Chapter 3:

After that first hook-up with Mike, we made a regular point of getting together a couple of times a week; sometimes more.  He’d come to my place, or me to his, he fucks my brains out, breeds my ass … lots of hot piggy sex.  I always end up with an ass full of cum.  It’s been nearly a week now though, and I’m really horned and about to go crazy – I need to be fucked.  I’m honestly feeling like a bit of a pig.  How did I get so hooked up on one guy’s cum?  I don’t care.  I decide I’ll message him on Kik.

Kevin: Sup

He doesn’t immediately respond … then my phone buzzes.

Mike: Hangin with my friend Chris, horned

Kevin: Me too ... come fuck me

Mike: Gotta finish up here first … 6 ok?

Kevin: yep

At that moment an image of a huge cock inside a tight ass appears.

Kevin: HOT!

Mike: Told you about Chris, right?

Mike: That’s him >=)

Kevin: MMMMMM

Mike: Ok if I bring him too

Kevin: Yea

Mike: k … told you he’s poz right?

Kevin: yea

Kevin: It’s cool

Mike: Showed him your pics

Mike: Thinks you’re hot

Kevin: oh yea?

Mike: haha … prob wants to fuck you too, he pretty much only tops

Kevin: Pic?

Mike sends me another pic.  Chris is definitely hot.  He looks like he’s about 27, nice short cut brown hair, trimmed up beard and beautiful eyes.  Then another pic appears, same cock dripping cum over a spread hole, cum is everywhere; Mike knows how to get me hard.  Then he follows that up with a link to an XTube video … I’m about to click on it when another message comes through.

Mike: Pic is Chris’ cum in my hole and all over my ass

Kevin: Fuck he’s got a hot cock

Mike: I know

Mike: Vid is Chris breeding me

Mike: Wait ‘til you feel him doing that

Kevin: MMMMMMM

Mike: See you in a bit

I click the link to the video and all you can see is a guy on all fours taking a cock bareback … he’s begging for raw cock and cum and the top is encouraging him … ‘til the top reaches a big orgasm, and he shoots all of it inside.  I need to be fucked like that so bad right now. 

Mike says he and Chris are coming over at 6 so I decide to get into the shower and get myself and my hole cleaned out and ready.  I feel mixed about letting a poz guy fuck me bareback but I’m so turned on after talking to Mike I’m not sure I can say no.  I can’t get the images of Chris’ cock and cum, going inside Mike like that, out of my head.  I want to beat off right here in the shower, but somehow manage to stay focused, and not touch my cock.

As I’m drying off I finally come to a decision, “Fuck it, I want him to fuck me, and I want him to cum in me the way Mike does”.

I quickly finish up, I’m cleaned out and ready to go.  I feel silly thinking about what should I wear to answer the door but I find myself doing it anyway.  I grab a pair of white athletic socks and my favorite ball cap and that’s all I’m wearing.  I want to set the tone.  I think, “No need to be coy about it … you want him to breed you”.

Mike and Chris arrive not much later and Mike lets them in.  I can hear them talking, and come popping out of my room, “Hey guys!”  I see Mike smile, and he moves to kiss me, “Oh… hey… this is Chris… told you about him”.  I move and he kisses me too, he says softly, “Damn Kevin … you’re hotter than Mike let on”.  I blush a little bit.  I look over at Mike, who’s already removed his clothing, “This way”, he says, pulling both me and Chris toward my bedroom.  They’ve been here all of 2 minutes and I already feel a bit attached to Chris, maybe I’m needy, maybe it’s those eyes.

