I'm so horny right now ... so here's another chapter

CHAPTER 7: The Sex Party – Part 5 (of 5)

Mark and Trevor and myself are locked in a 3-way French kiss and I barely notice the host of the party release me and step away.  Then I feel hands.  I feel a body and a hard cock.  “Hey sexy”, he says and kisses my neck.  I immediately recognize Chris’ voice, but the I don’t want to stop making out with Mark and Trevor.

“Time for a shower babe … did you even take one?”, he asks making a sniffing sound with his nose, right in my ear.  The kiss breaks and I turn around looking Chris in the eyes, I nod.  I feel what must be Trevor’s hands on me and I reach back to his pierced cock, rubbing it up and down in the crack of my ass.  Chris finally kisses me, “Such a horny slut”, I nod again, “Let’s go get in the shower”.  Not being one to disagree when a hot is guy is in front of me asking me to do things with him I agree.  I look at Mark and Trevor, “Going to the shower…”, I say with an inviting tone.  I look at Mark, when an idea hits me, “Will you unlock me?”, I ask.  He nods and runs off, I ask Chris to wait a moment, and Mark return shortly with a key to my cock cage.  “Ahhhhhhhhh… feels better”, I think.

All of us make our way to the shower room, almost all of the shower heads are going, steam is filling the room and it’s nice and warm.  Through the mist I can see Alec, sitting with his back against one of the shower walls, sucking on a decent sized cock.  The top is a muscular Asian dude with some nice tattoos on his back and arms.  I look a little too long when I feel Chris “gently” directing me to one of the shower heads.

I get under the water, and the other guys get under the shower heads besides us.  Chris’ presses his body against me and he’s kissing my neck again.  I’m starting to think Chris is into me.  “So hot”, he says as he kisses my neck, “You’re gonna be poz babe”, he whispers in my ear.  Instead of responding I moan and lean back into him as he continues to kiss at my neck and rub my body.

Chris’ hand slides down my chest, over my abs, and down to my hard cock.  He grabs it with his fist and strokes it a few times.  At this point I’m turned on and I turn my head, and our mouths meet.  Our kiss is deep and forceful as the water from the shower is engulfing us.  I don’t know exactly where Mark and Trevor are standing right this moment, but I hope they enjoy the show I intend to give them.

Chris wedges his hard cock in between my now sloppy ass cheeks and he’s slowly grinding his hips into me.  I bent forward slightly, my right hand holding the back of his head, as the kiss lingers.  This is no ordinary kiss, this is a lover’s kiss, and I want Chris to know I’m feeling it too.  With my left hand behind me, I guide his cock from between my cheeks.  It moves right to my fuck hole, and immediately the mushroom shaped head is pressing tightly against my back door.  I can feel a bit of cum leaking out of me and onto his cock.  Chris continues pressing with an urgency to breed that I know we both need.  With one good thrust of his hips the head of his cock lodges itself in my ass.

I know Mark and Trevor are standing close, I can feel them, but I’m just too wrapped up in Chris.  Momentarily ignoring our audience we both moan deeply as his poz fuck stick slowly glides deeper into me, filling as much of me as the existing loads of cum will allow.  Another push, another grunt and he’s all the way in.  He holds me tightly as his hips began to thrust against my ass, trying to get his cock in deeper.  I know Chris feels the need to breed ass, it’s so obvious when he fucks me.  I feel his hairy ball sac now resting against my ass cheeks and I feel the need to take a man’s seed.  I love it when Chris fucks me.  Part of me still can’t believe he went off his meds two whole weeks before tonight’s party.  I know he bred me at least 5 or 6 times in that period of time … maybe more.  “I’m probably HIV+.  I’m poz.  I’m positive.”, the thoughts hitting me, but I’m also horny and his cock feels so good.  I don’t want things to stop.  It doesn’t stop. 

Our tongues are too intently exploring and caressing each other to stop our sex.  Chris is holding me close and the kissing intensifies as his cock continues to assault my hole.  My hand pulls his head closer, our lips tighter against each other’s, it almost hurts.  I don’t care if hurts, I don’t care if he’s HIV+ and I don’t care if I’m HIV+ now, too, I just want him to fuck me.

