CHAPTER 10:

“ahhhhhhhhhh… ahhh… ……. oh fuck………. oh fuck………. oh fuck………..”, “FUCK YES!  FUCKING BREED ME!”, there’s much heavy breathing and we’re both moaning like crazy as Mike’s raw cock scratches my most urgent itch.  “I want it … oh fuck … yeah, I want it … fucking load me up Mike, fucking poz my hole!”, I’m practically yelling at Mike as he pounds my ass; our sex is usually loud and verbal.  I just feel I need him to know how much I want him and how much I want his cum inside me; I also know how much hot verbal gets him off.

“Fuck babe… fuck yea… gonna fucking load you up”, “Fuck yea … “, the breathing is heavy and our words are labored, erotic and filthy.  Between breathes and expletives Mike kisses me.  I’m in my favorite position for being bred, on my back, legs up, ass vulnerable.  When Mike and Chris fuck me lately its everything I can do to tell them how much I want this and how much I want to convert.  I can hardly believe I’m saying the words considering how afraid I’ve been in the past.  But, now I’m full on bug chasing, and I intend to test positive from one of their loads if I haven’t already.

“My poz cock’s so hard … Gonna fucking knock you up Kev … Gonna fucking poz that hole, gonna fucking breed you”, he says to me in his usual determined tone.  I know the home test says I’m neg, but I also know I can already be HIV+ and the home test just isn’t sensitive enough to pick it up yet.  “OHHHH Mike … oh fuck, … If I’m not already, I’m gonna be soon”, I think.  “FUCKING DO IT MIKE!  FUCK!”, I groan again as he long dicks me and the head of that perfect poz dick stabs away at the walls of my ass.  I can feel every part of his raw dick, every vein, every inch. 

“I want that poz load … I wa… “, but he pulls his cock all the way out of me, interrupting me.  Mike gives his cock a few quick strokes, “Yeah you’re a twisted fuck like me, aren’t you? … You’re gonna get it babe.  You’re gonna end up an HIV+ bareback pig slut just like me.  You like that idea don’t you?”, I love it when he’s verbal and aggressive, he doesn’t wait for me to respond, “That it huh?  That’s what gets you off?”.  He continues stroking himself, getting closer and closer.  I didn’t need to think about it though, I only need the heat of his body and the raw sex to answer for me, “Fucking poz me Mike!  Fucking tag this hole … knock it up!”.

I can smell the sweat in Mike’s armpits and the beads from his forehead are dripping on to me.  His breathing is so heavy that his words are mostly groans.  “Open up”, he says with a groan,  “Ahhhhh… ahhhhhh……… fuck…. Fuck………. You want this? OPEN UP!“, he demands.  Mike groans loudly, and then collapses on top of me, and almost immediately I feel the warm flow of his cum squirting into me, as it pulses and throbs deep inside my asshole.  “Ahhhh, fuuuuck, babe; thats so hot!", he says, breathless.  I seize the moment and squeeze down with my ass trying to milk the last drops of Mike’s toxic load as he lifts his head to look at me.

One final kiss, followed by a, “Love you babe … but gotta finish up and get out of here”, and Mike pulls out, leaving my hole feeling empty.  I find a butt plug and work it in to keep his poz load inside me.

I take Mike to the airport for his business trip, two weeks without him will suck.  Chris and I will finally have some private time though, and as much as I love Mike, I think Chris and I both are needing some sex together with just us.

On the way back the phone buzzes, and its Chris, I mouth the words, “Speak of the other devil” and look at the message:

Chris: “Sup”

Me: “Dropping Mike off”

Chris: “Cool.  Headed your way, horned af”

Me: “MMMMMMM”

Chris: “Be wearing your little present for me”

I shouldn’t text and drive, by now, Chris knows what I want and need.  I hope he’s there when I get back.  As soon as I walk in the door the clothes come off – I hate them – I love being naked almost as much as I love being bred.  I’m naked in the house most of the time now anyways.  I put my cock cage on, per Chris’ direction, and suddenly I’m very aware of my equipment.

I hear his car, then foot steps, then the key.  I greet Chris at the door, “Hey sexy man”, and I kiss him passionately, “Hey you”, kissing me back.  “Got you all to myself now huh?”, he asks with a little hint of darkness in his voice.  I nod.  He looks down and notices me wearing my cock cage, he smiles, “Key?”, he asks bluntly.  I knew he’d want it, so I have it with me, I press it into his hand.  “Good boy … you’re gonna be in this all week … turn around”, kissing me again, “Gotta couple of surprises for you”, he says.  Chris is being coy, and a little dramatic … its almost maniacal on his part.

I honestly have no idea what he’s means by “surprises”, but I’m good at taking direction, and I turn around presenting my ass to him.  Chris feels me up, “I’m so fucking horny … been wanting this hole all fucking day”, I moan feeling his hands on my ass.  Chris drops to his knees, and just like clockwork, I feel the scruff of his facial hair and then his tongue on my ass.  “Bet he’s searching for Mike’s load”, I think, but all that comes out of my mouth is a soft, intense moan.