Mike and I start making out, Chris moves in closer, and then there’s this mad mash of tongues as the three of us are making out.  Chris reaches around and puts a hand into my ass crack… then pulls back, I grab his hand and move it back to my ass; I want him to know I like it there.  We break apart and Mike, not wasting any time, leans over the end of my bed ass up and ready.  “Someone needs to be fucked … get him ready”, I hear Chris, “Fuck yea I do”, says Mike.  I think Mike’s ass is “so hot”, exposed like that, I can’t stop myself and bend down, “There’s some lube there”, pointing, and then bury my face into that hot little ass, “Ahhhhhhhhhh….ahhhhh… fuck yea … eat my hole… so hot”.  I love eating Mike’s ass, it gets him so horny.

I hear Chris removing clothing and lubing his cock, “Looks like a hot, twisted boy slut needs another load in that ass”.  I move off of Mike, I can’t help it, I want to see Chris’ cock.  “Another load?”, I think, I’ll have to remember to ask about that, then I hear Mike, “Yeah man … needing another dirty load in there”.  Chris removes his tank top and joins me and Mike naked.

“Don’t hold back this time man … I want it, hard, raw, intense ….did I say hard?”, Chris just looks at him, “Pig.  You want more of my raw cock ehh?”, not really expecting an answer.  I look at Chris, “I’ve got poppers if you want ‘em”, handing him the bottle, he smirks, “You’ll want these babe”, throwing them down beside Mike’s head.  Chris and I just stare at each other as he gets ready to lay into Mike, “Go lay on the bed beside him … help him through this, but be ass up and ready for me”.  The direct approach, I like it … I just smile.

Laying down beside Mike I feel myself pushing my ass up.  I think, “I want this stud to fuck and breed my ass like he does Mike’s”, it’s scaring me, but exciting me all at the same time.  Mike and I put an arm around each other’s back and we’re close enough to kiss … our bodies touching all the way down past our asses.  “Please Chris … c’mon man, breed me, pahhz … “, Chris interrupts him, “Yeah you want this”, spanking Mike’s ass with his cock,”… you want this cum … don’t you pig?”, “Yeah”.  Hearing Mike beg for cum and seeing him, submissive like this, a slight look of comfort and surprise comes over me.

Then I see that look on Mike’s face and look back at Chris, I know he’s teasing and putting pressure on Mike’s hole.  I hear Mike moan, “Ahhhhhhhh…”, and I know the head is pushing its way inside him now.

Chris moves his body up and over Mikes, covering most of him, and from the look on Mike’s face I can tell Chris’ cock is about to bottom out.  Chris kisses Mike’s back and neck and leans in closer, “Yeah baby … gonna give you another poz load from this poz cock … that what you been needing?”  I look at Mike, his eyes are closed, he’s gone, “Yes … yeah man … nail me … really give it to me, do it this time”.  I think, “This time?!”, I realize how little I really know about Mike.  All this talk about “poz cock” is freaking me out a bit, but my hard cock wouldn’t lie to me – would it?  Chris for his part isn’t letting it go, “Fuck yeah ... gonna get that load where it belongs”, and Mike blurts out, “In my hole”.

After just a few brief warm up strokes Chris puts his full weight into fucking Mike, and from the way the bed’s moving, he’s forcing his cock in deep.  Watching all this gets my cock rock hard and I suddenly feel the urge to be the one begging Chris for a load of his cum … his poz cum.  I’m so fucking horned.  Mike is going crazy from being penetrated, it’s like I’m seeing him in a whole new light, but I’m so fucking horny I can’t think, and sometimes you gotta ask for what you want. 

I push my ass up further, reach back and spread my cheeks and looking at Mike just spit it out, “Please Chris ... please breed me too”.  Chris just keeps fucking.  Mike’s eyes open … he smiles at me, “You sure you ready for this babe?”, I smile back nodding, “Yea I think so … I’m just so horny right now, I need it so bad”.  “When he starts fucking you he’s not going to stop until he’s cum inside you too”, I nodded, “I know … I know … it’s cool”.  Mike just grins, “Alright … you gotta ask for him for it then”, “I thought I did”.  I look back at Chris again, “Chris … will you fu’… uhmm”, and I try to sound more serious, “Chris will you breed my ass?”.  Chris keeps grunting, ignoring me, he just keeps pounding Mike’s ass.  I can see they’re both sweating, and Chris is really moaning and I bet he’s close to dumping his load.  “I told you he’s poz, right?”, I nod, Mike’s eyes rolled a bit, “Ohhhhhh… fuck yea … Well … you gotta ask for him for his poz cock … otherwise he’s not gonna fuck you”, Mike’s eyes close, the expression of bliss obvious on his face. 

