Wearing Plugs

uselessjunker

5th day update. As I have managed to insert 2" medium plug I went to bed and my ass was really stretching. Feeling was very strong as this larger plug was barely fitting in my ass. I was awake until 3'o clock am as I could not get enough relaxed to sleep. My butthole was really stretched and holding very tight. I took plug out every 20 minues to see my gape in front of a mirror as I was excited every time to see time passing on my stopwatch because it was difficult to keep it in ass because I had urge to remove it. Finnaly I figured out that I won't have any sleep this night if I continue like that so I have lubed my previous 1,6" buttplug and it went into my asshole with ease. I could barely feel that plug inside because my ass was so stretched after that trainings. It was almost like a relief after that hard stretching as my bum was hurting me with long wearing. This 1,6" plug was inside of me like nothing, I can feel it inside but my hole is weak and loose so it is not holding it tight. I made walk around house before sleep but even though I had panties I had to hold plug with my hand because it would fall out. Even if I fould hold as hard as I could and tighten my buttcheeks it would fall out anyway because after this session my hole is absolutly loose and it can't hold lubed plug.

-Day 6

As I was sleeping with 1,6" plug I was tired after last night play with medium 2" plug so I sleept until 10am. 1,6" small plug didn't wake me up and my hole was absolutly loose after last night.

It is evening of day 6 and after shower I have lubed my ass with silicone based lube. 1,6" plug is ready and after small finger ride I directly inserted buttplug. It was not a problem and I made medium fast strokes for 1 minute until my hole was completely open and I have pushed 2" plug inside. It is tight but more comfortable than last night. Right now it has passed 1 hour and I have removed it only once and so far it is good. I feel stretching. My goal is to try overnight with this plug in any case. it is saturday evening so I will be home whole sunday so I don't care even if I don't catch sleep whole night.

I can't have my ass plugged and walk or even stand without holding plug. They are heavy, lubed and my ass is wide stretched.

I should probably buy some tight latex panties or something that I can wear under clothing if I would want to walk around or do anything. I can only lay in bed or sit to keep it inside.

If you have any ideas or want to share thoughts post in thread or send me private message.

• Upvote 1

Yeah I am going to get buttplug harness asap. This is the only way to wear any bigger plugs. When I have anything bigger in my hole it is just stretched and loose and with all that lube it is impossible to hold it in no matter how hard you try.

I have just had full body depilation and my skin feel so soft. I can't wait for tonight action.

• 10 months later...

I am beginning to use buttplugs to stretch my hole. However, I was wondering if keeping them in, especially walking around, tends to stimulate my intestines/colon. I seem to have had to use the toilet a little more than before. Is this a side effect that I just have to deal with? It happened, even though I planned and used anti-diharrea medicine before starting. Usually, taking that keeps me from going for three or four days.

I agree, I will feel very scary of glass plug.

My favorite plug now is the anchor plug and I tried all three sizes. Here are the measurements:

Small: 2.75 inches in total length, 2.5 inches insertable, 1.5 inches at minimum diameter, 3 inches at maximum diameter. Medium: 3.75 inches in total length, 3 inches insertable, 1.9 inches min diameter and 3.95 inches at max diameter. Large: 5.5 inches in total length, 4.75 inches insertable, 3 inches at min diameter and open up to 5 inches at max diameter. The last one was very hard, when I got it pass, I feel like in a double anal.af125-a-400.jpg.ad6a3adc36056523f5db87f02c82fb9b.jpg

No....trust me on this...glass anything is the best...if its a plug, or a dildo it doesn't matter, nothing feels quite like it.  Its so smooth.  You'll never put anything rubber up your butt again.  The rubbery material is so sticky and it hurts sometimes..but the glass is like butter!  First of all, it shouldn't be real glass..it should be pyrex...the stuff that you cook with.  Thats what a glass toy should be made out of, that shit can't break.  You can even warm them up in water before and it'll take the back of your head off.  I'm telling you...give it a try!!

23 hours ago, Annapaulamass said:

I would like to try this toy but it looks pretty scaryaf202-a-400_323_325.jpg.b9cdf2af5c8cbbd00766b79e3f9c2285.jpg

I'd love to try that!  I've tried 24/7 plugs but still trying to find the right plug.  Hate wearing under ware at all, so I need to find something that will stay in me without support.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 years later...
On 8/23/2016 at 5:03 PM, breederboy said:

I LOVE a guy wearing a plug, getting his hole used to being plowed. I also love rosebud holes, drives me NUTS seeing a hot sweet rosebud needing eaten and pollinated  :P

Yes, yes, yes. Thank you, Sir.

I use plugs all the time.  I have a few that stay in really well. So I wear them under my G-string suit at the pool/beach and they are fairly visible when I lay out and when I walk if you are looking.

I also work out with one in and always always have a large on in when I am being a cumslut.  It keeps my hole ready. So when a top wants me I pull it out and he can go right in really not matter how big he is 

• Like 1