My cock is getting tighter in Chris’ grip as he slowly strokes it.  I haven’t cum once while I’ve been here and my balls are tight against the base of my cock as they are on overload and ready to produce a huge load of spunk that’s about to flow down the drain.  “Uhhhhhh… uhhhhhhh… oh fuck”, I moan, our breathing, as if in unison, is labored and I can barely moan while lip-locked with Chris like this.  Our mouths are mostly full of each other’s tongues, and my ass so full of his poz cock.  He continues with the powerful thrust of his hips, fucking me as he always has, gliding his cock effortlessly in and out of my ass.

I know Chris, and I know he’s close to breeding me a second time; I can feel his cock getting harder and fuller inside me.  My ass muscles tightening around the girth of his cock as it swells and fills with another load of dirty semen that will probably find a home inside my body.  “Am I poz?  Is this the load that does it?”, crosses my mind.  The moaning continues.  “Poz me”, I whisper just loud enough for him to hear me.  Chris’ grip on my cock tightens as he thrust his ass forward trying to get his cock in as deep as possible, while his balls bound up underneath him and produce that toxic sperm we both want spewing in my ass.  After a few small quick thrusts of his hips, the kiss breaks, “UHHHHHHHHH ………. UHHHHHHHHHHHH…. OH FUCK babe… FUCKKKKKK!”, he body convulses.  I know my ass is receiving another load of his hot white cum.

Chris slowly comes down from his orgasm, he quickly begins stroking my cock.  I kiss him, and I don’t so much see it, as feel a mouth on my cock.  Alec takes the head of my cock between his lips as Chris strokes me and brings me to my own intense explosion, one...two, three, four, and “Ahhhhhhhhhh… ahhhhhhhh…. Ahhhhhhhhhh” ....five shots of my hot cum squirt into his mouth before I can finally catch my breath.

I kiss Chris again and then look down at Alec.  I’m satiated for the moment, we give each other a weak but satisfied smile.  Chris removes his cock from me and I keep my cheeks together to help keep the load in as I remove my cock from Alec’s mouth.  “I need to piss … why don’t you sit there next to your buddy”, Chris says to me.  I give Chris a quick peck, his words seem to have the power of suggestion as I quickly realize I need to piss like a horse myself.  I have no idea if Alec is into piss but I sit down right beside him because Chris asked me.

I honestly want more sex but right now my bladder is aching for release.  I move in close to Alec, leaning against the wall and his body, and aim my cock towards my face.  I wait only a moment and my cock lets loose.  My piss stream shoots forth like a garden hose, hitting my face and spraying all over me and a bit of Alec.  With a quick adjustment of my cock from Alec, he’s soon lapping up large quantities of my hot piss like a water fountain.  I’ve been so preoccupied with being fucked that I hadn’t pissed, and I need to badly.  My golden stream is forceful when it hits the both of us and splatters.  I move my cock to drink some of my juice down, as Mark and Trevor move in closer to us.  They watch as my piss jets out and splashes into my mouth, my face and Alec’s.  The stream of my piss continues to flow steadily.

Soon Chris, Mark and Trevor are all standing close watching me and Alec share my golden shower.  With our audience watching, Alec releases his bladder and his piss starts to splash out onto his body.  We decide to switch it up and I reach over for his cock while he reaches for mine and soon enough we are tasting each other’s flow.  I don’t know about Alec, but I hadn't pissed once since we got here, I didn’t realize my bladder is so full.  So we sat there drinking from one another as these 3 other cocks, in various states of erection, stood over us watching us share our piss.

Chris started this and I think it’s him that lets go first.  It doesn’t matter because once I can see the first stream of piss head down towards me, we’re being showered by 3 hot poz cocks standing over us.  I close my eyes, and let all of them douse my body with their hot juice.  I can feel the streams of piss running back and forth between me and Alec, up and down parts of my body, and one or two streams flowing right into my open mouth.  I drink as much as I can handle but most of it flows over and down my chin.  If I could see Alec, I bet he looks exactly the same right now.  My body is hot with piss as Trevor, Mark, Chris, and even Alec release torrents of piss soaking the both of us.  The fun seems to go on for minutes, but my own cock is drained, as my stream of hot golden piss subsides, thankfully, I’m still being fed a good amount from above. 

