Guest private69

Beautiful how tensions meander subtle and steadily, the kissing back and forth as the begining of a promising relation while bad news appear to thread and undermine that. No, quite the opposite, potential poz kind of seems to drive the relation, well, contribute to succeed to say the least. How will that relation flourish? Can poz, if to what extent be the binder in or for a relation, so to say like fresh blood?

Nice one, keen to read on the next meanders

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the delay ... more soon

CHAPTER 9:

A couple weeks went by, and Mike and I are feeling closer than ever; it feels like we’re dating.  We are dating.  Mike is making public habits of kissing me and holding my hand when we go places, but more important to me, he breeds my often – sometimes twice a day. 

Chris is nearly moved in with us, too, and sleeping with us in my king-sized bed most nights.  If I’m being honest with myself, I think I may be in love with both of them.  I know both of them are trying to get me pregnant as I’m getting loads from each of them, usually in the same session, but sometimes separately.  Between these two hotties the walls of my ass are taking 2 – 4 loads of unmedicated jizz every single day.  When we have sex, they both seem so adamant about infecting me.

Four weeks after the sex orgy, and finding out Mike tested positive for HIV, I decide I want to try another home test.  I haven’t felt sick and I know these things can take months to actually show a positive result, but the curiosity is killing me.  Part of me feels like I’m already HIV+, mentally its already a part of me, and when Mike or Chris fucks me, its part of our sex.

I wake the next morning, with Mike cuddled close to me and I realize Chris didn’t stay the night with us.  I love waking up to these guys, but I need to piss.  In my half-groggy state I slink out of bed.  As quietly as I can, I tear open the OraSure test and swab my gums with the cotton.  I put the swab into the test vile and leave it sitting on the counter while I make my way to the toilet. 

I’m still not quite awake and my aim isn’t very good.  My piss sprays out and hits my hand, my leg and my foot before I can wrestle the rest of it into the bowl.  After some dribbles and spirts my morning piss fires out and then finally ends with a whimper.  In an act of silliness I let the last bits drip onto my right-hand and leg.  I don’t know if it’s desire, need, or what, but one second I’m finishing up and the next I’m bringing my pissy hand to my mouth and licking up what the spillage.  It’s bitter and I grimace a little, then a giggle hits me, imagining kissing Mike with this mouth.

I finish and decide to move the testing container to the nightstand so I can keep an eye on it after I climb back into bed.

I return to my comfy “Mike” blanket – his warm, naked body and cock feel so good.  I feel him stir and his body, as if acting on instinct, forms itself against mine and his hand comes around my waist, pulling me in close. 

I love how this all feels but I don’t want to fall asleep, these OraSure tests need to be monitored, and its only been a few minutes.  I lie there a minute thinking about the possible, and of Mike, when I feel his cock swelling and pressing against my ass.  I need to stay focused on the test but his poz cock is all I can think about, which is all the more evident by my own raging boner leaking and pressing up tight against my stomach.

I like to leave Mike is in charge of my ass and breeding it, but I’m finding myself distracted by this test, well that, and all the precum oozing and running down the head of my cock.  Pulse after pulse of the clear liquid is dripping into my open hand.  I move Mike’s hand to my cock then his fingers to my mouth so I can get a taste.  I reach behind me and lightly stroke Mike’s dick.  “Is he awake and just letting me do this?”, I wonder.  I push my butt away from him, and angle that poz dick down until I can feel it press against my ass.

At this point I hear a slight moan leave Mike’s lips and he rolls over on to his back; my hand still attached.  "Hey fucker … ", I whisper, "I’m busy using that cock of yours", “Well, you'll just have to climb on and ride it!”, he says, turning his face towards me.  I glance over at him and see the slyest look on his face … we both know what’s about to happen.

I let loose of him for a moment, moving toward him, and throwing the comforter off the bed.  I end this quick combination of movements with a savory kiss on his lips, “So hot”, I speak the words softly into his mouth.

My cock is rock hard and sticking straight out from my naked waist.  When I grab his hard cock again he pulls me forward, until my dick is pressing against his lips.  He quickly opens his mouth and my cock sinks past his lips, teeth, and tongue.  Soon I’m lodged deep in his throat as I begin to move my hips back and forth allowing my cock to slip in and out of his mouth. 

His tongue is like velvet on my cock, the feeling is pure pleasure as he sucks and licks the pre-cum, and probably the last few drops of piss, from the head of my dick.  I can feel my balls slowly contracting as my need to nut begins to rise – I stop him.

"NO!  I wa… need you to fuck me, NOW!", I say matter-of-factly and pull my wet dick from his wanting mouth, falling back on his crotch.  I look over at the test, “Still not done”, I think.  I can feel his hard, fat cock pressing against my ass, making me need it more and more.

I lift my ass up off him and he reaches down, pulling that infected dick upright, and I sink my ass back down on him nice and slow.  I let him slide all the way into my ass, relishing each and every inch as it invades my fuck hole.  "Oh FUCK yea, … that's what I’ve been fucking waiting for", I spout as his cock fills me, not moving, just enjoying the feeling of his cock deep inside me.

