Chapter 1:

By the time I was 23 I had become quite a cum slut.  I couldn’t seem to get enough cock and cum inside me, I would hook up with younger guys, older guys – I had to have cock.  Before that It took me all of about a year to go from just being a bareback bottom to full on bug chasing and I wanted a man to convert me.  I’ve always barebacked.  I think bare is the only way I men should fuck, and I was getting fucked a lot -- especially right before I converted.  To a point, I mostly didn’t think a lot about getting infected, I just wanted to take loads from as many guys as I could and occasionally share mine. 

The anonymous encounters were the best and always got my cock squirting.  Then something happened that had not happened before, one of my favorite fuck buds informed me that he had just tested positive for HIV.  I didn’t react badly, to be honest, we wound up talking on the phone and in person about it.  We were pretty close for fuckbuds and one thing led to another … he fucked me and stayed the night, neither of us seemed to care.  We had been chasing HIV, we weren’t dumb, and so it wasn’t entirely a surprise when one of us tested poz.  I even created a profile on BBRT with a status of 'Positive' and began exclusively hooking up with guys whose status was listed as 'Positive', 'Undetectable', or 'Not sure'.  The versatile 'Not sure' guys were my favorite guilty pleasure.

Sure enough at some point, one of the many loads of cum I took, maybe even the one of the ones from my fuck bud, sealed the deal for me.   I remember the day I got the news.  Since the time my fuck bud told me he tested poz I had tried to mentally prepare myself for those words, I had been having a lot of bareback sex with him and lots of other guys, and I thought to myself, 'I guess you got what you wanted.  Now you’re a poz cum slut'. 

To some it might seem perverted but I boned up when I got the call about my test results.  The nurse confirmed it and, of course, the doctor, who I thought was kind of hot, wanted me to come back in to discuss treatment.  I honestly had a raging hard-on the entire time he talked to me, and while part of me hoped he didn’t notice, part of me hoped he did.  Anyhow, he told me that day that my viral load was very high, in fact it was almost one million.  He also told me my viral load might well continue to rise for a while, and I should avoid sexual contact, as there was a substantial risk that at this point, more than down the line, that I would infect any guys with whom I played.  

I got back to my car, a little sweaty, head spinning, and realized I was incredibly turned on; I’d had a lot of sex chasing this bug and testing poz just now was the result of that.  I was just 23 years old, and I was HIV+.  An evil grin crossed my face, I knew that a lot of other men, hopefully, would end up HIV+ at the firing end of this boy’s rock hard dick.  I jacked off right there in the hospital parking lot. 

Sweaty, tired and covered in poz cum, I took off my shirt, wiped up the mess, and drove home.

(The backstory ... I decided to create a new story ... more chapters to follow soon, hope you guys enjoy)

• Like 3
  • Upvote 54
  • Piggy 1
  • Downvote 1

One million and still rising? Sounds...uh...promising... :grin:

Can't wait to read more about Kevin's pozzing antics!

Judging by that backstory, you seem to have something BIG in the pipeline. And with a hot 'n' horny twentysomething jock like Kevin that can't seem to keep his pants zipped up, you shouldn't run out of material any time soon... ;)

• Upvote 6

Chapter 2:

I met Mike a couple of years back when I was just 21, a few weeks from my 22nd birthday, and we quickly became regular fuckbuds.  At that time, I thought I was sexually adventurous.  Mike, however, opened me up more sexually.  Mike fucked me, occasionally shared his piss with me, and my favorite part, he liked group sex and took me to sex parties.  It took almost no time before I was chasing the bug with him.  I had always barebacked, without giving it much thought, now I hungry for a poz man’s cock.  I wouldn’t say we were ever dating, but we were close, we had a lot of sex, and spent a lot of time together.

I met Mike on BBRT.  Another cute versatile guy among the hundreds.  Mike’s profile listed his stats as 24, 5’7”, 135lbs, large cock and his HIV status read, 'Ask me'.  I wasn’t sure about that part but I really wanted that cock in me; I was hot for him.  I unlocked my pics and noticed he checked out my profile.  A minute or two later he had unlocked and I had emails from him.  I thought about it and supposed 'Ask me' might well mean he was HIV+, but I was interested, I replied and simply asked. 

Mike’s reply was “I'm probably neg, but always bareback and want guys to ask."

"Why not just say 'Not sure'", I asked.

He had no answer, but only replied “Looking .. text me,” giving me his number.

I showered and cleaned out and in about 30 minutes was at his front door.  He answered the door, looked like pics, but he had serious bed head.  He was wearing a t-shirt and nothing else.  We made eye contact, I smiled, “Haaaa… looks like I’m overdressed” I said, and in attempt to impress him, stripped right there in the foyer.

He kissed me, “Let’s go to my bedroom.”  He led me down the hall, I sat on the end of his bed, him standing over me, and we kissed again.  It was amazing, his lips were so soft and when his tongue invaded my mouth I got an instant hard-on.  He looked down at me, “You’re neg too?”  I nodded,  “Cool,” he murmured.  I kept the eye contact as I lowered myself to my knees, licked the head of his cock while he watched, “Ahhhh … mmmmm … feels good," he moaned.

I went slowly, licking the slit, then the head, then taking as much of his cock in as I could get.  Back and forth I repeated the motions.  I knew it was working, in 3.2 seconds he had become a leaky faucet of precum, and I was greedily swallowing every drop.  His hands rested on my head as I serviced him.  “Stand up," he ordered, and upon doing so, he again kissed me.