I finally open my eyes, as everyone is very careful to keep their stream of piss away.  I realize it’s Chris and Trevor filling our mouths, Mark seems focused on washing down our bodies.

After a rinse we moved out of the shower again and I felt so happy knowing I’d taken two more loads from Chris’ unmedicated cock.  Part of me really hopes that if I am HIV+, it’s his cock that does it for me.  I make my way around the room again, and the hot Asian top that Alec was sucking earlier in the shower leaves a deposit in my hole, but after so many hours the party is winding down. 

I do my best to find an unspent cock and I’m just about to ride it when I felt a hand on me, it’s Mike.  He smiles at me, “Time to go home babe… I’m worn out”.  I knew he had to be, and I honestly didn’t realize how spent I was until he said those words.  “Ok … “, I say, nodding to him.  We both find Mark, then Trevor, then Chris, giving each of them a kiss.  I took two loads from each of them, Trevor is med-resistant, Mark is resistant to Truvada and I guess Mark’s virus is the only one responding entirely to medication.  I wonder, “Which of their loads will do me in?”

We get to the car and as I sit down I hear the crackle of paper and realize I’m sitting on something.  I pull out a white envelope with my name on it.  I start to open it, then remember it’s probably the results of our HIV test.  Not being in heat, my mind starts to race a bit like before, and my heart rate increases.  “Do I really want to know this right now?”, I think.  I can see Mike is too tired, and too focused on driving, to even realize the internal struggle going on in my head at this moment. 

I decide to quietly put the envelope back in my pocket.  We can see these together in the morning.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 17
  • Piggy 1

On 16/2/2017 at 5:43 AM, PartyandBreed said:

Nothing wrong with cabing in, right, negparis? ;)

All sorts of reasons not too, but what does it matter if it as fucking smoking hot as in the "how I got pozzed" story? Nothing else to do than give in ! 

Can't believe I missed that second story. Versbbguy and PandB, you both rock !

• Upvote 2

On ‎2‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 1:51 AM, negparis said:

All sorts of reasons not too, but what does it matter if it as fucking smoking hot as in the "how I got pozzed" story? Nothing else to do than give in ! 

Can't believe I missed that second story. Versbbguy and PandB, you both rock !

So do you negparis! Damn hot fucker!

I'm so fucking horny, and I need poz cock in my ass.  This chapter is dedicated to PartyandBreed.

CHAPTER 8:

I woke up late the next morning, Mike’s body next to mine fast asleep, and my hand resting on my piss-hard cock.  I pull on it a few times, but realize there’s no way my balls are getting any relief with my bladder so full of piss.

I pull back the blanket and sheet from my naked body doing my best not to wake Mike – I think he needs the rest after last night.

I have no idea know how many loads Mike took last night, but I know he was exhausted driving back.  Those thoughts need to wait, though, I need to piss now!  I quickly get up, as much as I’d love to hose Mike down, I don’t need to piss in the bed.  Standing at the toilet, my cock pulsing, I’m trying, but I can't push it down far enough to go.  I try sitting, and still, with the raging stiffness of my cock, no matter how far I push, my bladder simply won't release its golden nectar from this angle.  “FUCK!”, I scream out in my head.

I get in the shower, and attempt to relax, my cock standing rock hard against my pubes, my balls tight against the base, and ... “ohhhhh… ohhh yea” ... it starts.  It feels so nice to relieve the pressure.  My balls are aching I’ve had to piss so bad.

The hot liquid begins as a dribble, and then grows steadily into ‘Old Faithful’.  The strong, hard stream is soon showering my chest, and eventually over my head.  The golden stream cascades over my body, covering me in my own special salty, pungent, and dark yellow brew; it smells, but fuck, it feels so good to let it out.