He pulls my face to his and we kiss, but this time its not soft, his tongue forces its way past my lips.  I open my mouth inviting him in, immediately feeling the warmth of his mouth, as our tongues fight.  I raise myself up, his cock slipping effortlessly within my ass, until the head is pressing against the rim of my hole.  Then I lower myself once again until he’s fully penetrating me – until he’s balls deep.

Our lips are locked as my ass is floating up and down on that cock.  All too soon, I feel his hard, fat, poz fuck rod swelling deep with in me and I know he’s about to blow another load of toxic spunk inside me.  I release our kiss and look down into his eyes, his orgasm is building and he’s lost in it.  Soon, his hips are bucking me up and down on his cock, his hands are holding onto me tight as his cock is fucking my ass

vigorously.

“Ah ... Ahhhh ... Ohh fuck … oh fuck", he moans loudly as his body is slamming it's self against mine, lodging his cock deeper and deeper within the hot cavity of my ass and spitting load after load of his cum from those tight balls deep into my ass.

"YES! ... OH FUU...... OH FUCK …. I CUMMMINNNNGGG......", he screams, and I feel it, as my whole body is being tossed about on top of him.  I love the warmth engulfing me fully as his HIV+ cock spews and spews and spews deep inside me.  My own cock is gyrating up and down against our stomachs as he pounds away at my ass, releasing all of his infected jizz inside me.

This is one of Mike's more intense orgasms and seems to last for several minutes, filling my ass with cum, but I know in the real world its probably not even a whole minute.  I am a bit surprised at his stamina, until I remember it’s been almost 24 hours since he last came inside me.

With his balls empty and his cock momentarily satisfied, Mike slowly stops fucking me, and lays there with his arm pits exposed, completely spent.  I look down at him, still attached to him by his cock in my ass, and kiss him.

"I … I really do love you Mike", I say looking for some sort of reaction in his eyes.  "Kevin", and I can see its his first word. "I love you too babe, I really do."  I kiss him again as I feel his cock deflating.  He rolls me over onto the bed as we kiss, and then he pulls away, climbing out of bed.

I grab his hand as he’s walking away, "Where are you going?", I ask as he turns around and I’m staring at his hot body, his cock slick from our fuck, pointing out but down, still fat and semi-full of blood.

"Gotta take a piss babe, … then I am going to come back and suck every bit of neg cum out of your cock until your balls are as drained as mine", and he gives me that sly look I love so much.  I give him my best devious grin, and pull him back into bed.  He sits on the edge and looks at me questioningly.  As many times as we’ve shared piss you would think he’d get a clue about what I want.

"What?", he says looking at me.  Instead of telling him, I don't say a word, I just push him down on the bed, both of us now face to cock, “mmmmm”, I moan.

"Kev, I have to take a wicked pi.......", and he stops as my mouth takes his soft dick inside and I hold it there without moving.  I can taste the sex and cum on him, this just makes my own cock that much harder.  "Gollll", I say as best I can with my mouth full of his dick, and I then re-close my mouth.

He looks at me for a moment and then lowers his head to my cock and takes it completely in his mouth.  He begins to suck me softly as I did with him when I feel the first few drops of his piss ooze out of his cock, but he holds back, not quite being able to release yet.

I just stay there as he expertly sucks me deep into his throat.  And again, I felt the slight flow of his yellow stream fill my mouth.  I drink and swallow as it dribbles out, but there is little there to savor.  Then he stops sucking my cock for a moment, its still lodged in his throat, and then it happens.  My mouth is soon filled with his hot piss as his bladder opens up and feeding me a healthy helping of piss for breakfast.  I gulp and gulp and swallow as he empties himself into my mouth.  As soon as he feels himself filling my stomach with his piss, he returns to sucking my cock.

I don't know if its the way he’s sucking me or that he’s pissing in my mouth, but I can’t deny it turns me on and my orgasm blasts forth.  My rock hard cock fills his mouth with cum as I drink him down.  We’re emptying ourselves into each other, drinking from each other’s cock.  Our mouths filling and then swallowing each others juice as it erupts from our bodies with force.  His piss is hot and salty as it runs down my throat, and to make it more interesting as if I didn’t already know, the smell and deep yellow flavor tells me it’s morning piss.

My orgasm doesn't last as long as his piss, but soon we’re both spent.  My body is momentarily drained of all the cum it can produce, and his bladder is freshly emptied, I think, “Note to self … we really need to do this more often”.  We lay there, our cocks still in each others mouths enjoying the afterglow of our sex.

I look up at him, both our cocks now soft, then I remember my test results and I jerk my neck up to look over at them.  I can see a faint line, one faint line.  Mike sees what I’m looking at, moving his body to get a better look.  He leans up to touch, kissing me on the neck, “Still neg babe”.

I don’t say anything with him against me like this, I know a Doctor can provide a more sensitive test, but I haven’t been to one and I know Mike hasn’t been to one since he found out.  I’m thinking, “We’ll just have to try harder”, when Mike pipes, “Gotta be out of town the week after next babe”.  I look over at him, I groan, “I know”, he says.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 18
  • Piggy 1