CHAPTER 5:

Last week Mike stayed at my house, or me at his almost every night, and he bred my ass every single time.  Mike cums harder, and in a larger volume, than most any top I’ve been with … as least seems like it – since when we’re together, almost all of his cum ends up in my ass.  Mike likes taking cum too, apparently.  Several times, when we’re naked together, I’ve reached around to feel his hole, and I’d swear it’s wet with a load.  I know someone is breeding him, and I’ve got a very good idea of who.  The last time we fucked I begged him, “Fuck me the way Chris fucks you … breed my ass babe … cum in me”, Mike just moans when I talk nasty to him like that.  I still have mixed feelings knowing that Chris is fucking Mike bareback, and squirting HIV+ cum into his him; but it’s his choice.  I know Mike could end up testing positive, but  when we’re together, and his raw cock enters me, all of that goes out the window, and all I do is beg for cum.

This week hasn’t been nearly as exciting for me.  Mike and I haven’t been able to get together for our regular fuck sessions.  I’m so fucking horny – I want a man’s seed in my ass right now – I need to be fucked. 

I sign into BBRT, it’s often hit or miss for me, but it feels like my best shot for getting bred right now.  The “Local Parties” link catches my eye, it reads “(5)”, which is odd because usually it just reads “(2)”, and more often than that, none.  There are the usual “Cum hole visiting” type parties, but what’s interesting to me is a party labeled, “HUMP Day Cum Party”, and it’s tomorrow night; Tops, Bottoms and Versatile guys welcome.  I haven’t had a lot of group sex but suddenly I’m interested. 

I click into it, and the detail pretty much confirm it.  This is a group sex party for a mix of guys.  I click on the host’s profile link, he’s a hot looking guy in his 40’s.  He’s a versatile top and his status reads “Undetectable” – I think, “Damn that’s a hot poz dick”.  I shake my head, my libido is betraying my logical thoughts.  I say “fuck it” and unlock my pics for him.

Going back to the party invite, in the 2nd paragraph of text, the host stresses that he doesn’t want to end up with all tops or all bottoms but interested guys should unlock and wait for a reply.  My cock is obviously interested, I can feel the precum. 

So far, fifteen guys have been accepted.  One of the tops has a hot looking cock, so I click into his profile, and it’s Chris.  I give it all of two seconds thought and unlock for him, too.  Back to the party list, and the next shoe drops, “that’s Mike’s profile”, I mouth.  I decide to click on his profile link.  “He’s changed a few things”, I think.  For one thing his preferred position now reads, “Bottom”; which feels odd considering how much he’s been breeding my ass.  Largely his profile is the same, but his HIV status now reads “Not Sure”, instead of “Ask Me”, and his looking for HIV status reads, “Positive Only”.  My face immediately feels flush.

The hot guy who’s been breeding me lately, and that I have close feelings for, is telling everyone on BBRT that he wants to bottom solely with HIV+ tops.  “How long has this been going on?  Did Chris convince him to do this?  Is Chris trying to give Mike HIV?  Does Mike want HIV?”, the thoughts all criss-crossing my mind.  My head starts to swim a bit.  I feel weird, I enjoy sex with Mike so much, and Chris too.  I think, “How did it comes to this?  When did it happen?  Why the hell hasn’t he told me about his decision?”

I wasn’t sure what to do about all this, but after a few minutes, I resolved that in some way I had started down this path, and I wasn’t backing out now.  I like Mike, I like Chris, I’m not about to push away guys I’m seriously into – even if one of them is poz. 

I gulped and went in to edit my profile.  I changed my status to “Not Sure” too, and my looking for status to “No Preference”.  It felt oddly comfortable.  Chris has fucked me, and I know Chris is fucking Mike a lot lately, and Mike is fucking me a lot lately; I can’t be 100% sure I’m still negative.  This feels more honest.  I still wasn’t sure about it, my head still lightly swimming, then I hit the save button; I wouldn’t be able to change anything for another 24 hours.

I logged out and tried not to think about what any of it means, my cock is rock hard, I texted Mike.

Me: Hey sexy

Mike: Hey babe

Me: Can I have Chris’ #?

Mike:  Yea … sure

Mike: 713-555-5555

Me: Thx

Mike: Have fun : )

I could have explained why I wanted Chris’ number, but Mike knows how horny I am, he knows why I want it.  I text Chris.

Me: Hey Chris … What’s up? Horny?

Chris: Ummm … sorry, who is this?  Don’t have this #

Me: Sorry, its Kevin, Mike’s friend

Me: Horned as fuck here

Chris: Haha yep yep

Chris: I remember that hole

Chris: I’m always horny

Me: Wanna fuck?

