Is Your Pussy/cunt Your Primary Sex Organ?

CallMeSir

Is it a turn on to have your fuckhole referred to as a pussy/cunt? Do you not care one way or the other? Do you hate it?

I love it!  It really sets the tone and puts me in my place.  

Is your pussy/cunt your primary sex organ?

Yes, but my mouth is a close second.  

Do you have internal orgasms?

Not sure, I’ve ejaculated from penetration only without any stimulation of my penis.  It happened only a couple of times.  

Do you like getting bitched out?

Yes very much.  Getting used at a sex club by all comers while my daddy directs traffic is amazing.  

Does your cock get hard when you are getting fucked or does it flop around like a useless appendage? 

It gets hard when I first begin to submit (kissing, kneeling, sucking, presenting my pussy to the man),  but once penetration is achieved it goes limp and shrivels likes a little boy’s immature pee pee.  There is no place for the bitch to have an erection.  The real manly tops who use me have no interest in it, nor should they.   I’m there for his use,  any pleasure I get should come from serving.  

Is there any point to getting fucked if you don't get the sacred sperm?

Fuck no!  If there is no payoff there is no point!
If he didn’t cum then I have failed.   

Is it a turn on to have your fuckhole referred to as a pussy/cunt? Do you not care one way or the other? Do you hate it?

My hole is capable of accommodating bigger than human stuff including a guy's paw so it is very definitely a pussy and looks like one when at rest now.

i am blessed with a fat pony penis but my hole is my priamary sex organ and both cock and ass get daily use 

i have huge assgasms and full body orgasms, especially when taking super big cocks, oversize toys and fists.

NO. besides i am a very verbal bottom

Does your cock get hard when you are getting fucked or does it flop around like a useless appendage? 

once a guy is really inside my hole i lose most of my erection but there is stuff to make it stay hard even while getting punch fisted

feeling a guys cock plowing my hole an hitting my prostate and pleasure circuits makes the act of sodomy always worthwhile. getting a guy's highly personal nut juice is bonus. the onlytime i don't get bred with a guy's cock juice every time is at group sex stuff wher a top may be saving himself so he can fuk multiple asses before unloading in one.

• 3 weeks later...
On July 2, 2018 at 12:32 AM, Tinybl said:

Is it a turn on to have your fuckhole referred to as a pussy/cunt? Do you not care one way or the other? Do you hate it?

I love it!  It really sets the tone and puts me in my place.  

Yes, but my mouth is a close second.  

Not sure, I’ve ejaculated from penetration only without any stimulation of my penis.  It happened only a couple of times.  

Yes very much.  Getting used at a sex club by all comers while my daddy directs traffic is amazing.  

Does your cock get hard when you are getting fucked or does it flop around like a useless appendage? 

It gets hard when I first begin to submit (kissing, kneeling, sucking, presenting my pussy to the man),  but once penetration is achieved it goes limp and shrivels likes a little boy’s immature pee pee.  There is no place for the bitch to have an erection.  The real manly tops who use me have no interest in it, nor should they.   I’m there for his use,  any pleasure I get should come from serving.  

Fuck no!  If there is no payoff there is no point!
If he didn’t cum then I have failed.   

I completely agree with you! 

• Like 1

On August 16, 2016 at 3:12 AM, gaynudist61 said:

It would be a turn to have my fuckhole refered to as a pussy or cunt. My pussy/cunt is my primary sex organ.

It is a turn on for me, my pussy/cunt is my primary sex organ followed closely by my mouth! 

On August 16, 2016 at 10:37 PM, ToppledTop said:

Interesting question. My pussy/cunt is defiantly my primary sex organ now. I gave my hole up a while ago and it was the best thing I ever did. Something so erotic for ME to have been turned from top only into a bottom slut who now craves to bottom for hot top guys. It's hard to explain but to have given up my top status that night and have my hole turned into a mancunt was such a sexual rush. The top told me he was turning my virgin hole into his newest cunt and he couldn't wait to take my ass. I thought that after I tried bottoming the once I'd be satisfied and didn't imagine I'd bottom again after that. But was i so wrong. I haven't been top since that night (I did fuck a hot tight ass that night before I was the main event!!!). I have no desire to top now. So yes, my my pussy/cunt is now my primary sex organ. Love tops calling my ass hot names like cunt, pussy, gash, slit, etc etc. Love it verbal from the top too. Love group sex. The top who fucked me that night has taken me to a few group sessions. He's got me to bottom for some of his top friends as well as his vers bottoms. Am always rock hard while being fucked and taking a tops cream is an added bonus.

Happened to me too, a young guy that I had topped and gave hin an orgasm I tried to fuck again another day, but he got the best of me, fucked me and made me cum, that day I was turned Into his bottom! Couldn't believe it but he started asking me to go over to his place, first after work and later overnight on weekends and I just wanted him to fuck me and breed me! Then one weekend he had another of his hot young friends over for diner and he got me to bottom for him too! Man did I like it, now he invites more of his school buddies over to use me and fill me with their DNA. I crave cum now and have taken loads in my mouth as well. My cock doesn't get hard anymore, they all could care less, they want my pussy/cunt or hungry mouth to dump their spermy cum! I really work over their cocks, edge them and they cum so much and well,  and I'm proud they all call me the best cunt or mouth they ever fucked! They do give me prostrate orgasms which are my bonus for putting out so well for them! 

• Upvote 1

Guest Cutedelicategay

Great discussion and i got hard with precum writing this reply.

1. I love my asshole referred to as boycunt or boy pussy or rosebud.

2. My entire being exist around my ass and i am trained that way.

3. I have had many handsfree internal and dry orgasms.

4. I am a total bitch 

5. I have stayed rock hard but at times i just let it loose as an appendage. 

6. Getting fucked is my religion. Men decide if i am worth their cum blessings. Most of the time i get flooded unless it is my pig night i tend to take breaks.

• 1 year later...

I don't care what a top calls my hole.  Pussy is fine.  All I know is that getting fucked feels better to me than anything else in the world.  My hole is the gateway to every feeling I experience through my entire body.  That is all secondary though, because my first priority is to please the top and take his seed.

• 3 weeks later...

I like it referred to as a pussy or cunt, that’s what it is. Not really into mangina though. Yes my cunt is my main sex organ. But I do like cbt and tt too. Love feeling my cock flop as I get used. Rarely cum. I’m focused on pleasing my top(s). Love his cum running down my legs. Does he have to cum when he fucks me...no. But I really want him to.