This chapter is dedicated to a very hot lad on here ... you know who you are :)

CHAPTER 7: The Sex Party - Part 2

As Mark fucks me, I can feel my sweat, I feel it in my pits and I feel it in the small of my back.  One of the best parts of this experience, though, is that I can also smell most of the other guys in the room – man smells make crazy.  Besides that there’s this wondrous sensation of a bare cock sliding back and forth, scraping across my anal ring, like a dull hacksaw being dragged across hot butter.  

Even with the shadowy lighting my senses are on overload.  There are sites available to me, the shadows, the men, the smells and sounds of fucking.  Seeing Mike getting bred and then ultimately taking poz cock myself, I feel as though all of my rational thoughts are gone and I’m being completely satiated now by my inner pig.  At this point – I almost can’t believe what’s happening with my hormones – I’m eagerly pushing back on Mark’s cock in an attempt to show him how much I want my ass full of his poz cum.  My dick is aching in this fucking evil cock cage.  I will say this though, it’s making me focus more and more on my ass than my cock; it’s making me feel like a true bottom pig.  I remember Chris telling me, “True bottom pigs always end up poz”, but the irony that some cheap, plastic sex toy might be the end of me, much faster than any strain of HIV, is not lost on me right now.

“Uhhhhhh… uhhhhh… fuck that’s good”, he groans as he’s fucking me.  My raging hormones and need for sperm are the only things in charge right now, "I WANT YOUR POZ CUM MARK!  FUCK ME!  FUCK ME!  Ohhhhhhhh….", he pauses for only a moment, “Turn over”.  He pulls out and I flip over, legs up, and he’s right back at it, “Wanna see your face … when I cum”.  Mark picks up his pace, banging me harder, “Fuck yea… oh fuck, oh fuck … gonna breed that ass … fuck, you feel so fucking good”.  “Give me that fucking poz load Mark … breed me deep, … give it to me”, that almost sends him over the cliff, and the pounding of my hole becomes fast and furious.  "You’re so fucking hot and twisted, I fucking love it when bottoms beg me for my poz load.  Love that you wanna take it ... you’re about to get it sexy”.  "Fuck yeah!  FUCK!  Ahhhhhh… ahhhhh…. Oh yeah!  Poz my hole Mark!  POZ MY FUCKING HOLE!", I’m nearly shouting, I kinda hope Mike hears me.  He lunges forward viciously, “Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…….. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…..”, and his raw cock starts to spasm, “OH Fuck!  FUCK! … take my poz load”, “FUCK YEA!”; Mark is holding me tight and I know he’s squirting poz cum deep in my ass the same way Chris does.  I want him to see that I acquiesced about my decision to take poz loads; I reach around to his ass and try to pull him in deeper as that weapon of his is unloading.  “So fucking hot Mark”, I kiss him, I need him to know how much I need that seed in me.

He removes his tongue from my mouth, “Fuck yea it was”, and then just as quickly he stands back, and my ass is empty except for the first poz load of the night.  I don’t want to move, but I’m curious, so I do a quick half twist to check in on Mike and Jacob.  The tops fucking Mike and Jacob are both in a rhythm, piston fucking them … I know it won’t be long before they each of them gets another positive load.  It seems like only a few seconds go by when I feel hands on my ass and turn back around … it’s the hot top guy from BBRT I want.  “I’m Trevor”, he’s says in an unassuming English accent, I melt.  He feels me up and moves my legs so he can lap at Mark’s cum in my hole.  He’s young and slim and looks so hot down there servicing me.  This goes on for a while with me bending up and feeling his head, the sides of his face, his glasses.  His tongue feels so good sliding and lapping at my hole, but it’s making my cock red and angry and it “FUCKING HURTS!”  I try to relax my cock and focus entirely on the sensations in my ass.  Trevor stops for a moment and climbs up on top of me, face-to-face, “Gonna breed you poz mate”, as he’s saying this I can feel his precum and the cold metal of his cock piercing rubbing against my balls and in the crack of my ass.  We get a good look at each other, he’s 30, slim, dark brown hair and beautiful blue eyes.  With him lying on top of me I can’t see his cock, but I remember from the profile that hot, uncut, 4mm pierced cock swinging between his legs, “I want it”.