I quickly take a shower to rinse, and dry off, then I wish I hadn’t – the thought of my body covered in piss makes my cock return to full mast.  I get back into the bedroom, and look at Mike, still fast asleep.  “Screw him”, I think, I seriously intend to take care of this swollen prick.  I pull open the drawer of the nightstand and grab the bottle of Gun Oil Mike and I usually use to fuck.  I think, “This morning it will just have to be me”.

I’m just about ready to flog my cock when the doorbell rings.  “Who the fuck?”, I wonder.  I look at Mike, he’s almost sweet and innocent when he’s sleeping … but, he’s still sleeping.  Irritated, I make my way to the living room, not bothering to put anything on, my heavy, hard cock bouncing around violently with each step.  When I get to the door and peep out the hole I see Chris and instantly a smiles comes over my face, and precum forms at the tip of my cock.  I open the door.

"Fuck, it's cold this morning, babe", he says as the door opens, and a blast of chilly air hits my dick like a ton of bricks.  I quickly let him, “Are you always so fucking hot!", adding, “You should always answer the door this way”.  He cups his cold hands under my balls, "Wow, … whoa dude!", I yelp, as I jump back from his freezing touch, "Watch the boys; they hate the cold!"

He grabs my face and pulls me toward him; our lips meet, and Chris’ tongue is instantly in my mouth.  His clothes are cold though, and against my naked skin, even though that magical tongue of his is stoking my furnace.  I can feel his denim-clad hard cock pressing against me as our kiss lingers.  I grab his ass, pull him in closer, and crush my hard-on filled crotch against that pent up poz cock.

"Fuck, babe, I’m so fucking horny to breed you right now!", he says, pulling his mouth from mine, and looking me straight in the eyes.  The eye contact, punctuated with kisses, says what we’re both thinking; we both want more of his poz cock and cum inside me right now.

A small groan escapes me as he pushes me hard against the wall and the kissing continues, his tongue invading my mouth, before I can say or do anything.

He lifts my legs and I fall into him, and as he’s cradling me in his arms, he carries me up to my bedroom.  Our mouths are locked in a deep French kiss the entire way – our tongues in a battle to the death.  As we enter the room I see Chris’ eyes wonder and I turn my head to look – Mike is still fast asleep, “Guess he’s worn out”, Chris says with a grin between kisses. 

Ignoring Mike he throws me on the bed, and I bounce from the force.  I look over at Mike, but so far nothing.  "Show me that ass, babe; get those fucking legs in the air, spread your hole for me," Chris roars in his most commanding voice.

I pull my legs up and wrap my arms around my knees, exposing my hairless hole to him.  He pushes my ass up further in the air with his hands, and his mouth plunges into my asshole, I feel his tongue sinking deep inside me.  Right now I couldn’t give one fuck if we wake Mike.

“Oh fuck … oh fuck … eat my hole!  Oh fuck yea I want it”, “yea", his only response as I’m moaning loudly from the feeling of his tongue darting in and out of my ass.  Chris is making me crazy, "Eat my ass Chris; Fuck yea, that's it, fucking me with that tongue!"  He is, and the faucet of precum between my legs is leaking all over me.  A big dollop drops into my open mouth and I savor it as he continues.

Obviously wanting more, he pushes me up further, and his mouth devours my ass like a starving man at a buffet.  The shift in my body causes my hard wet cock to fall even more directly over my face, and, with some concerted, long strokes the precum flows right onto my tongue.  I’m savoring my cock's emissions, as the clear gooey liquid slides over my tongue and I gulp it down my throat.  Part of me wishes this was Mike’s precum I’m eating, but I’m horny, and I’m well and good at eating my own right this moment.

Chris’ face is wet and greasy looking when he pulls his mouth off my ass.  His tongue wiping his mouth clean in one swipe, as he looks at me lustfully, then smiles.  That's when I reach up and grab onto his shirt and pull him into me.  Our mouths meet, as do our tongues, and the kiss is passionate, yet masculine; another lover’s kiss.

I spread my legs wide, as his clothed body falls into mine.  I can feel his weight on my naked frame – his groin pushing into mine.  That cock of his humping into me with a simulated fucking motion from his hips, our kiss is still strong, and I’m holding onto him tighter than before – I may be falling for Chris.

