I went through a very large number of condoms in the time we were together. I did fuck him bare three times. He felt guilty about it, but we both acknowledged that those were the hottest of about 100 fucks over the course of our relationship.

The sheer pleasure of fucking him skin-to-skin, and filling him with my load outweighed any worry that I might have had. I regret using condoms at all in our relationship, and if I could do it over again, I would not have used them. I don't say that in hindsight, knowing now that U=U and that there was no risk, but because natural, bare, barrier-free fucking is what I want with people I love.

Edited by fskn
Format
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, fskn said:

I've been in two long-term relationships with Poz people, the first for six months circa 2000, and my current relationship, which is almost 8 years strong!

In 2000, it was just becoming common for people to start combination therapy and have an undetectable viral load. The research establishing that undetectable means untransmissible had not begun, no HIV drugs were approved for prevention (HIV PrEP did not exist), and only emergency preventive measures were available (HIV PEP or post-exposure prophylaxis, which at that time was typically used for occupational exposures like needle sticks, though in San Francisco I could have received it if I'd asked, after a high-risk sexual encounter).

My answer to the question is yes, I'd be in a long-term relationship with a Poz person. That was true for me 22 years ago, and it's true today.

Back in 2000, my boyfriend and I went through a very large number of condoms in the time we were together. I did fuck him bare three times. He felt guilty about it. The sheer pleasure of fucking him skin-to-skin, and filling him with my load outweighed any worry that I might have had. I regret using condoms _at all_ in our relationship, and if I could do it again, I would not have used them. I don't say that in hindsight, knowing now that U=U and that there was no risk, but because natural, bare, barrier-free fucking is what I want with people I love.

Love this 

• 2 weeks later...

I have probably had sex with men and maybe women who are poz but they were on meds and I used condoms. The one guy I dated and we always had safe sex. I am personally not interested in marriage or a completely 1,000% monogamous relationship with anyone men or women. 

Of course.  I have before*, and would again.  Since I've taken every precaution available, and considered, weighed the potential future outcomes vs the benefits I'm already experiencing, I wouldn't seriously consider any other potential relationship. 

*kept a positive cumdump Breedboy for about 3 years, which relationship ended not because of anything "status" related, but entirely because of addiction to drugs, and the resulting behavior.  It was the behavior that was negative, not his sero-status.  

• 1 month later...

I just recently started using PrEp and even when I wasn’t on PrEp I would date Poz men, all of them Undetectable and healthy. Really great how modern medicine has changed the life’s of many. For me there is no longer fear around sex as there was growing up. U=U