Chris grabs my cheeks, kissing and biting each one before pulling me in closer to his face.  His tongue laps at the folds of my ass lips with long, erotic strokes.

"Oh fuck Chris … feels so fucking good", I moan as he’s digging his tongue deeper into me.  I can feel his nose run over my hole over and over as he runs his face and tongue up and down the crack.  Getting my hole ate is one of the most intense, erotic things I can ever imagine – I love it – I crave it.  I can never get enough.  Chris continues eating my ass like a starving man, I moan and unconsciously find myself pushing my ass back into his face, literally trying to fuck myself on his tongue.

"FUCK!  That ass is so good, I can eat this pussy all night", he doesn’t realize I might just take him up on that.  I reach back, spreading my cheeks for him, begging him to go deeper.  “That Mike’s load?!”, he barks.  I know Chris loves felching and I’m doing what I can to help give him a taste of Mike’s cum.  Chris’ spit is going all over my ass and I know he’s not only trying to get at Mike’s load, but he’s also prepping me for what comes next.

For the next five minutes, Chris goes to town on my ass.  After plunging his tongue into me again and again, he starts to move outward.  Licking the skin of my cheeks and sucking on my taint.  When he gets as far as my balls, he pauses to huff my nut stink before diving back down on my hole.  “Ahhhhhh… . ahhhhh… “, through this intense torment, I’m moaning, and I can feel my dick trying to breach the cock cage without any luck.  My eyes are closed and I’m lost to what his face is doing to my ass – its pretty clear I love it when Chris eats my ass.  Mike also eats my hole, but its nothing like when Chris does it.

Suddenly Chris stands up, hovering over my backside, holding me close.  I can feel his rock hard cock, I’ve awaken the weapon, and now its letting me know that its loaded and ready to fire.  Chris guides me to the back of the arm chair pressing his cock against me.  Pressed against me, he just holds me there for a moment, letting me know who is in control.  “Fuck me”, I beg him, feeling his precum leaking out onto my body. 

Chris moves his cock up and down in the crack of my ass coating it with toxic precum and teasing me all at the same time.  Chris likes doing this, he likes showing how he’s the top and you’re the bottom.  I’m just a hole to him, and he’s about to inject a big load of HIV+ cum into it.  When Chris fucks I know his intent is to convert the guy he’s breeding.

"I want you to ride me", Chris moves around to the front of the arm chair and sits down, "Just come up here and sit on it".

With Chris moving to the chair I’m nearly sex starved without his touch, my mouth is hanging open as I crawl up onto the arm-chair, it creaking slightly underneath the weight of our bodies.  I let Chris line up his cock with my hole before lowering myself.  “Fuuuuuuck”, a moan escapes me, I didn’t realize how much I’ve been craving his poz dick.  I do my best to stay focused on the dick in my ass, not the pain in my thighs from our position.  Part of me worries that I’ll slip and impale myself painfully on his cock.  I know my ass is well used, and pre-lubed with Mike’s load, but not so well that Chris’ big prick can go balls deep all in one shot.

With guidance I finally reach the base and nestle my ass into his groin.  My cock is straining against the cock cage, it stings, and I know its no joke that Chris intends to keep me locked down all week.

Chris groans loudly, "Kev …, fuck babe, I need you to ride this dick, not just sit there.  You want some more poz seed?  You better fucking work for it".

Not needing to be told twice, I start bouncing up and down on Chris’ cock.  I quickly realize that I’ve got nothing to get leverage on, so I grab Chris’ shoulders, using his body to lift myself up and down, impaling myself.  We kiss, “Fuck”, I moan again, as I thinks about Chris being both a boyfriend to me and a lover.  I can’t focus, each time Chris’ cock thrusts into me, its like fireworks, it makes it so hard for me to concentrate on anything.

The hot, wet kisses continue as he fucks me.  I can tell the movement and the sensations of my ass are working Chris over and making him more than a little crazy.  Chris brings his hands up along my torso and he rubs my back, then he moves his fingers over my ribs and starts to pull and tug on my nipples.  “Fuck! … oh fuck!”, escapes my mouth, both from the tit play and the girth of his poz dick in my hole.

Chris grabs the back of my head and pulls my mouth to his face again, his spit and tongue invading my mouth as we start a longer, sloppier make-out session.  Our tongues wrestle as they lick and kiss each other's open mouths, lips, and cheeks.  After about a minute, Chris breaks away from me and leans back into the chair, letting me full on ride him.

He starts moaning, almost like he’s in a trance. "Oh fuck, that's so good", he says, "Oh yeah babe… that's good … So fucking good", he repeats over and over.  I know Chris’ body, and I know the onset of his orgasm, and I know my ass is about to take a second load of unmedicated poz cum for the day.

Chris grabs onto my hips and starts to really fuck me.  He pulls his dick out five or six inches and then plunges it back inside.  We’re both sweating, the pace is quickened, and Chris starts to grunt.

"Ohhhh fuck … oh fuckk… Here it comes.  Another dirty …. AHHHHHHH … AHHHHHHHHH… FUCK!!!  FUCK!!!!", Chris groans loudly into my body, holding me tightly.