He jerks his lips from mine and in one quick motion, gets up off my body, and is standing next to the bed.  His hands frantically working the buttons of his dark red collared shirt.  I reach up, grabbing his belt to assist, and work it out of its buckle.  As his shirt opens and his hot chest is exposed, I’m able to see the elastic ribbing of his boxers, I start to salivate and that drives me to continue working on his pants.

Finally, he’s standing there, only in those boxer shorts; I smirk at the “It isn’t gonna suck itself” verbiage printed over the front of them.  He gives me his best “I’m gonna breed you” eyes and I grab at the tented cloth feeling his hard, thick girth of cock.  I pull the boxers from his body, suddenly realizing I need that poz cock more than I knew.  He’s hard, and its standing up past his pubes, snaking its way toward his belly button.  Chris must be seriously horny for my ass, there’s already a small clear bubble of pre-cum oozing out of the slit.  I get a moan from him as I lean forward, and lick it up, wiping my lips with the tip of his cock.

With a gentle, but firm push, he pushes me backward, and we both fall to the bed.  His naked body now against mine, his positive cock touching my neg cock.  “I might be poz now”, my mind starts to wonder and he can see the conflict on my face.  “You ok babe … you with me?”, he asks.  “I’m good … I was just … I was …”, “Wondering if you were poz…”, another voice quickly interjects, its Mike.  We both look at him like we’ve just been caught fucking on his Mom’s “good sofa”.  My stern look turns to one of slight worry.  “Did I really get infected with HIV?”, I think.

Mike doesn’t hold out and grins at the both of us – raising his eyebrows for effect.  He then produces the two envelopes from last night’s shenanigans and hands the one with my name on it to me.  This is almost killing my moment with Chris but when will ever be the right time?  “Find out at the same time?”, he asks.  I look at him, still not certain but I nod, “Just open the top flap enough to see the color, don’t show us yet”, he says.  We both, as privately as is possible, peel back the top of the envelope.  I’m pretty sure neither one of them can see the color of my card – I can’t see Mike’s.  Then, just in that second, Mike folds his envelope flap down and simple says, “Ok”, and sets the envelope back down without saying another word. 

Chris and I just look at him incredulously, with eyes that say, “WELL!?”.  He doesn’t say a word and simply gives us both a cryptic smile.  I groan and push the flap of my envelope down, sitting my envelope down on my side of the bed without saying a word.

Chris is sitting on top of me hot and horny, I want him so much right now, “FUCK!” comes out of my mouth and I kiss him, our tongues immediately in each others mouths.  I grind my crotch into him to let him know I’m in the mood to be fucked rather than play games.

I lift my legs, wrapping them around his ass, exposing my asshole to his cock, until I could feel the tip of that large, poz cock head pressing against the lips of my asshole.  In the matter of just a few seconds we are ignoring Mike again, and those pesky envelopes, and return to the sex at hand.  He presses against me slightly, and my body stiffens, as the large girth of his cock finds its way into my body.

Honestly, I’m still a little sore from last night, and I know what’s coming.  I know the couple of minutes will be a little uncomfortable until it turns into an incredibly hot fuck.  I can see Mike watching us, jacking off, but I’m focused on Chris and what he intends to share with me.  I hold my breath as the full length of his huge cock penetrates my ass.  When he’s completely inside of me, he stays there motionless for a moment, other than his tongue, which is doing its best to touch every spot on the inside of my mouth.

With all 8.5 inches of him inside me, precum is now free-flowing from my cock again and its going all over me, him, the bed … everywhere; the fucking has barely started and I’m completely wet.  Slowly, his hips begin to stir, and his cock moves slightly.  "Oh yea, fuck me Chris!  Fucking breed me" I moan, as he pushes and pulls ever so slightly against my ass lips.