Chris: Can’t host

Me: You can come over lol

Chris: You are horny, aren’t you?

Chris: Almost done with work, after?

Me: How long you think?

Chris: ‘bout an hour

Me: Cool

Me: Remember where I live?  1392-B Selmfield Lane

Chris: Cool … yea think so

Chris: Message you when I leave, prob take 15 minutes to get over there

Me: Cool

I decided to make sure I’m ready.  True to his word, Chris texts me with “omw” almost an hour later.  I’m horny and so ready for his cock and cum.  I responded with “Door unlocked, in bedroom”.

About 10 minutes later I heard a car pull up and I peek out of the blinds – yep that’s him.  My heart rate skyrockets, and I can feel my hands get a little sweaty.  I grab the lube and a towel and set them on the bed beside me and get into position, head down, ass up.

I hear the front door open and shut and footsteps followed by his voice, “Hot”.  All of this immediately followed by the sounds of clothes being removed … then I feel his hands on me, “Hey sexy … thanks for inviting me over”, then I feel a tongue in my ass, and I moan, “Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh… Ohhhhhhh fuck… ahhhhhhh so good”.  He knows he’s got me.

Using his thumbs, he spreads my ass cheeks and starts to really work the crack of my ass.  His tongue making long, slow trips the entire length.  When his tongue passes my hole he pauses and makes his tongue into a point, and pushes against my hole.  Soon this pressure becomes full insertion of his

tongue into me.  Grabbing solidly onto my hips, he begins to tongue fuck my hole.  I wasn’t expecting this kind of penetration from him, but I love it.

The feelings coming from my ass are mind blowing.  I’m moaning and crying out, loudly – it just seems to egg him on, as he presses more firmly into me.  His tongue is making me crazy; I grab my cock and began to jack off.  He quickly pulls my hand off and stops eating my tight hole long enough to tell me not to touch my cock or cum just yet.  I’m going crazy; his tongue has me hard, wet, and begging to be fucked.  The head of my cock is dark purple, and a huge spot of precum is forming on the bed beneath me. 

Then it all stops.  I feel him squirt some of the lube on my hole making me jump.  I hear the slick sounds of him applying lube to his cock.

Without thinking, I blurt out, “Fuck me Chris …, please hurry, please fuck me.  I feel his hands and cock as he positions his cock in my crack, rubbing it just over my hole.  “Relax sexy … I’m going to breed you right”, he says.  All I can do is moan my approval.

“FUCK!”, I think, as he presses the head in, “This is taking forever … It’s stinging, but I need his cock and cum so bad”.

“Fuck me Chris!  Give me your poz cum”, is all I manage to get out.  I freeze, realizing what I’d just said.  Chris doesn’t seem to notice and continues to slowly work his cock into my hole.  I can feel his ball sac pressing against my cheeks, as he strains to get all of that hot cock into my ass.  He groans and I know he’s got it all the way in.

He starts to fuck me with, long, intentional strokes, “Fuck yea … love that ass … my raw cock feels so good in there … you loving my bare cock?”, “Oh yeah … oh holy fuck you feel so good”, “Yeah ... keep taking it, gonna give that ass another load”.  His breathing is labored, and his rhythm is making my ass feel so good, that any thoughts about asking him not to cum in me are nonexistent.  I want this raw cock, poz or not, I want his cum inside me.  That realization makes me groan and squeeze down on his cock, “OH fuck yeah ... What you are … that makes my cock feel good”.

“I’m not going to last too long man, this ass of yours is just perfect?”, “Oh yeah?”, “Yes … ahhhh ... so good”.  Despite the warnings he’s going to nut soon, he keeps banging my ass, withdrawing his cock almost completely and then sliding it all the way back in.  After relaxing a second, he spread my legs further and began a rapid assault.  It isn’t but moments later when he grunts that he can’t hold back any longer, “Gonna nut … gonna cum”, “Fuck yea … breed my ass … fucking breed me!”, I blurt it out, I can’t believe I’m saying the words.  “Fuck yea dude, you want another load of poz cum huh?”, and I said it, “Yes.  Yes.  Yeah … I want it.  I want your poz cum Chris”.  He’s still going, barely able to speak between breathes, and with one last full insertion, “Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh … ahhhhhhh… Fuck!! Fuck!!”, his cock throbs and I know another load of Chris’ poz seed is flowing deep in my ass.

His cock is flooding my ass and I can feel some leaking out as he slows down.  We’re both sweating, I’m now fucking full of his poz cum, and I’m still hard as a rock, “That was so fucking hot”, is all I can manage.  He groans a “Fuck yeah”. 