I gulp.  Hundreds of things float through my mind, images, thoughts, ideas … it’s almost overwhelming for just a brief second.  I swallow, open my mouth, and state matter-of-factly, “Chris will you please fuck me with that HOT poz cock of yours and cum deep inside me?”  I feel myself nearly breathing the words when I mention his cock and cum.  I look at Mike for approval he seems shocked and happy all at the same time – if that’s possible.  Chris looked down at me, then kisses Mike, “Looks like your buddy wants my poz cum too”.  Mike smiles at that statement, “Yeah I think he does”, and then he looks at me, “Don’t worry Chris can cum more than once”.  I realize Chris probably just dumped a load of poz cum in Mike.

I feel him tapping my leg, “Ass up again boy”, then to Mike, “Come suck this clean”.  I move my ass and look back to see Mike sucking Chris’ cock, it seems so freaking huge.  “Ohhhh yeah…. Clean that cock boy … MMMMMM … get me ready to breed your boy”, I can’t take my eyes off Mike’s head bobbing up and down on Chris’ cock, I think, “That cock will be inside me in a minute”.  Mike seems very happy being Chris’ bottom, it’s amazing to watch him like this, I think he’d suck him ‘til he squirts again if no one said anything.  Chris wants to fuck though, “Ok … I’m good … time to get in that ass”.  Chris looks at me, “You need lube?”, “Yeah some, please, I’m tight”, he smiles devilishly.

Chris takes some lube and greases his cock and my hole, sliding a finger in the way Mike likes to do me, but then backs it out almost as quickly.  I try to relax when I feel it coming, “Ahhhh … ahhhh”, it stings, as the head of his cock eases its way into my ass.  “Ohhhhhh fuck … fuck … fuck… “, I can’t stop the words, “You ok boy?”. “Yeahhh… Yeahhh… haaaa …ahhhhha… I’m good… ahhhh… just haaaaaa… stings, but feels good too”.  Working me, like he did Mike taking several long, slow strokes to figure out the best angle and see how tight I am before diving in too fast, feels good.  Mike moves around to my face and presents his amazing cock to me.  He’s always so cute the way he almost beams when he’s in a “top” position, I know what he wants, and open my mouth, letting my tongue go to work on that amazing dick.

Then I feel it … Chris works his strokes into a rhythm and I can feel his sweaty sac and chest against my body, I know Chris is poz, and I know he’s going to cum inside me… I also know I’m hard as a rock.  I pull Mike’s cock from my mouth, “Just like that … ahhhhhhh … oh fuck yea… ohhhhh that’s good … give it to me”.  I don’t want him to stop, not that he’s going to, it’s clear we both want the impending climax.  I go back to sucking Mike’s cock.  Chris pounds me for what seems like hours, he’s got a strong rhythm, it’s clear to me why he’s only tops.  He’s groaning and sweating and just keeps working my hole.  I look over at my phone and realize he’s been fucking me a total of maybe 10 minutes but it seems like longer and my jaw is starting to ache from sucking on Mike.  Chris pulls out, “Flip over”.  I flip onto my back and I think, “Open sesame”, as my legs immediately go up without so much as a word.