That’s when I hear the sounds of another top unloading and I can’t help but wonder if it’s Mike or Jacob getting the load.  Mark returns and comes around to my side of the bed, he bends down and he’s close enough so he can speak softly in my ear, “Your bud over there is so hot, he’s taking poz loads like a champ, … he might leave here infected”, I have to ask, “How you got it right?”  He nods and continues, “First guy that fucked him, been poz ‘bout 5 years or so now”, “Fuck”, “And Jacob took the host’s cum, he’s resistant to Truvada, pretty sure that’s who tagged me”.  I’m not sure what all that means but between Mark’s words, and the cute guy lying on top of me, a steady flow of precum is draining from my soft cock.  I feel like such a cum slut and I know I need another poz load inside me.

I look over and a 3rd top is taking his place behind Mike’s ass and begins working his cock into him.  “Ahhhh… ahhhhh… ahhhhh’ … I hear Mike moaning, maybe he’s a little sore after those first two guys worked him over.  Top #2 fucking Jacob is groaning I know he’s gotta be close.

I move my head to try and kiss my sexy new top friend, but he moves his head towards me, “Which one’s your mate?”, “One on the left”, “Nice”.  Then he finally kisses me, “Let’s move, I wanna breed you in front of him”, “He’s gotta blindfold on”, “Doesn’t matter … c’mon”.

He helps me up and we walk around the fuck benches to one of the other beds.  The room is dimly lit but as we’re walking I can see Steven and then Alec, both of them being fucked.  As we pass Mike the top fucking Jacob begins to groan, “Ahhhhhhhh…. Ahhhhhhhh… oh FUCK!  FUUUUUUUUUCK!”, and I know he’s adding a load of unmedicated poz cum to what the host already dumped in there.  I think, “Oh fuck … Jacob and I both got a load that’s resistant to Truvada – bet he doesn’t even know”.  “FUCK YEA!  FUCK!  POZ MY ASS!”, Jacob is begging for that second load.  I guess both of them fully expect to be infected when it’s all said and done.  “FUCKKKKKK!!!  OWWWWW! FUCK!”, I see a 3rd top, big hairy chest, with a decent sized, thick cock and a beard line up and slam right into Jacob’s ass.  The top fucking Mike is giving him nice even consistent strokes.  Now that I can see his chest I notice a red biohazard tattoo around his left nipple, and that ominous glowing red band on his wrist.

In front of both of each of them, on the floor, are 2 glowing red bands; seems the tops are shedding them after dropping their load.  I wonder what Mark did with his?

I do a quick check and sure enough Trevor’s wrist is glowing red – every top must be poz.  He guides me to the bed and positions me on all fours, not quite face-to-face, but nearly facing Mike.  I know Mike can’t see me, but I also know, he’s going to hear every dirty, filthy, fucking thing that comes out of my mouth as Trevor makes good on his promise to poz my ass.

I feel hands, then lube then bare cock, his piercing is kind of cold but he pushes firmly and that uncut English cock slides through my ring and disappears into me; I feel the warmth again.  He pushes himself in further and now I really feel him, I’ve never had a pierced cock inside me, “OH fuck … I love this”, bubbles out of me.  I see Mike’s head move a bit like he hears me, but I’m not sure if it’s from my words or the top guy banging his ass.  That’s when I feel Trevor’s sac touching my ass and he leans down, “Not on meds either mate, hope you’re gettin’ what you want”, “OH FUCK!”, escapes me combined with a moan.  “Beg for my poz load mate … beg for it”, I feel him holding steady, waiting to hear my affirmation.  I squeeze my ass muscles on his cock to signal my intentions, “Yes … FUCK YES!  Breed me! FUCK ME!”, I hear a soft “Fuck yea” from him.  I slowly rock my hips back and forth getting his engorged cock moving out to the tip before pushing all the way back so he’s completely buried in me, then back again.  “Want that poz cum, Trev”, that turns him on and he slams his cock down on that instroke, “oh goooood …. Ahhhhhh … ahhhhhh”, I moan under my breath.