He doesn’t move though, I know he can shoot multiple loads and with his hands on my ass and his still hard cock in my ass, I think he might be going for round two here in a just minute.  I lay there, head down, wondering if I’m HIV+ now or what, when he speaks, “You ok if I keep going … I got at least one more in me”.  I’m quiet for only a second, “Yeah … I’m good ... fuck, go again, I’ve been wanting this all day”.

“Turn over”, I immediately flip over and notice an evil grin on his face.  I raise my legs and drape them right over his shoulders, making my hole available to him.

Without so much as a word he inserts his cock back into my hole, this time though my ass is well lubricated with his cum, and there’s no resistance.  He pushes as far forward as possible so that we are nearly face to face.  He just sits there a moment completely buried in my ass.  I can feel his cock twitch occasionally, and I instinctively squeeze my ass muscles around him.  He chuckles, "So hot when you do that!", I nod not able to say anything.  I’m completely focused on his cock.

He’s so close, I can smell his body, "Mmmmm, you worked up quite a sweat!  You smell so good."  I stick out my tongue and taste some of the sweat from his chest and neck.  He sees what I want and moves his arm over my face, I lick my way right into to his armpit.

"Fuck yea!  Get in there and slurp up that sweat from my hairy pit.  You did that … got me seriously hot and bothered, so you get to clean me up."

I bury my face in his hairy pit and inhale.  I’ve always been into armpits and guy smells, but Mike never seemed into it, Chris smells amazing.  I quickly begin licking at his pit, lapping up the sweat from the thick hair he has under there and practically stuffing my face into his hot pit.  He adjusts, moving his other arm and pulling me over to his other pit.  "That's so fucking hot, lick up my sweat and funk, you're making me feel good!"

After I lick and suck at both pits he pulls me back to look at me.  He smiles at the smear of sweat all over my face, then kisses me softly on the lips.  He moans...maybe from his own scent...and shoves his tongue inside my mouth, giving me a sloppy, wet kiss, it’s the way you kiss a cumdump not a lover, but I love it.  I feel his cock twitch in my ass again and pull away from his mouth.  I cock a smile at him, "I hope you're going to give me another load".

He gives me a sexy smirk, "Yep.  You’re getting at least 2 loads of my cum today.”  He immediately starts to pull out a little, then slides in then out a little more, then back in ... it obvious neither one of our cocks had gone soft.

In the span of what seemed like a minute or two he is fucking me again, going out of his way to hit just the right spot with every thrust, and I’m thrashing around, moaning, and grabbing the sheets when I’m grabbing onto his thighs trying to get him in deeper. 

I look up into his face and see him staring right into my eyes, watching my reaction to his movements, it seems like we both want this – I’m letting a guy who is positive fuck me, and I’m ok with it, and he’s fucking a guy who could become positive.  He’s just smiling at me.

"Oh yea, … think I've found just the right spot, and I'm gonna make sure you feel every inch of this poz cock!", there he said, “POZ COCK”, I’m taking poz cock.  “Yes … fuck yea … fuck me with that poz cock!”, it just boils out of me.  “I want your poz cock, Chris!”, he obviously like what I’m saying because he started to pump faster.  Even though he may act like he’s helping me learn to like poz cock, I can tell by his language, and the way his eyes kept rolling upwards, that he’s getting off on breeding a guy that’s neg.  "FUCK!   Fuck that feels so good … your ass is so good, I thought I might last longer with this second load, but your hole is just wrapped around my bare cock so perfectly, I'm not gonna hold out much longer."

“Fuck yeah … Fuck yeah … ahhhhhh… I want it … fuck me, breed my ass the way you breed Mike”, “Ahhhh yeah … that how you want it huh?  Been fucking Mike a while now … tell me how much you want this poz cum”, “Fuck yeah!!  I want it Chris … I’m pretty sure I’m still HIV-negative, I might not be if you keep fucking poz cum into me”.  “Tell me” … the breathing is hot and heavy, “Fuck me and cum inside me Chris!  Fuck your poz cum into me the way you do Mike!”.

I can feel myself getting close as well.  I’m not sure if I can just lie there and let him keep fucking me after I came, so I decided to see how much he wants to breed me.  "Oh yea … fuck yea, …bet my hole is nice and lubricated from that last poz load you squirted in there, fuck, is that you gets you off Chris, seeing us neg guys become HIV+?".  He just keeps fucking me, he’s right over me, sweating and grunting when a response of “Fuck yea I do” escapes his lips.  He admitted it he wants it, then I think, “Do I want it?  Does Mike?”.