The discomfort is gone and I begin to gyrate my hips, desperate to get my ass pumped full with another load of that unmedicated cum.  I know my status now, at least according to last night’s test, “Chris please fuck me… please”, I moan.  I’m ready for him to dump another big load in me before I show either one of them, though.  Chris responds to my movements immediately, plunging his mammoth cock deep inside me, “Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh…. Ahhhhhhhh…..”, causing me to scream out with pain, it hurts, but it hurts so good.  Chris’ enormous poz dick is so far up my ass right now, I can nearly feel him pressing against my bladder.  “Ahhhhhh…. So good… so fucking good”, he moans.

Chris isn’t fooling around, he’s horny, and he intends to give me a hard ride.  He’s pumping his hips rapidly up and down in my ass filling me; I can feel his fuck tube, hard and tight, hitting my ring.  His heavy balls slap my ass cheeks, and make that skin-on-skin sound with each thrust of his hips.  Fuck his balls are huge, just like his cock, and I know they are full of his virus – the same virus he intends to plant in my ass.  They hang well below the base of his cock, in a large hair-covered sack, which is swinging wildly now, as his body rocks against mine.

“Ohhhhhh fuck … fuck me Chris, breed me … fucking breed me”, we both groan as his big poz dick pummels my asshole.  “FUCK!!  Give it to me Chris … gimme more of that unmedicated load … fucking poz my hole”, I blurt out.  “Fuck yea!”, I hear Mike moaning as he’s jacking off, he’s getting off to our sex.  I think Mike has been trying to get me poz for a long while now, and him jacking off, listening to be beg for the bug confirms it.  He sticks a finger into his precum and reaches over feeding it to me.  An “Mmmmmm” escapes my lips as I lap up his fluids.

Chris is such an intent top, you can see it on his face, its as if he’s concentrating on an algebra test.  All he can do is pant and try to breathe, as he works up a load to pump from his body into mine.  I know Chris is intent on being my gifter, we kind of established that last night.  I have no intention of stopping him from fucking me full of his HIV; I’ve become a bug chaser.

I feel his cock begin to swell larger, his balls working hard to fill me with a large gushing load of white hot toxic male seed.  It’s so hot thinking that Chris and I are not just fucking we are intentionally trying to infect me with HIV; this is clear to us.  A few months or so ago I might have been nervous about all of this but Mike convinced me to go bareback with Chris, Mike convinced me to take that first poz load, and Mike convinced me to take loads at his conversion party.  When I’m HIV+ Mike will be as responsible for my infection as Chris or anyone else. 

Here we are like a lot of times before it, Chris fucking my ass, and Chris about to share a load of infected semen with me.  I subconsciously mouth the words, “He stopped taking his medication”, as he’s banging my ass, “Ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuck!  FUCK!!  FUCK!!”, I cry out loud as I think about that.  “Did…”, I start to speak but cut myself, “…you do that just for me”.  “Did what babe?”, I hear Chris.  “Just fuck me… fuck me Chris, give me that load”, I speak up so I don’t have to explain all the thoughts bouncing around in my head.

My musings haven’t registered with him and I can tell by his groans that the sex is bringing him closer and closer to the edge.  “Ahhhhhhh… ahhhhhhh… babe….. oh fuck…. So close”, he moans out.  One final hard thrust and his cock begins to spew its toxic load deep inside my ass.  I can feel the warmth of his sperm coating my insides as he squirts deep.  "OH FUCK YEA!!!  FUCK!!!  FUCKING TAKE IT!!”, Chris screams, as the load pumps into me. 

I keep grinding my hips into him, wanting him to spray paint every square inch in my rectum with that special spunk.  When his hips stop gyrating into me, and he seems spent, I’m going to milk him for every last drop.  I love the feeling of his huge cock in me, just resting, knowing he’s dumped his cargo.  Even as he’s just laying there, that fat cock motionless inside me, I’m in total bliss.  I know Chris just sent another infected load from his body into my accepting body.  I’ve become a poz cum receptacle for him.

Chris falls on top of me exhausted.  My legs are still tightly wrapped around him, and for at least a moment or so, his wet cock remains lodged in me.  I wrap my arms around him; and, with one quick jerk, I spin us around, until I’m lying on top of him.

