• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

CHAPTER 7: The Sex Party - Part 4

Chris is holding onto me tightly, with that poz cock of his, still hard … and still inside me.  I love taking his cum so much.  I can’t believe Chris stopped taking his meds.  It’s like something new has opened between us.  My heart is racing a bit knowing he probably just infected me, assuming it hasn’t happened already tonight. 

I like this, but there’s still sex going on and I realize Alec is still being fucked right in front of us.  I shift my body to make out with Alec while his ass is being reamed.  “Uhhhhhhhhh …. Uhhhhhhhhh”, our kiss breaks with a few grunts from Alec, “cuuuuuuuuuuuu …. uhhhhhhhh”, he grunts, and I realize he’s cumming just from being fucked – I love that.  I look at the top above him and it’s pretty clear that Alec’s hole has a death grip on the guy’s cock.  It also seems like Alec is about to take a huge load – I hope Alec is getting what he wants.

Alec’s eyes are still closed, but a worn smile comes over his face, “Uhhhhhhhh… uhhhhhhh… fuck……..” and in that instant I know the top’s grunts mean he is breeding that ass.  I kiss Alec one more time and a bit of sweat drips down his forehead.  I’m not sure what I enjoy more, taking poz cum, or watching an intense breeding.  I whisper in Alec’s ear, “He’s poz dude” and he lifts his head a bit so we can make out one more time.  I’m enjoying this afterglow, but seeing the intense orgasm from Alec, and the top fucking him, has me horny and I need to take another load. 

I squeeze down on Chris’ cock, but he’s softening up and he pops out.  We finally break apart and Chris helps me stand up.  “That was so fucking hot”, he says, before kissing me.  I just look at him, smiling, in total agreement.  “Hearing you beg for me to cum like that … and, knowing, … “, his voice trails off.  We’re looking into each other’s eyes, I simply nod and he finishes, “… I might infect you now.”  I kiss him again, “I think I dumped a gallon inside you Kevin”.  We kiss one more time, this time I break the kiss, “I’ve made peace with this Chris, … I’m ok with … “, I pause for only a moment and he completes my words, “Being positive?”.  I nod again, a silent affirmation.  “I got that”, he says, this time he’s smiling at me and I feel closer to him now than I ever have.

Chris and I decide to walk around for a bit, to see how Mike is doing, and watch the others.  We move closer to the fuck benches to watch Mike and Jacob, both of them still taking poz cock.  It’s been a couple of hours since Mike and I got here.  I can’t believe they are still bent over the fuck benches taking cock like that.  “How many tops are here?”, I wonder.  I have no idea how they can keep going like this, but Chris will tell me later that our hunky party organizer is giving them short breaks when needed.  Chris also tells me how the fuck benches are setup perfectly for breeding so that the top and bottom are comfortable and how there’s a large enough hole for the bottom’s cock and balls to slide through so he can even piss without even being let up.

Being naturally curious, those words get the best of me.  “Where? … How?”, Chris can see I’m confused and he grins … “There’s a large pan under the fuck bench but if you move it there’s also enough room for … “, he pauses, “… for a thirsty bottom, or top … “, and he grins, “… to get under there and drink from the tap.  He smiles devilishly.  Mike and I swallow and play with our piss now and again – suddenly I want to try and do this.  “So how does one…. “, Chris laughs a little, “The guys are given drinks during breaks and when they request them … then whichever of them needs to piss, they just snaps his fingers a few times”.  He can see I’m not quite getting it, “Unless someone stops them, they can just let it go – it goes in the pan”, “Stops them?”, “Basically”.  Maybe it’s me, but when Chris talks about anything sexual his voice gets a bit more sultry, and I get instantly horned, this is no different – I really want to try this now.

Chris can see from the grin on my face I’m sold.  We move closer to Mike and Jacob, it’s so funny to be so close to them, yet they have no idea we’re right there hovering over them … watching.

This isn’t a quick process though, we watch for more than 15 or 20 minutes when I hear it … Jacob snaps his fingers repeatedly.  I look at Chris, he knows I want this, he nods at me to go for it.  I put a hand on Jacob’s shoulder and I hear Chris pipe up, “Wait”, he says.  Chris points under the bench and I move the piss pan and crawl under Jacob’s bench.  I honestly want Mike’s piss but right now it looks like I’m getting Jacob’s.  I hadn’t noticed it but the top stopped fucking while all of this is going on.  I look over at Chris again and he’s just smiling at me. 

Under the bench my mouth is nearly perfectly aligned under Jacob’s soft leaking cock; I can reach out and touch the tip with my tongue.  I hear Chris, “Go for it”.