I love dirty verbal talk during sex and this bit seems to have gotten to him because his eyes widened and he started pumping faster and deeper.  The sheer piggishness and lust of our sex is about to push me over the edge, too.  His sweat is dripping down onto me, and I reach up and pull his head down to kiss me.  His tongue and mouth meet my tongue and mouth, and that does it for both of us.  “AHHHHHHHHHH ... AHHHHHH”, I cry out into his mouth and he lets out a muffled roar in my mine.  My cum squirts everywhere in the slim space between our bodies, and once again his raw cock is pulsing inside me.  I know he’s filling me up with more of his HIV+ sperm.

He releases my mouth and buries his head in the pillows beside me and rests his body on his elbows while he tries to catch his breath.  After a bit he pulls back and looks at me again, “So fucking hot”, is all he says. 

He slowly pulled out of my ass and collapses on the bed next to me.  I move to lick his still half-hard cock, trying to get up any remaining cum. 

We just look at each other, sweating, huffing, not really saying anything.  He smiled at me, “I really enjoyed that,… you’ve got an amazing ass”, I smile, “Me too … you’ve got an amazing cock”.  He hesitates, “Not to get too serious, but you know I’m on meds … might be more chance of you getting infected from Mike’s cum than mine”. 

That thought hadn’t really crossed my mind before, “How long you been fucking him?”.  The flow of conversation was easy, conversational, more curious than anything else, “A few months … we met on BBRT, he said he was versatile but really horny and wanted to bottom”.  He looks at me as if he knows the next question, “He knew I was HIV+ before we fucked the first time”, “Cool” is the only response I can give him.

“Tell me about this party you guys are going to tomorrow night”, he laughs, “Haha … still horny huh?  A friend of mine is putting it on, just a bunch of horny guys fucking and getting fucked – all bareback though, he’s very strict about that”.  “Sounds like fun to me”, “You should go”, “I put in an invite request”.  “I’m definitely going to be there if you want another load of poz cum from this”, grabbing his dick for full effect.

I look down at his cock and then at his eyes, I know he’s HIV+ and I know I want more of what that cock can give me, “Fuck yea I do”.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 40
  • Piggy 1

• 1 month later...

CHAPTER 6:

The house seems a little spooky as we drive up, Mike parks, “Let’s go sexy”.  I look around the street, it seems dark and a little creepy, and the house isn’t well lit up, “You sure this is it?”, “Yeah babe … I’m sure”.

There are cars parked in the driveway and on the street, and as we walk around back, I can’t get over an odd chill.  Mike knocks 3 times on the back patio door and we just walk in.  We walk through what is obviously someone’s living room, down a hallway into a bedroom.  “It’s in here?”, “No”, he says, and then he starts undressing.  I looked at him, Mike really is smoking hot, then without prompting I remove my clothes, too.

“Follow me”, he grabs my hand and completely naked we head out of the bedroom and down a flight of stairs.  I can hear music playing.

The stairs lead down to a finished basement, club music is playing, and it’s very dark except for a few strategically setup red lights here and there.  I have no problem making out the sounds and the smells of guy on guy sex along with the requisite shadows, dimly lit faces and shapes.

Mike grabs my cock and proceeds to lead me around, letting me take it all in as I grow firm in his grip.  “C’mon”, and he moves in one direction, then another, each time we get close to some action and I think I’m going to get to watch someone being fucked we start moving again.

Suddenly we’re standing beside Chris, he smiles and kisses me, “Hey sexy boy … having a good time yet?”  I look down at the twink sucking on his cock, then back up at him, I feel a little drunk… I nod at him, and we kiss again.  He moves closer to my ear, speaks softly, “You ready for some poz cock?”  I look at him, a wild grin on his face, I smile and nod.

Hearing that Chris pulls his cock from the twink’s mouth.  The twink stands him up, Chris whispers something to him, and he leaves.  I hadn’t really noticed the couch when we approached Chris, but he moves around to the “sitting” side of it, gently grabbing my hands and pulling me forward, “C’mon … bend over for me sexy boy”, he says as he pulls me toward him.

My head feels like its swirling, the room has an odd glow, I look at Chris smiling and I feel a firm, wet cock being pushed into my ass … its Mike’s, I groan as that familiar fuck stick of his slides its way home.  I look at Chris, he looks so sexy and devious, my cock is reeling as Mike pushes me into the back of the sofa.  I feel like I’m leaking precum all over the leather.  I can smell Chris’ armpits and the room is warm … the sound of guys fucking is overwhelming.  I look to my right and there are 2 other guys, like me, pressed against the back of the couch getting their ass used.  The guy closest to me seems completely lost.  I know he’s being rode hard, but I can’t really make out the guy fucking him.