Mike moves his face to mine and kisses me as Chris reinserts his fuckstick and gets back to work, “I wanna put this second load in deeper”, I pause from Mike’s kiss and my eyes get wide, he just looks at me as if to say, “… told you he can cum multiple times”.  Mike moves so his cock is just over my mouth and starts to jack off,… there’s no going back, if I end up poz I’m apparently meeting it head on.  My legs are on Chris’ chest and his cock is pounding me, it feels so amazing to be fucked this way.  Knowing I’ve already got a load from him is keeping my cock hard as a rock.  Mike moves a hand down to my cock, it’s electric, I can’t hold it back, “I’m gonna cum… fuck … I’m gonna cum, I’m gonna cum”.

I want Chris deeper inside me, so I push down on his cock, and I feel my load building … “Ahhhhh.. ahhhhh… FUCK! FUCK! … CUMMMMMMING!”, and my cock shoots squirt after squirt of my seed all over my chest, all over Mike’s arm; it’s going everywhere.  My ass grips Chris’ cock like a vice, but he pushes hard enough to keep fucking into me while I orgasm.

My eyes are closed but Chris’ grunts tell me he’s getting close, Mike is encouraging him, “Fuck yea man… really give it to him … breed that ass”.  Followed quickly by Chris, “Ahhhhh …ahhhhhh …..fuck…oh…ahhhhhhhhhh… FUCKKKKKKK!  FUCK YEAH!”, then Mike, “FUCK YEAH!”.  I’m getting cum in both ends with Chris fucking a 2nd load of poz cum into me.  I join in, “Fuck yeah man! … Fucking give it to me!”.  Chris looks at me completely serious, but smiling, he just keeps stroking into me as his cum squirts into my guts, working his load in.  His strokes start making that sound that comes from a wet cummy cock fucking a well-used ass … the afterglow is intoxicating.

Chris finally pulls out and lays down on the bed beside me, Mike joining him and we just chill in the few minutes following some very hot, pig sex.  Mike looks at me smiling, “You good?”, I nod, “Yeah … very good”.  I look over at Chris, “That was so fucking hot!”.  He smiles back.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 46

Chapter 4:

I woke up in bed the next morning with Mike wrapped around me, fast asleep, his mouth and face on my shoulder.  Looking at the clock it’s obvious we’ve slept most of the morning away … and part of me still can’t believe I let a guy who I know is HIV+ cum inside me.  I felt creeped out, a little scared and horny all that the same time; my cock is hard as a rock.  I reached down to feel my dick, when I feel Mike’s hand on it too, he’s awake now and just looking at me … without even speaking we start making out.

Breaking the kiss, “Let’s go get a shower babe”, Mike says, I nod.  Mike gets up and I watch his cute ass make its way to the shower, “Let me get the water warm”, and I start it up getting it nice and ready for us.  I close the door and press Mike against the wall making out with him as the water beats down on us, “Ahhhh … damn gotta piss”, I keep kissing him, “Go ahead”.  He looks and me and we both grin and then I feel his warm morning piss come shooting out of his cock and hit our bodies as we continue to kiss.  I try to focus, and then it happens, now I’m soaking both of us with my morning piss, too.  I piss in the shower all the time but this is the first time with someone.  I like it.

Mike finishes his piss, and then mine finally trickles off, I’m hard as rock.  “Does that thing ever go down?”, I ask grabbing hold of his cock, "HA!  You should know it's hard 90% of the time, just the way you like it – horny fucker."

"Hey, tell me, how long have you and Chris been fucking"?  I ask as he stands behind me and begins washing my back with soap.  "Well, we’re not fucking, he’s fucking and breeding me; I think it’s been a couple of months now."  I was enjoying his touches, “How long has he been poz?”, then I caught myself, “I’m sorry … that’s probably none of my business”.  "No, it’s alright … it’s alright, I asked him that once too, he said he tested poz last year … probably been about a year now", he didn’t seem too surprised by question.  “Cool … “, and my voice trails off, I want to ask Mike if he’s afraid of getting it.