There is barely enough room under this bench for me, “Good thing I’m not claustrophobic”, I think.  I hear Jacob grunt a little, then there’s a spurt and Jacob’s piss starts to flow into my open mouth before going everywhere.  My mind is reeling and I attempt to swallow but his piss is coming out so violently I can’t keep up – I’m going to be soaked.  I can taste his piss, feel it on my face, in my hair and it’s going all over me, but I’m loving it.  “I want Mike’s, too”, I think.  Jacob’s piss tastes so good, I love drinking from his cock.  I’m doing my best to keep up with him and swallow it all down but every time I close my mouth, a huge splash of piss goes everywhere.  By the time his bladder is empty piss will be everywhere, I’m sure of it.

Finally, that lovely golden fluid starts to ease up and I know he’s almost empty, … I hear him snap his fingers again and I feel the top resume fucking him.  Jacob’s cock pops out of my mouth as I try to lick up the last bits of his flow.

I feel Chris grabbing my arm and helping me out from under the bench, and then he pushes the pan back into place.  I’m soaking wet and smell like Jacob’s piss, Chris kisses me, “You smell good … ”, the he licks up some of the piss from my chest.  I smile and look around noticing that a couple of guys are using towels to get up the mess.  Chris kisses me, “…you might want a shower now …”, but before he can finish that thought, I interrupt him, “… and another load of poz cum in my ass”.  Chris just looks at me with eyes that say “dirty fucker”, but we both know it’s true.  I need it.  “Go shower and then find me … I’ll be around here”, he says.  He notices my confusion and points.

I walk into the shower room and it’s becoming clear just how large this party space is, there are 12 shower heads in a gang arrangement with bathroom facilities separated by a wall. 

Steven, the only other bottom here wearing a cock cage, is being fucked under one of the shower heads.  I can hear the clank of metal from his cage.  There are a few other guys in here rinsing off too including the party host, Mark and that hot English guy Trevor.  It looks like they’ve taken off any leather accessories and now I can get a good look at their bodies.  I squeeze in between our host and Trevor, “Is there enough room for me?”, knowing full well there are at least 8 other shower heads no one is using.

The guys let me in under the water to rinse off the piss and almost immediately I feel hands.  There isn’t a lot of talking just these three guys touching and feeling my body and I can feel a large cock in the crack of my ass.  I barely get rinsed when I feel them leading me over to some towels and then 6 hands are drying my body off and I see each of them quickly drying themselves off.  “Where …”, I start to ask and Trevor puts a finger over my mouth, “Got this mate”.  I just let them lead me.

We move back into the party area and the guys move me to a large mat and almost immediately I’m on my back, legs up.  “Uhhhhhhhhhhh……..uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh………….FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! “, I hear a voice almost shouting, and what is obviously an intense orgasm, and snap my head over to see a guy pressed balls deep into Mike. 

In my moment of distraction, I feel hands, and my legs are bending.  I move my head back to find our party host up against me, and his lubed cock sliding balls deep into me.  “Ahhhhhhhh fuck yea … Mike was right … fuck yea … nice tight neg hole you got there”, I smile, “Mike talked about my hole?”, I think.

The host slides in and out of me starting with a steady rhythm and the other guys are touching the both of us, encouraging him as he fucks me.  “Fuck yea … take it boy … take it the way Mike is taking it”, he grunts.  “Fuck me… ahhhhh…. Ahhhh, fuck me, fucking give it to me”, I hear Trevor, “yeah mate … poz”, he says softly.  The host doesn’t respond but continues to grunt as he fucks me.  I moan so he knows I love it, and then push back on his cock.  His poz cock feels so good in me and I know that if one of these guys doesn’t infect me that Chris is now off meds – it will happen to both me and Mike.

I feel his cock going in and out, in and out and then he pulls out almost to the tip.  I’m lost in our sex when I realize the fucking stopped, I look up, and with that he rams his cock deep into my hungry ass.  "Oh God, yes!  That's exactly what I need, raw, hard poz cock!  Fuck me!”, the words are just bubbling out, “Fuck me hard.  Poz my ass.  Make me feel that big fucking poz dick ramming up into my guts!"

The host pulls completely out and I give him a quizzical look when I feel Trevor take his place, “Fuck yea mate … fuckin’ love that ass”, and he starts a quick, steady fucking motion without missing a beat.  This goes on for a bit when Mark swaps out with Trevor and my first poz cock of the night is in me again, “Fuck yea … so good, fucking love that cock”, I say trying to encourage him to cum.  These guys are interested in edging though and they keep swapping out, one after the other, taking turns ramming their poles up my tight hole, with me urging them on with pleas for "more poz cock" – "harder" – "faster" – "deeper."