In that moment as I feel Mike’s cock going in and out of my ass, he bends forward kissing the back of my neck, and Chris leans in towards me, kissing me … “You like that?  You like that poz cock inside you?”, he says.  I groan.  Then I think, “Mike is poz now?  When did that happen?”

“Fuck yeah I do … Fuck me … Please fuck me Mike, give me your poz cum”, we’re both groaning and Chris is egging us both on … as I feel the hard cock and balls banging against and into my ass over and over.  Mike has fucked and bred me so many times before, but for some reason right now I want this poz cock so bad, “POZ ME!  POZ ME Mike!”, I shout.  I can hear him groaning, “Yeah … give me that poz cock!  Fuck me full of poz cum”, I can hardly believe what I’m saying.  I hear him groaning harder, I know he’s close, I feel compelled to beg him for it again and again.  I just keep saying the words.

I jerk awake.  I’m disoriented and feeling a bit of cotton mouth, but it’s quickly obvious my cock is wide awake and Mike is full bore using my ass.  “Oh fuck … oh fuck”, I know that sound, I know he’s close.  I decide to encourage him, “Yeah babe, that’s it… fuck me… fuck me… fucking breed me”, his breathing is heavy and labored.  “Ahhhh… Yeahhh…. I’m gonna… oh fuck,… oh fuck”, he’s full on pumping my ass, and I know I’m about to receive another load of his sperm.  The dream is sticking in my head, but I don’t use the word “POZ”.  “Oh fuck … you want it”, he’s huffing, “Yeah”, “Ahhhhhhhhhh… ahhhhhhhhhhhhh FUCKKKKKKKK…. “, I feel him press all the way in, “CUMMMMMMING!!”, and he unloads what seems like a gallon of his cum into me. 

We lie there for a bit, I don’t cum, but I’m slow stroking a few times feeling his body, sweaty and heaving, cuddled close, then I remember how Mike came over last night.  We ended up getting drunk and playful, but we passed out in my bed before we even fucked.  I guess he woke up and decided to just go for it.  Here we both are, naked, cuddled, my cock still hard as stone and his thick member deeply seated inside my cummy hole – other than the slight hangover, this is a perfect way to wake up.

“Fuck that was hot”, he says as I feel him kissing the back of my neck, “Yeah”.  “What were you dreaming … you talk in your sleep”, he says with a laugh.  “I do not.  Do I?  What did I say?”, I laugh, a slightly nervous laugh recalling bits of my dream.  “Well let’s just say you were really begging me for it.  I think you’ve hanging out with Chris too much.”, “OH really?”, we both laugh.  He hesitates a little, then says flatly, “You were begging me for poz cum”.  The room goes quiet for a second, “Oh”, my only response.  I lie … telling him I can’t really remember any of it.

“Did you cum?”, “No, but its ok for now”.  The thought of tonight’s sex party hits me … will it be anything like my dream?  Will anyone besides Chris and Mike fuck me?  All these crazy thoughts are criss-crossing my mind.  I really had no idea what to expect, but my mind is now going in 100 directions thinking about it.

Mike’s cock slowly deflates.  As soon as his cock slides out of me I realize I want it back in there -- we separate and climb out of bed.  I can hear him brushing his teeth as I make my way to the computer.  Apparently I left BBRT open in a tab and logged in.  I’ve got a few emails, but decide to only look at the one that reads, “Party detail”.  Basic stuff … address, parking instructions but the intent seems clear … “Lube provided.  Barebacking only.  Bottoms should know most tops are poz.  Guys that wanna be fucked use front door, guys that want to fuck use rear entrance near pool.  Front and back door unlocked for ONLY 30 minutes starting at 8pm.”

At that moment I realize my cock is hard and my pits are damp.  I guess the direct approach works.  I clicked over to the party listing to see it again, and sure enough, lots more guys have been accepted to attend since I saw it the first time.  I click through several of the profiles wondering how many tops are actually HIV+, and how many of the bottoms are “Negative”, but are going to be just fine letting these poz men fucking them (like Mike).

It doesn’t seem like a lot of bottom and versa guys have been approved.  Even so there’s a decent mix of ages and body types.  I count … there are 3 versatile guys and 8 bottoms on the list, including me and Mike.  One of the bottoms is this hot guy in his 50’s, then there’s a 28yo and one twinkish looking guy who is really cute.  All 3 of their profiles say they are “Negative.  The twink’s got that short brown hair I love and his profile say he’s 18.  He’s selected “Positive Okay” under the “Your status” option. 

There are lots of top and versatile top guys.  I do a quick scan through several of them … almost all of them say “Undetectable” or “Positive”, with a few reading “Ask Me”.  One profile reads “Negative” and another one reads “Neg + Prep”, but it seems like it’ll be impossible to avoid poz cum tonight.