The feeling of sudden pleasure and warm wetness rocks me and I can't help but yell out an incomprehensible string of sounds that taper off into a moan.

I watch Chris' face as he starts to blow his load.  His lips are slightly open and his facial expressions change as the blast wave of pleasure hits him.  I always try to imagine Chris' poz dick swelling up deep in my gut and then the ropes of his load spewing from the flared head when he orgasms.  I can hardly take it, its sensory overload, and I start bucking up and down, doing my best to get every drop.

Chris leans up and kisses me again, both of us moaning our assent of the rough, sweaty sex that just took place.  We both know he just pumped another load of poz cum into me.

“That’s so hot baby… your ass just took a big fucking load”, “I know … I felt it”, I can bare speak between breathes.

I climb off of the chair, sitting on the couch, and we both relax and enjoy Chris’ orgasm for a few more minutes.  “Let’s take a shower babe”, he says popping up off the chair.  I follow him into the bathroom and get the warm water going.  The shower in my house is a glass cube and its got room for all of us.  It strikes that Mike and I have sex in the shower all the time but I’ve almost never done this with Chris, “That needs to change”, I think.

I open the glass door to the shower to lead him in, “We need to fuck in here, too”, "I can handle that any day of the week!”, he follows me in, “Right now though I need to piss" he says.  I know what I want and I move the shower head back so its not hitting us so directly.

I immediately sink down to my knees in the shower stall.  "Don't waste that", I say with a sinister tone in to voice.

He looks at me and his eyebrows shoot up, then he’s got the biggest grin on his face.  He moves to face me, pointing his cock squarely at my chest.  His piss splashes out, in a burst onto me, and he guides the stream down to my crotch, then to my hips.  As the stream jets out Chris moves his cock methodically back up to my chest, hitting each of my nipples with his piss bath.  The titillation is too much for me and I lean forward, gobbling the tip of his pissing cock into my mouth and do my best to guzzle it all down – fresh  from the tap.

"Oh fuck baby ... oh fuck yea ... oh yea, swallow that piss ... oh fuck ... yea, drink down that man piss like a good pig."  I look up to his eyes and he’s watching me intently as I drink him down.  "Yea babe, been wanting to share piss with you all day and this is just what I need, watching you drink it all down.  FUCK this is too HOT!"

I swallow as fast as I can, but he’s not holding anything back and some of his piss overflows my mouth, coating my chest and crotch.  I gulp and gulp his hot piss, trying to groan around the head of his dick as I realize how much my dick is throbbing in the cock cage, being contained from the excitement of the piggish thing I’m doing right now.  Finally, I can tell his piss flow is slowing down, and then he does exactly what I long for, he pulls his cock from my mouth with his hand and shakes the remaining drops right onto my face. 

I stand up, moving the streaming water back onto us, and Chris kisses me, tasting his own piss in my mouth.  After a few minutes of kissing and touching we actually wash our bodies and get cleaned up before leaving the shower and heading back into the living room.  With our towels in hand we plop down naked on the couch.

Chris proceeds to tell me about his “surprises”.  He tells me that later this week he and I will visit a doctor friend of his, and I will get properly tested for HIV.  “I think its time we find out if you’re poz babe … “, I nod, then he drops the other shoe, “I want to know if you’ve got my strain, Mike’s strain or someone else’s”, he says, “Sounding a little hopeful that its his”, I think.

How does he know what Mike’s strain is, “How do you … “, “I took Mike three weeks ago … he doesn’t have my strain”.  “How…”, “They can test if it’s the same … plus my strain is partially med-resistant.  I’m resistant to both of the medications in Truvada, Mike’s isn’t”.  I nod again, the reality of all this “reality” is hitting me a bit cold; I feel myself go a bit pale.

Chris can tell the information is a bit much and pulls me close, “Don’t worry babe … this is all part of everything about being poz … and we both know you’re probably going to test positive”.  I nod again, Chris’ hands on my body make me feel loved and more comfortable with his words.  “I know … I know … “, I say trying to sound more comfortable.  Then I grin devilishly at Chris and whisper, “I hope its yours”, he smiles, kissing me, “Me too”.

Then it occurs to me, “That your only surprise?  I thought you said ‘surprises’”.  “There’s more”, he says.  I look at his eyes, like a puppy, awaiting explanation.  “There’s this boy … “, he starts, I nod thinking, “There always is”.  “He’s 18 … maybe 19 now, he’s on Prep and always teasing me on Grindr about how he’s ok taking poz dick and that we need to hook up and so on… and on and on”, he continues.  I nod, but he pauses, my mouth must be hanging open.  Just as I’m about to ask him, “He’s doesn’t know I’m resistant to Truvada and he’s coming over here with me this weekend.”  It occurs to me, “He must think he’s safe on Prep”, then Chris continues, “You and I are going to fuck and breed him and try to … ”, but I finish his sentence, “Poz him”.  We both stop, then, “Oh fuck that’s hot”, softly escapes my lips.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 22
  • Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...