After, what must be fifteen or twenty minutes, Trevor yells, "’bout to cum mate … ‘bout to give you another poz load … “, he softly grunts and groans, “… you know I’m med-resistant, right?", he asks almost innocently.  Then he begins power fucking in and out, round and round, as hard as he can into my spasming rectum.  I didn’t realize he’s med-resistant, I start to ask, “Truvada, right?”, but then think, “Or does he mean all meds”? 

Before I can think, much less ask, I feel that hot pierced cock of his spasming in my ass, “Oh fuck … Oh fuck”, the only words out of my mouth.  “FUCK YES! … Fucking poz my hole”, I can hear the host and Mark both encouraging Trevor as he dumps another load into me.  It kind of worries me, “med-resistant”, but I already have his spunk inside me, “Can’t change that now?”, I think.

The guys swap places again and the host is in me once more, “Fucking fill me up … fucking give it to me”, I decide to see how much I can work it, he grunts, “Get in there deep and give me more”.

After several minutes of hard fucking the host pulls out and Mark immediately takes his place with his thick hard cock, pounding deep into my squishy guts.  I can feel Trevor's poz load coating Mark’s cock as he rams up as far as he could get it and fucks me with short power strokes just pulling his cock out of my ass a couple of inches with each stroke before ramming it back in as far as it will go.  I’m moaning constantly now, in ecstasy, as he pummels my well used hole again and again.  They swap a couple of more times and when Mark finally begins to shoot his load, I just let out a screaming moan, "Ohhhh! Godddd! Yeeees!" as I feel him adding another dirty load of cum to my ass.

Mark moves and I know the host is about to start fucking me again.  Instead, as he’s standing over me, he says, “Come up here boy”, and I sit up looking directly up at him.  He uses his left hand on my head to hold it in place and the thumb of his right hand to play with my lips.

"This what you want, slut?  Is this the poz cock you want breeding you?", I nod, "Yes! Oh yes!", moaning, delirious with desire for that fuck stick in me.  He keeps using his thumb in my mouth to show me my place, "Get it ready, slut! Slurp it down and show me you can take it," he orders.  He steps a little forward, and in the first oral sex of the night, pushes his huge pole into my open mouth.  I do my best to press forward, taking inch by inch of his monster into my mouth.  He lets me orally service him for only a few minutes, “Time to get back in that ass slut, this party is about breeding you neg fuckers”, and with a rude pop his cock from my mouth.

I didn’t quite get it when we got here, but now it’s clear, the goal isn’t just for the guys on the fuck benches to leave here infected with HIV; the goal is for every bottom to leave here infected with HIV.  I feel like I’ve made that my goal, but I almost though it was my hormones.  I need to be sure our host knows I’m good with any outcome of tonight’s fun. 

“Turn around boy … all fours”, the host says and I comply without so much as a word.

I can feel him running the slimy head of his cock up and down my crack for a moment, lining that poz dick against my well-used, slimy pucker and slowly forcing his way in.  There’s only slight resistance from my sphincter, and it quickly gives up and allows him to get that huge pole into my entrance.  I think our host knows how big his cock is and likes teasing me a bit with it.  He slides slowly but surely into my tight, hot, slimy hole until he bottoms out, my ass pulled hard up against his pelvis.  “FUCK that feels so good”, I say. 

He rotates his hips as his cock stirs around inside of all the cum that’s flowed into me tonight, then I feel him pull partially out before pushing back up into my colon.  He’s obviously an experienced top and he quickly sets up a fuck rhythm, half way out, then all the way in.  I do my best to squeeze down on the in strokes so he can feel my ass muscles massaging his meat as he uses my hole.  We go like this several minutes when I hear the grunts and moans that indicate an orgasm is approaching.  I can feel his nut sac pulling up and his cock getting harder.

He slows down for a second, then pushes in hard and holds it deep up in my hot hole – he’s edging, trying to hold off just a little while longer.  I want that big load though and I want it now, “Fuck me man … Fucking give hot poz load!  Fucking infect me!”.  He tries again, slow, then a thrust but that, and I think my words, drive him over the edge.  “FUCKKKKKKKK…. “, he’s grunting and groaning and pressed balls deep inside me – I know I’m being bred again.

This time as he’s cumming I can actually feel the cum rising up and moving up his urethra until it’s shooting up and out, dumping into the already overloaded confines of my guts, mixing with all the other HIV+ cum already deposited there over the course of the evening. 

The host pulls me up close to him and kisses my neck, “That was hot”, and Mark and Trevor step around in front of me and both kiss me.  I’m in heaven.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 20
  • Piggy 1

On 2/11/2017 at 4:50 PM,  versbbguy said: 

I would absolutely love it if a guy told me he started letting poz guys breed him because of my stories

well versabbguy you sure do make it one very hot erotic experience to enjoy the taking of the Poz seed  ,making a neg hole lust for it