One of the tops I’m really attracted to is 30 years old.  He’s got short dark brown hair, and a slim build.  His HIV status says “Positive” and he’s chosen “No Preference” under “Your status”.  I start thinking, “Mike and I really could end up testing positive after tonight is over”.  My cock’s so hard, I feel weird but it occurs to me, I want this guy’s cock and cum inside me.

“He’s hot!”, Mike says as he leans against me from behind, “Yeah he is”.  “You should feel that big, uncut cock of his,… pierced, 4mm, feels amazing when he’s fucking you”, I turn around to look at him a little surprised, he has this shit-eating grin and just nods his head.  I think I’m jealous.  I turn back around, my head is swimming.  I can feel Mike rubbing that beautiful penis against my skin, “Better be careful Kev … Might end up with something you can’t get rid of …”, he says in that not-so-serious sounding tone of his as his voice trails off.  “I want that cock . . . in me”, I say it without even thinking.  “This cock?”, he says pressing it firmly against me, “Or that cock?”  “HA!  That one”, I say flatly and with a slightly sarcastic tone.  I can feel Mike continuing to rub against me as I look at the profile, I’m not lying, I really do want this guy to fuck me.  Knowing the guy bred Mike makes me want him that much more.  I feel Mike rubbing his precum on me, I unlock my pics.

Here lately Mike and Chris are fucking me more separately than together, and Chris seemingly moreso than Mike, is becoming my regular fuck buddy… the thought occurs to me, “I wonder how often he’s breeding Mike now?”  I love Chris’ cock, I try put the fact that he’s HIV-positive out of my head, and just let him use my hole.  Mike seems like he’s totally stopped worrying about the whole thing or even thinking about … he used to talk so much about it when a HIV+ top fucked him, but now, he rarely mentions.  I started assuming they were all poz.  I think Mike is either completely indifferent about it now, or seeking it out, or I don’t know.  The other day I noticed he changed the status on his BBRT profile back to “Negative”, and the “Your status” option now reads “Positive Only”.  He also changed his profile text to state, “POZ guys welcome”. 

I turn and give Mike’s cock a kiss and suggest we hop in the shower.  We try to relax and enjoy the warm water, Mike is obviously feeling playful and touchy, but I’ve got to piss and with all of this water flowing it won’t wait.  His hands are on my neck as he kisses me, and my mind starts thinking about all the times he and Chris have cum in my ass; I start to plump up a bit and I know he can feel it, but I really need to let this piss out.

Finally I decide to just lean back against the wall, I grab my cock, and with the shower water hitting both of us, I point my cock upwards, relax, and my yellow morning piss rifles out of me.  It feels good … I really need this release.  My stream is hard and fast as my bladder empties its contents on our upper bodies.  My piss feels warm, and the smell is fairly stronger than normal as it streams down.  Mike stops kissing me, brings his head forward and down, letting my stream fire directly into his gaping face hole.  We’ve played around with piss before, but morning piss is rare, and I know that hot, salty taste he’s going back for seconds with, are my fluids at their most potent.

My stream is strong but after a minute or so its tapering off and Mike takes me completely into his mouth to finish me off.  He stands back up and grins at me, his cheeks bulging a bit.  A quick kiss and my mouth is flooded with the fucking strong taste of my own pungent morning piss … “I want to do this again … and also with Chris sometime”, is all I can think.

We break and I look down at Mike’s beautiful shaved cock, so much of his cum has been absorbed into my body, and here it is hanging over his smooth balls.  I reach my hand and take hold of his cock. 

He just looks at me, his eyes slightly close, and then it starts with a short blast.  Soon his cock is spraying piss all over my entire upper body.  It’s yellow and the smell is strong like mine.  Since I’ve momentarily got control of his manhood, I use it to piss-paint up and down my body, rinsing myself in everything he’s giving.  I can’t resist though, I’ve got to get a taste.  I lower my head into the stream to soak my hair and face.  My mouth opens, and is immediately rewarded with the taste of Mike.  I swallow, gulping it all down, until finally my mouth covers the head of his cock and I can drink from the tap.

His stream begins to dwindle and his cock begins to expand in my mouth.  What goes around comes around though, and I pop back up with puffy cheeks to feed this sexy man a bit of his own golden nectar in a kiss.  He swallows before grabbing the back of my head and returning the kiss with everything he’s got.

We shared sloppy, drunken kisses last night, but this is totally different.  This is a tongue haphazardly getting rammed into my mouth.  This is energetic, complex, lustful, passionate and delicious all at the same time.