His eyes open instantly, as he looks up at me.  I push myself up, until I’m on my knees, as I sat on his crotch.  My cock is hard and leaking, sticking straight up against my bare pubic bone, as I look down at my sexy gifter.  His cock is still wedged in me, but I can feel it shrinking.

I pulls myself free from his cock, and lean forward, my precum making a huge mess on this chest.  It’s at that moment Mike perks up, “Don’t move babe … time for round two”, he says.  Mike hops up and moves so his legs are over Chris’, he intends to breed me, with me hanging over Chris’s body.  Mike groans, “Ahhhhhhhhhh… hang … hang… ahhhhhhhhhh … yeah”, and the cock of the other man I love glides easily into my cummy ass.  “Ohhhhh fuck yeah”, I moan, ignoring Chris for a moment, even though I know I’m soaking him in precum.  I feel four sets of hands on my body, Mike pushing me down and forward a bit, so he can more easily ride me.

I kiss Chris and moan against him as Mike starts to ride my ass.  “Ahhhhhhhh…. Fuck yeah, … breed me Mike … fucking breed me … fucking …”, I moan but he’s interrupts, “Ahhhhh…. So good … don’t move”.  I feel something odd like paper on my back and then he’s holding an envelope in front of my face, “That’s you babe”, but I can’t open it as I’m using both hands to brace myself.  “Chris … please”, I groan.  Chris grabs the envelope from Mike.  Mike’s fucking motions have almost stopped, he’s all the way in though, and I can feel his cock throbbing. 

Chris opens the envelope, looks at it, and then pulls out a blue card holding it up for me.  The card reads, “NEG” in big, white letters.  I’m not entirely surprised, but my only response is a meager, “k”.  My mind wonders and now I want to know what’s on Mike’s card.  I squeeze down on hiss cock to remind him I’m still impaled on his dick and I still expect to be bred.  Mike holds another envelope in front of my face ... “Mine”, he says, “He’s such a drama queen sometimes”, I think.  He holds completely still, opening the envelope.  He hands the card to Chris, and pulls out, and pushes back into me hard.  I still can’t see the card, but Mike wasted no time in returning his focus to my ass.  Then Chris let’s out a, “Fuck yea!” and slowly turns the card around to show me, its red and reads, “HIV+”.

I wrap my hand around my hard cock, and stroke more of my leaking pre-cum from my shaft onto Chris’ chest.  It’s oozing from the slit, and mixing with the hairs on his chest.

Chris is now watching me intently as Mike picks up the pace.  I tighten up my ass muscles to resist some until the head plunges all the way into my asshole.  He pulls back and gives several quick, hard pumps and I jump as pushes hard and the head of his now poz cock is completely swallowed into my dark warm hole.  “FUCK!”, I moan, “FUCKING breed me Mike!”.

I know Mike gets fucked a lot, and probably took loads from everyone last night, but I also know he loves hot verbal and my begging is definitely working.  Mike wanted to be infected, and now he is; and now he’s trying to give it to me.  Good luck to him … I think Chris has already punched that ticket for me, but that shouldn’t stop me from goading Mike into a wild fuck.  “I want it Mike … I want this … I want it so bad … fuck me”, I moan into Chris’ face as he’s leaning up to kiss me.  “Fuck yea … pozzing my first hole”, I don't want to move around too much, I just want him to go for it and breed me deep.  My asshole relaxes around the his cock as he’s pounding me.  Mike pulls almost all the way out, fucking me with short, rough jabs, then his cock sinks deeper into my asshole, until my pelvic bone is nearly shoved up tight up against Chris’ face.

Mike's cock is rock hard, filled with poz blood, I know very soon I’m getting my second load of unmedicated poz sperm this morning. 

I’m so fucking horned up from Chris, and now Mike, working me over that my cock and my mouth are drooling.  Chris leans up to me and some of my drool literally goes right into his mouth.  “Ahhhhhhh… ahhhhhh… fuck I love that ass babe”, Mike moans, as Chris and I start kissing again.