I think Mike realizes it’s me this time though, because suddenly he’s more verbal, “Give me that poz load man … fuck me full, poz my ass”, over and over again.  It’s so dirty and fucked up but it’s turning me on, “Owwwww… owwwwww… fuck that hurts!!”, and I see an almost evil grin take over Mike’s face.

I blurt out, “Oh fuck yeah … give me that poz load Trev!”, Mike responds, “Yeah … FUCK YEA!  FUCK YES!  SO HOT!  TAKING POZ LOADS!”  Now I know he knows it’s me.

He pushes harder against me, leaning over my back, I feel his sweat on my back, “Ready for that poz load?”, “Yeah … yeah”, “Ready for that poz load?”, he asks again.  Instead of waiting for my answer, he just leans back up, and at this point he starts rabbit fucking me.  He’s pressing down on my ass, going in and out in fast, quick strokes, the kind that will cause almost any top to lose his load.  “He’s unmedicated”, I think, he must want to see me poz, “Fucking give it to me Trev … Give me that poz load!”.  “FUCK YEA!”, I can hear Mike as if he’s speaking directly to me.

Pre-cum is boiling out of me and going all over the place.  Trevor is fucking me solid, I might not be hard, but I’m making a huge mess on this bed.  "Oh yea, fuck me!" I moan, as his hard cock pushes and pulls from the quick jabs against my ass lips.  Between those fast jabs he’s giving me, and a few solid thrusts mixed in, I can really feel his piercing.  Right now he’s so far up my ass I think I might end up tasting his load when that thing goes off.

His heavy balls smack again and again against my ass cheeks with a wet “(smack)” from each thrust.  I don’t know how long it’s been since that gun last unloaded, but his nuts feel wet and heavy.  His fucking is so intent; I have no doubt you can see it on his face, as if he’s concentrating on his performance.  All I can do is pant and try to breathe, as he fucks that hot English cock into me.  I feel his cock begin to swell even larger, as his balls work hard to fill me with large squirts of his deadly white, male seed.  I know it’s insane, but I want this so bad, “POZ ME!  Breed my ass Trev!”.  “OHHHHHH … OHHH FUCK ... I’m close … ‘bout to cum … ‘bout to cum”, he says as his cock starts spewing his toxic load into me.  I instantly feel the warmth of his poz swimmers painting the inside of my ass, as he fills me with an unmedicated poz spunk; my second unmedicated load ever.

"OH FUCK YEA!!!  FUCK!!!", he nearly screams as he dumps his load in me.  I keep grinding my hips into him, wanting that cock to fill every inch of me with his bug, even when his hips stopped gyrating, and his cock seems spent.  I love the feeling of his massive cock just resting there inside me. 

He leans down and lays nearly on top of me again, “So hot mate … you got my unmedicated load now”, and I know Mike can hear him saying this by the look on his face.

I feel like everyone is watching us have our little moment, but I know everyone is actually busy fucking or being fucked; I’m pretty sure Mike knows what just happened, though.  When Trevor slides out of me, I think, “I hope he fucked Mark’s cum in deep”, the words, “SO hot”, coming out of my mouth.

“Fuck yea mate… love that hot ass”, his accent driving me wild every time he speaks.  He moves around to the front of the bed, “Looks like you earned another one”, showing me his red wrist band as he walks off.

I look over and two different men are fucking Mike and Jacob.  I didn’t think Trevor fucked me for that long, but there are now 5 wrist bands in front of Mike and 4 in front of Jacob.  I’m not sure how I missed all the action, but these guys have obviously been busy.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 27
  • Piggy 1

CHAPTER 7: The Sex Party - Part 3

I see Trevor turn around as he’s walking off, he leans down whispering in my ear, “I can usually spunk more than once mate, if you want it in just a bit”, looking directly at him I nod, he kisses me and then he’s gone.  As much as I want to stay here and take more loads while watching Mike, I’m feeling adventurous, I want to get a sense of everyone that’s here.  I make my way around the room checking out every cock I see.  I see the host, a dude with a huge cock, several others before running into Mark again, “That was such a hot fuck”, he leers at me, “Yeah it was”, he touches my ass … “I need more”.  “Let me come back in a bit”, he nods, and I keep moving to see who and what else is here.  Our host did a great job with the party list, there are a good variety of ages and body types – the pig inside me wants every cock I see.  I guess Mark can cum more than once, I wonder if the host can, I need to thank him properly.