The whole experience is overwhelming – we’re both in heat.  I haven’t cum yet and I’m incredibly horny; I can't let this need slow down or lose momentum for even a second.  I slide my hands down Mike's hairless back and pull his hips into me.  He responds with a slight gasp as our cocks make contact.  I grind forward and backward and side to side and a jolt of pleasure runs through my whole body. 

As this erotic scene plays out in my bathroom, one of his hands starts to trace a line lightly down my spine.  When he reaches my waist, he slides his fingers and reaches down to gently cup my left asscheek.  Not to let him feel left out, I move both of my hands from his hips back onto his two perfect mounds.

We pull each other in tighter and I relish the contact between our slippery, smooth stomachs when they come together.  I slide myself up and down against him, causing wonderful, erotic sensations from our chests all the way down through our cocks.  We’ve had lots of sex but somehow, at this moment, this intensity feels so much more erotic to me.

I finally break our kiss to catch my breath.  I drop to my knees in front of him and run my hands up his wet thighs.  Because of our grinding Mike is fully hard again.  I reach for his cock.

The instant I make contact, his cock jumps and a light moan escapes his lips.  I wrap my hand fully around his rigid shaft and wipe his piss slit all around my lips and use my tongue to get any remaining piss droplets.  It might be my imagination, or just raging libido, but he looks even longer and thicker to me right now.

I look up at Mike and he makes eye contact with me.  His face seems flush and it’s more than obvious what we both want.  I lean forward and wrap my mouth around the outline of his head.  I follow the path of my hands and slide my lips all the way down to the base, all while looking up directly into his eyes.

"Oh, fuck, Kev."  Mike throws his head back and pushes his hips forward, trying to get more of himself into my mouth.  I take a few more seconds to explore the shape of his manhood as I suckle him.  I gently lick and suck, removing it and letting it rub against my face.

I love it when Mike fucks me, he’s so good at it, but I don’t enjoy it quite as much as I like getting to put my mouth all over him.  The taste, the feel, the smell – I love every second of it.  Warmed up from our earlier fun and then the hot water in the shower, Mike looks bigger and juicier than ever, like his cock is just begging me to put it in my mouth.

And, that’s just what I do.

I take the head again into my mouth, tasting it and loving how full it makes my mouth feel.  I swirl my tongue around the end, savoring the contours and ridges of his big, flared head.  I run the tip of my tongue up and down his flesh, feeling him twitch again.

"Oh my god," Mike starts to moan, reaching a hand down to cradle the back of my head.  He pushes forward gently, and I don't fight him, instead driving my head forward onto his shaft.  I bob my head up and down while he lightly rocks his hips in time with the motion, our smooth, toned bodies under the spray of the showerhead.  He tastes so good.

Once we have a good rhythm going, I raise up my hands to explore his hips, stomach, thighs, and ass.  Mike is like an Adonis to me, with all the right edges, ridges, and curves.  I love the way his hip bones jut out ever so slightly.  His rippled stomach is amazing.  His ass muscles are firm but layered with the perfect amount of soft padding over the top of it.  And then there's the masculinity of the band of neatly trimmed pubic hair above his cock.

"Ahhhhhh … I'm close babe ..."

His voice seems shaky and takes me out of my reverie of body worship.  I look up to see what he wants, sliding back until just the head of his dick is resting on the top of my tongue.  He's close, but does he want me to stop, or is going to let me have my reward?

He looks down at me … "Oh fuck babe, gonna cum … gettin’ close"

I don't need him to tell me twice.  I rarely get to swallow his seed and in for an ounce, in for a pound I guess.  I take him back into my mouth and take a few slow strokes over the first inch or two of his member.  Then I extend to the first three inches.  I know where I want to go with this, but I want it to build up a little bit.

I keep up my rhythm, slowly taking more and more of him into my mouth.  I can hear his breathing getting louder, and I know I have him right on the edge.  It's time for this guy to take another one of Mike’s loads.

I grab handfuls of both his asscheeks and pull him as far into my mouth as I can, burying him in me to the hilt.  I hold him there in my throat, and I can feel his cock swelling with the start of his orgasm.  Here it comes!

I pull back just enough to take the first shot of his cum directly on my mouth.  It's warm and salty, just how I remember it.  I swallow.  A second, a third and a fourth volley, I swallow every drop, then hold him there for a few more seconds, gently cleaning off the last few drops of cum with my tongue as they leak out.

"Holy fuck!," he says breathlessly, "…that was amazing babe."  He takes a few gulps of air and then pulls me up to my feet.  I partly expect him to drop down and return the favor, but instead he turns me around so my back is facing him.  He slides up behind me and reaches around to put his hands on my chest and stomach.  I close my eyes as his fingers explore my body and bask in the sensations.