We stayed silent as Mike worked my back and my sides, touching and feeling my body more than actually washing it.  Mike's hand slid down my chest, over my abs, and down to my hard dick.  He grabbed it with his fist and stroked a few times.  I turned my head, and our mouths meet.  Another hot kiss, deep and forceful as the water from the shower continued engulfing us.

I can feel his raw dick wedged in between my tight ass cheeks as he’s slowly grinding his hips into me.  I bent forward slightly, my right hand holding the back of Mike's head, as our kiss lingers.  With my left hand behind me, I move his hard fat cock between my cheeks.  His cock moves right to my fuck hole, and immediately the mushroom shaped head of his cock is pressing against the entrance.  No matter how many times we fuck I love how his cock always feels teasing my ass.  My hole is still wet from earlier and Mike makes one thrust of his hips and his cock is quickly submerged in my ass.

We both moan … deeply … as his cock fills the cavity of my fuck hole.  He holds on to me as his hips began to thrust against my ass, shoving his cock deeper into me.  “Fuck yea … love that ass, and it’s still wet from all that cum earlier, too”, all I could do is moan.  Between words our tongues are intently exploring and caressing each other as our kiss hasn’t subsided in the least.  Actually as his cock begins fucking me our kiss intensifies in a way that makes me ask, “Why aren’t we always fucking here in the shower?”.  My hand pulls his head closer, our lips are so tight against each other, it almost hurts.  “Did you like his cock?”, he asks, I nod, and moan a “Yes” into his mouth, not wanting to really break the kiss.  “And his cum?”, he persists, I moan another “Yes … yes” into his mouth.  Mike moans as he sucks on my tongue.

The thought of Chris fucking two loads of poz cum into me goes through my mind, and I feel weird about it, but my cock is telling me I loved it as its getting tighter in Mike's grip while he slowly strokes it.  All this in my head while his own fat cock pumps my ass.  My balls are tight against the base of my dick.  I can feel them working hard to produce the spunk that’s about to flow down this shower drain.  Our breathing, as if in unison, is labored, our mouths full of each other’s tongues, and I feel like Mike is trying to fuck whatever remains of Chris’ cum deeper into my body.

He continues with the powerful thrust of his hips, gliding his cock effortlessly in and out of my fuck hole, as we are pelted with warm water by the shower head above us.

I can always tell when Mike’s getting close to shooting his load as soon as it begins, his cock gets harder and fuller inside me.  My ass muscles are tightening around the girth of Mike's raw dick as it begins to swell and fill me with cum.  Mike's grip on my cock tightens as he thrust his ass forward sending his cock deeper inside me, while his balls bound up underneath his hard-on and produce the sperm I want and crave so much. 

“Ahhhhhhh… ahhhhhhh… fuccccck… fuckkkkkkkkk … “, he blurts out, and after a few small quick thrusts of his hips I know my ass is now full with another load of Mike’s hot, white spunk.  As he comes down from his orgasm, he quickly begins stroking my cock again, bringing me to my own intense explosion, one...two, three, four, and “ahhhhhhhhh … ahhhhhh” ... five shots of my sperm hit the shower wall and several small shots go right down the drain before I can finally catch my breath.

We stay like that a minute before his cock slides out of me and I turn around kissing him again, I think, “I’m starting to fall for this guy”.  We smile at each other and it just bubbles out of me, “Do you think you’re poz now Mike?”.  This definitely catches him by surprise, but I can see him digest it and his face returns to normal, “I don’t know … does it matter?”

Balls in my court now, I wasn’t expecting that, I gulp, “Uhmmm … no, no … doesn’t matter doesn’t change how I fee’” and I cut myself off, realizing I just outed my feelings for Mike.  He grins, “Good … let’s get out of here and get dried off”.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 38

Nice! I love the hot descriptions of their fucking and the feelings that are coming out as well!

Also...and this takes some talent...because of how well you are telling this story, it makes me forget there was a prologue!

• Upvote 2