After several minutes of ogling and touching cocks, and noticing red wrist bands everywhere, I realize I haven’t seen one white one.  There are no HIV-negative men at this party, except maybe us bottoms.  Then it occurs to me, “Maybe the host didn’t approve any – maybe this party is as much about HIV-positive men sharing their HIV as it is about HIV-negative bottoms being infected”.  I wonder if any of the bottoms tonight will be negative when we leave.  These dark thoughts make my cock tingle in its cage.

I finally make my way around to another one of the beds and find Alec, the cute 19yo that showed up near the end of the introduction, and there’s a big line of red wrist bands waiting to plow his hole.  I wonder how many of the red bracelets he’s already collected.  I glance over to another bed just near him and see Steve’s caged cock bouncing around as he rides a hot bearded guy wearing a policeman’s hat.  These sights and smells are overwhelming … this much fucking makes my trapped cock hurt that much more.  All the guys seem to be in their zone though, either fucking an ass or touching and feeling, waiting to fuck an ass.  “FUCK standing around … I need another poz cock in this ass”, I mumble as I watch Alec getting fucked, the other tops encouraging the top to infect him.

I move to the other side of Alec’s bed, cruising more than one of the waiting tops.  It doesn’t take too much of me feeling him up for him to want in my hole; we assume our roles.  I bend over onto the bed, facing Alec.  He looks up at me, his eyes glazed over and a look of lust on his face, and our faces close enough to know exact what’s going on with the other.

“Ohhhhhh fuck … ohhhhh fuck .. yea … yea”, he starts moaning in my ear, “I’m … I’m takin’ poz cock dude”, I moan, “me too … me too”, as the top behind me enters my cum-lubed fuck hole.  “Fuck yea!”, I can hear him moaning.  “Gonna take another poz load … took 2 so far”, I can’t believe I’m saying this to Alec, “Already took 6, I think”.  “Fuck… fuck… fuck me!  I’ve got … ahhhhhhhhhhh…. Ahhhhhhhh… oh fuck, ohhhhhh god that’s so good”, he says.  I feel like I’m behind, and I’m determined to catch up.

“Fuck yea dude … take that poz dick, AHHHHHHHHHH”, I moan right into Alec’s adorable face, “Fuck … FUCK ME!”, I feel the top penetrating me and the sweat on his balls touching my ass, “Fuck!  I gotta catch up dude … I need another poz load”.

We aren’t looking directly at each other, but I can hear his moans and I can feel his breathe, "Please.  Oh yeah man, fuck … oh fuck, dump another poz load in there," he moans, he’s completely lost in the moment.  It’s then that I realize Alec and I aren’t any different.  I can feel Alec’s breathe, he can feel my breathe, and we’ve accepted the fact that we’re both likely to be HIV+ from tonight’s sex.  I’m encouraging his top to infect him, and he’s doing the same for me.

"You want this load fucker?", the top riding Alec asks.  Maybe the guy hasn’t heard us, "You want this?!".  Alec is nodding and blurting out the words, “YES! … YES! … FUCK YES!  FUCKING GIVE IT TO ME!”, he nearly shouts in my face with strong, heavy breathes.  Not to be left out, I shout, “Fuck that’s so hot … FUCK MY ASS MAN!  FUCKING BREED ME!”.  “I want that fucking poz cum man ...  Do it!", Alec shouts again.  I’m fairly certain the inner pig is in control of each of us right now.  The cock cage binding me is hurting so I try to focus on my top’s bare cock.  It occurs to me, that right now, my whole world is centered on my ass and the only thing the filthy, dark, sex-fueled part of me intends to do is leave this party infected with someone’s strain of HIV.

"Right on, boy.  Uhhhhh…. Uhhhh…. You’re about to get another load."  The dude fucking Alec is relentless and I know he’s just moments from delivering another load of poz spunk into that ass.  "You're gonna get … ohhhhhhh …. Ohhhhhhh fuck …. FUCK!", and in the space of just few those seconds Alec’s top goes from rhythmic anal masturbation to holding him tight against his crotch as his toxic dick injects a load of infected sperm.