Chris’ hands move from my chest to my hips and his grip helps my legs tighten up and keep me stable as Mike lays into me hard and heavy.  I know Mike is intent on trying to poz me, so I reach back, pulling him deeper into me.  I want his load, I know I’m ready for a serious breeding, and I want to be sure he knows it too.  “Do it Mike … fucking nail me … fucking knock me up”, I start speaking directly into Chris’ open mouth.  Mike grabs my hips and the pace of the fucking picks up. 

I look at Chris’ sexy face, with his brown hair, Mike is pumping my ass up and down.  My cock is all over the place between Chris’ nipples … my precum is slinging out all over the place in small threads as my asshole puts a death grip on Mike’s poz fuck stick.  Mike begins to moan out loudly ... "OH FUCK YEA! FUCK! OH FUCK ! HARD! JUST FUCKING LOVE THAT ASS KEVIN, FUCKIN’ LOVE THIS!!!" 

He goes on and on, as his cock violates my insides.  Part of me feels like I’m riding his cock almost like a cowboy from Texas riding a wild bull.  I plant my hands further into the bed, and push my ass back against his cock, causing our fuck to be even harder; all while trying to kiss Chris.  At one point, I think my bed is going to collapse, we’re bouncing on it so hard.

Mike moves his hands down, and is pushing his body up to mine, he’s fucking his cock down into my ass.  Mike is jackhammering me, trying to get his seed in as deep as he can.  We fuck like that for a while with him fucking me hard like the fucking pig sluts that we were.

I haven’t even cum once; I'm not even sure if Mike cares, but my cock is rock hard, as he’s plunges in and out of my stretched hole over and over.  I move my face into Chris’ neck, my ass high in the air waiting and wanting his poz load as he rides that hole.

"Oh Fuck, baby; OH FUCK! I’m going to cum ... HARD!!", he says lashing out at my back, and I do my best to grip his cock tighter with my ass.  I move my face into a kiss with Chris and his hands find my the steel girder between my legs.  That last bit triggers something in both of us, because we begin to buck like animals, pounding away on each other, his cock slamming into his ass, hitting faster and deeper.

“UHhhhhhhhhh…… uhhhhhhhhhhhhh…. “, I hear him, his orgasm coming fast.  Then it happens, his cock begins to pump massive loads of freshly infected HIV+ jizz into my wet, well-fucked hole.  It’s fucking wild; I can feel his balls tighten up as they pump, spewing huge globs of cum.  Its amazing that Mike literally just found out he’s HIV+, and now the first poz load he spills is being jettisoned from his cock slit, deep into the darkness of my body.  I swear if Mike cums any harder I’m going to taste his jizz.

“Ahhhhhhhhhh……Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…. Oh fuck”, I’m screaming, my knotting up like a dogs, filled with my babies, until I’m ready to explode with force.  The first shot of my cum rockets over Chris’ head splattering against the headboard and wall behind us.

It hits hard, with enough force to hear it, and immediately begins to stream down toward the floor.  My second and third shots land on Chris’ face, mouth and chest, causing my spunk to puddle in large amounts on his body.  It seems like a lot, but I know from experience my balls have a lot more cum to produce, especially with me still being impaled on Mike’s dick.

Thinking that my cock is going to start spewing cum all over the sheets, I grab my erupting cock, and aim the rest towards Chris’ mouth.  He gets it and instantly, his mouth and lips are covered in my hot, white, and creamy load; which he licks and swallows down greedily, not realizing that the torrent of liquid from my balls isn't going to end soon.

As my cock continues to lose its load, we all grip each other in the throws of the orgasms.  I know Chris’ stomach is drowning in my boys and my ass is drowning in sperm from both of them, even though Mike’s seed might be more potent at the moment.

Finally, when the orgasms pass, we all collapse, side by side, naked.  Our soft cocks are lying on top of our stomachs and we’re drenched in sweat, drained, and exhausted.  I’m trying desperately to catch my breath.

"Fuck that was so hot”, I hear Mike as he looks over into my eyes.  I can’t wait for them to fuck me again.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 27
  • Piggy 1

Guest Partyandtakeloads7

Versbbguy you outdo yourself every time. I wish I was Mike at the party and Kevin in your last chapter and taking ask those hv loads