Mike pointed to the bed, “Turn around and get on all fours.  Show me that hot hole of yours."  I climbed on the bed, head down, ass up, spreading my legs and ass with it – I wanted to feel vulnerable and exposed.  I wanted him to fuck me.  “So hot”, I hear him say softly.  He got up on the bed close to me, and ran his hand over my ass and lightly into the crack … teasing.  I heard what sounded like him pulling a finger from his mouth, then I felt pain, he shoved his middle finger right up inside me. 

“Ahhhhh … ahhhh,” I gasped.

In a subdued voice he remarked “Mmmmm … Yeah that’s what you want … oh fuck that’s a nice, tight hole."

I knew he was just looking down at me – lightly massaging inside me, this time he spoke up, “Yeah I’m gonna fuck and breed you like a little bitch.  You’re queer for my seed ain’tcha?”

The words were like a drug, “Yes … Yes I am."

“Yes, what?  You want this raw cock and seed?”

This time I didn’t hold back, “Fuck yes I do!  Fuck I want that raw cock and seed!"

“That’s right boy .. mmmmm .. gonna breed that ass so deep.”  Mike removed his finger from my ass, leaned in a little bit and then I could hear the lube as he stroked some on his cock a few times, then another squeeze, and I could feel cold lube running into the crack of my ass.  “Bitch, it's time to breed that hole."  He then placed one of his hands on my waist and I knew the other was on his cock; I could feel his cock head touching my hole.  Mike was about to put that hot cock where his finger had been.   I wanted it.  I pushed back a little let him know.

“Ahhhh … !  Ahhhhh fuck!”, I cried out as he pushed in and his big dick invaded the tight space of my ass.

“That’s right boy … fuck, … ahhhh … that’s right, fuck … give that ass to me … gonna breed you so deep – fill you with cum."  I knew Mike could feel how tight I was but it didn’t stop him from using slow, constant pressure n his cock, “That’s it … so hot … ahhhh… ahhhh... fuck yeah, .. fuck yeah," and he bottomed out, “That’s all of me babe … got that raw cock all the way in."  

I moaned, “MMMMMMMM”, it stung but feeling his hairy nuts touching my ass made me want his load that much more.  He moved back out almost as slowly as he entered, then back in again.  It didn’t take very long before he was pounding my ass hard.  I could hear his balls slapping against my ass as he pushed all the way in.   "Fuck me, mmmmmm… fuck … fuck … yeah, fuck me," I begged.

Mike now grunted in reply “Fuck yeah, take my cock, bitch!”

I kept my face down in the comforter as he rode my ass like a pro.  I had been fucked many times before but Mike was riding this ass like a champion at a Rodeo.  “Spread your cheeks more for me”, I reached back, “Yeah like that… like that”, it felt like that raw cock pushed in a little deeper, if that was even possible.  “Fuck yeah … breed my ass … I want it.  Fuck .. fuck .. yeah you want this dirty load don’t you?”

I had no idea what we were even saying, “Yeah, I do," I replied.  I was too involved to give any other reply.

Mike rode me like that for a solid 10 minutes and I could tell from his grunts he was about to go over the edge.  “ahhhhh … I’m close … fuck! … I’m getting close babe, … gonna dump this huge load inside you … ahhhh”, “Fuck yea … fuck I want it”.  Mike made a few final firmly planted thrusts, and then it happened, “AHHHHHHHHHHHH … FUCKKKKK … FUCKKKKKK”, I felt him make one final thrust in deep and I knew he was squirting his load into my guts.  “FUCK!”, he shouted, as I felt his cock spasm and the sweat from his balls against me.  There was no mistaking I had just taken another man’s cum. 

We were both hot and sweating when the a/c kicked on … we stayed connected like that for a few more minutes, neither one of us wanting to move or let his cock slip out of my hole.

“That was so hot .. did you get what you wanted?”

It seemed a bit of an odd question, but I just replied with, “Fuck yeah I did.  I wanted your big load.  It was so hot."

Mike withdrew and lay down beside me and we started to share soft kisses as we lay there just soaking in the whole experience.  “So you like this raw cock huh?”

“Love it … that was so hot.”

“Nice … we gonna do it again?”

I replied “Hell yeah, anytime.”

“You up for group fun sometime, too?  Fuck bud of mine loves breeding ass … he usually just fucks me."

The image of Mike taking raw cock while fucking me went through my head, “Bareback?”

“Yeah, it's the only way I get fucked," he replied.

I just laughed, “Yeah, I’m up for that anytime."

Mike looked at me, “Kevin … he’s poz … that still cool?” 

I hadn’t given it any thought before, but this made me acknowledge, even as hot as he was, I had just let another guy I didn’t really know cum inside my ass.  I know there was a risk, but in the few seconds it took me to process his question I could tell he wasn’t sure if he should’ve said anything, so I just spit out, “I’m good … yeah,.. yeah, it's cool.”  

“You sure?  I gotta say, I fuckin' love his cock too."

“I’m sure, yeah, I’m sure.  Will he want to fuck me?” 

“He might.  Yeah, I think so.  You might as well let him."

“Yeah.”

“You just took my cum, and he’s been fucking me for a while now.”

I smiled back at Mike, “Yeah, he can definitely fuck me if he wants.”  I swallowed hard, then I just kissed him.  Mike just smiled a mischievous grin.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 66