Down another load, compared to Alec, just like that.  "FUCK! FUCK!”, my cock hurts, “Fuck me.  C’mon … Fucking breed my ass!", I yell.  Watching another bottom this close to me, taking a violent orgasm deep, is more erotic than I ever imagined it can be.  Alec’s looking at me, smiling, kissing me and using his tongue to lick some of the sweat off of my face.  But his face changes and his eyes roll back in his head as the next top moves in and another red wrist band wearer’s cock disappears into Alec’s body.  I lean up against Alec again, “Dude, we’re both gonna be poz … we’re …”, but I can’t finish my thought.  I’m so horny and I want that cum, I start squeezing my ass muscles tight, letting my top know I need his load.

“Fuck Yea … fucking do that … FUCK!”, I guess it’s enough for him to realize this pig needs cum, “Fuck that feels good… gonna blow my load … gonna … oh fuck, keep that up”, so I give his cock several more squeezes.  He picks up his pace, piston-fucking me in and out now.  I can feel every millimeter of his shaft raping my insides.  He’s stretched out, exploring, and seems determined to mark me with what will be my 3rd infected load of the night.  My cock is leaking pre-cum, without thinking I try to stroke it, and I’m quickly reminded that it’s not gonna happen.

My top takes this as his cue to pull back and slam deep, reminding me who’s in control.  Then, without any fanfare, he returns to a constant, steady fucking rhythm.  He’s definitely ready to cum, his breathing is labored, he’s grunting, and his pace is quickened.  This HIV+ man is pounding my ass.  I wonder if I’ve bitten off more than I can chew – how did I become this hardcore of a pig around all of these positive men.  The pig in my head isn’t hearing any of this and I start pushing back hard in rhythm, I use some of Jacob’s words, “FUCK ME!  FUCK ME!  Poz my ass man … knock me up”.  I say all of this right into Alec’s beautiful face, “Fuck yea!  Fucking knock me up!”, and as he looks me directly in the eye, he mimics my movements pushing back on his top’s cock.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHH…….AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OH FUCK!  AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!”, I look up thinking Alec is getting yet another load and realize its Steve that’s getting the load this time and that’s not the same top as when I came over here, that guy works fast.  “Fuck yea”, pops out of my mouth and Alec’s almost at the same time.

I started wondering if the guy fucking me ever actually infected anyone, and will his load be the one that knocks me up.  I know he’s close to dumping his load but I feel like I need to earn it.  He’s groaning and grunting and I know he’s close to an orgasm from the sounds of our sex as his balls slapping hard against me.  “’bout to …. ‘bout to cum”, “Fuck yea” my only response, "Want my poz babies?", he asks, although I’m not sure he expects an answer.

I speak right into Alec’s face, "Fuck yea!  Fucking breed me… fucking knock me up!"

"Ahhhh… ahhhhh… fuck, fucking take it … fucking taking my cum" and I feel him slam his cock all the way into my hole and hold it there.  "Fuck yea!  Taking my fucking load ... Oh yea …. Oh fuck", “fuck yes … fuck yes”.  Alec can see I’m momentarily satiated and we start making out a bit more while I’m being loaded and he’s being fucked.  “Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh….”, the top fucking him starts to groan and I see a devilish smile as Alec takes another positive load.

Nearly as soon as our tops dump in our asses they are gone and another top is already mounting Alec – that boy is popular.  Almost immediately I feel another hard cock playing at my back door and the guy leans over, “Hey babe … how’s that ass?  Having fun?  Sore?”  It’s Chris’ voice, and as I turn my head he kisses my mouth before I even say a word.  We break the kiss, “Fuck yea, I’m good … so is Alec”, and I nod over in his direction.  I know as I’m saying this Chris’ bare cock is making its way inside my ass like it has so many times before.  “Ohhhhhhhhhh….. Ohhh fuck“, I feel it, and my eyes rollback, “Love that cock … love that fucking poz cock Chris”.