He pulls away and I pop my eyes open, wondering what he's up to.  Then he's back pressed against me, and his hands feel silky as he moves across my torso.  Mike is in his own little world as he wraps his hand around my rock hard tool and starts gently stroking it.  For something as simple as a handjob it feels amazing.

As Mike continues jacking me off, I feel his spent cock, pressing lightly into my backside.  It's pushing into my crack, and I push back into him.  Mike’s cock, even soft, pressing into the space around my ass is sending erotic sensations all through my body.

Feeling his deflated, raw cock in my crack is all it takes to get me right to the brink.

I twist my head around and let my mouth find Mike's.  He locks his lips over mine and I feel my cock start to swell in his hand.  He stops jacking me, but holds his hand there as I blow my load, a huge explosion of cum blasting out across the bottom of my shower.  I groan and almost lose my footing as I'm swept up in my orgasm, but Mike holds me in place, one hand around my waist and the other wrapped tightly around my erupting dick.

We finish up in the shower both looking a bit spent.  “I guess all I’ll be good for tonight is bottoming”, Mike says with a laugh, “Me too”, and we both laugh.  Mike decides to dress and go home for a bit, but is quick to remind me the party starts at 8pm and he’ll be back about 7 to collect me.

Mike and I say our goodbyes and he promises to see me in a few short hours.  I text Chris:

Me: Hey sexy … horned?

Chris: Hell yes! … Hard and needing to breed ass

Me: Haha come over : )

Me: I’m horny, Mike just left

Chris: He didn’t fuck you?

Me: Oh he did : )

Chris: How many loads

Me: 2

Me: Only one in my ass though, … want more

Chris: Hot!  Keep it in there

Chris: You’ll get more tonight

Chris: See you in a few hours

Me: Dammit!

Chris: LOL

Me: LOL … Cool

Chris: you want my poz cock?
Me: Yeah I do

I decide to relax for a bit and make sure I’m good and clean and prepped for some fun tonight.  The time seems to drag on but finally as its getting toward dusk I get a text from Mike:

Mike: omw

Me: k

Mike: Let’s have shots before we go, ..also bringing something for you

Me: k … what?

Mike: You’ll see

I dig out some Vodka and some other ingredients trying to think of whatever kind of shot to make when Mike arrives.  He lets himself in and hands me an “energy shot” … “I thought you meant alcohol”.  “HA!  I do, but we’re gonna be there a while … thought you might want some caffeine, too”, “You know for a minute I thought you were bringing drugs or something”, “HAHA!  Ummm nope ... none of that”.

We kiss, down the energy shots and I make a couple of Kamikazes, followed by a “Cock Sucking Cowboy” and whatever we can think of … they are sweet, but tasty.  “You wearing that?”, he asks as he feels for my underwear.  I’m in a t-shirt and shorts with my 2-xist underwear, he’s not dressed much differently, “Yeah thinking about”, “That’s cool … but lose the underwear”.

Mike kisses me again and I get images from my dream coming back to me… a cold chill hits my neck, and the hair on my arm raises a bit, what were we about to go do?  I feel the alcohol settling in.  I’ve never been to a sex party and I’m not sure what to expect, and how much of it if any will be like my dream.  Will I be “poz” after tonight?  My head is swimming, but I tried not to let Mike in on my queasiness and move my arm around him to pull him tight as he kisses me.

“Ok sexy, let’s go”, and we head out with Mike driving.  “Tonight is going to be amazing babe … gonna seriously break in your sex party cherry”, “Oh yeah … you been to one of these before?”, “HAHA!  You could say that”.  “Will there really be 40 or how-many-ever guys there”, “Hmmm … Idk, always seems like a lot, not sure it’s ever that many”, and I start to wonder how many of these things Mike has been to.  “We meeting Chris there?”, “Uhmmm … yea, he says he’ll be there”.

We drive what seems likes forever but finally enter what is a quiet residential area, if you can call it that, in the middle of nowhere.  The homes are nice enough with lots of land between them, … it’s all very private really, and feels remote.  We park, there are lots of other cars scattered about, but for this area the house seems a little small, “C’mon babe ... let’s go.”  I grab Mike’s right hand with my clammy left one and we walk towards the front.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 15

Damn versbbguy! All I gotta do is just see your name on a story and my cock is boned up iright away, knowing that every frigging thing you right is so damn fucking hot! The growing hunger in Kevin for more and more poz cum, the hot poz verbal including Kevin begging for it, and now the addition of some hot hot piss play! And we haven't even gotten to the wild POZ conversion sex orgy!! Can't stop jacking to your stories! Thanks..and don't stop now!!

• Upvote 2