He’s still leaning into my ear, “I think you’ve found your calling babe … you know you’re gonna be poz after this, don’t you”.  I glance back and smile.  “You know I also stopped taking meds”, this statement catches by surprise and he can see it on my face.  “You ok?”, nearly holding still, we’re making eye contact and I close my eyes and squeeze down on his cock, “Yea”.  He starts riding me again, “Good … I stopped taking ‘em about two weeks ago”, and punctuates the message with several hard jabs.   “Owwwww… owwwwww”, my cock is hurting in the cage, “You sure you ok?”, he asks.  “Just don’t pull out Chris … don’t pull out … cum in me”, is all I tell him.

He smiles at this, both of us now knowing that Mike and I have been taking unmedicated loads from Chris for at least a week now.  I feel like an idiot, but I feel relieved, I start humping back on Chris’ cock, “Yeah sexy … fucking breed that ass… fucking poz me Chris, fucking give it to me”.

Chris leans back up, and like he always does, start pounding me with intense jabs mixed with smooth strokes.  “The time for talking, the time for contemplation, the time for fear, for analysis, shame is fucking over and all that matters right now is his cock and making sure Chris infects me”, is all I can think.  I do wonder if Mike knew, not that he’d actually care.

“Oh yeah … Brace yourself babe, … I’m in the mood for a rough fuck", he says quite loudly.  I think Chris loves fucking me as much as I love his cock.  He pulls back and slides in hard nearly taking my breathe away.  He must be worked up now that he’s told me his little secret – he’s never banged my ass so quickly or so hard.  I can feel his hard cock push aside my insides as that unmedicated poz cock once again gets into me deep.  It’s almost like a dull ache when he bottoms out. 

“Ohh yea… so good”, I hear him moaning as he withdraws until only the head remains.  Knowing its Chris’ cock in me has me panting … I find myself wanting him as much as I ever do Mike … I hope I get his strain.  This withdrawal though, its leaving me feeling almost empty and it pulls at my ass lips in a way that is making crazy-horny with lust.  I’m not sure if he is teasing me or what.  Chris is literally just massaging my ass cheeks as he holds his cock right there on the edge.  I hope he loves the feeling of my warm hole … my warm, most likely poz hole.  

You know that anticipation when you get to the top of a roller coast and it feels as though everything pauses as you see the coming drop?  I’m filled with that kind of sensation now with Chris.  It may literally only be a few seconds but it feels like much longer before he plunges back into me, continuing his fuck with hard, deep thrusts.  He puts both of his hands on my ass as he nails my hole in a way he hasn’t done before.  Maybe he is more turned on, now that he knows I know he’s off his meds, and I’m more than ok with it.  

The front part of my body starts to collapse to the bed, under Alec from the forward motion, but he grabs onto my ass and helps keep me upright.  I’m grunting now with each thrust and trying my best to push back against his dick.  I love Chris, I want him to see I’ve made peace with being poz, and I want this to be a sizzling hot ride for him.  “FUCK ME CHRIS!  FUCKING POZ MY ASS!”, I start shouting into Alec’s face yet again.

"Oh fuck, babe, oh fuck!  That tight, wet hole of yours … it’s milking a charged load out of my cock," Chris moans.

I know this can’t last long, and he realizes it, too.  He slows down a little and starts to take longer, slower thrusts.  Each time he reinserts his dick, he moves a little bit.  This isn’t how he usually breeds me and the different angles cause new sensations in my ass.  Maybe it’s the scenery, but his dick seems like it’s the hardest it’s ever been.  His hands are on my hips, pulling my ass back onto that poz dick as hard as he’s thrusting forward.

"FUCK!  That ass is so fucking wet!  I fucking love that!", he says to me.

He nearly collapses on top of me.  Most of his body now covering mine and he’s humping me hard; his hips rising and falling with short, quick movements; he’s been taken over by the lust and desire to infect me.  I’m glad it’s me getting his infectious load.  Chris moves his face to my shoulder once more but this time he bites down while he’s humping my ass.  I gasp, leaning against Alec, both of us being serviced.  Chris is in my ear, “Gonna poz that ass babe … gonna knock you up … you want it?”, we both know it isn’t a question, he’s going to cum inside me.  “Ahhhhhh…. Ahhhhh…. Fuck …. Ohhhhhhhh fuck babe …. Fuck!!”, and suddenly Chris is dropping another load of his poz sperm in my ass, but this time I know there’s a real chance of him actually infecting me.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 22
  • Piggy 1