Cheating Or Not So Much?

atlfukbud

my last bf of  25 years didn't like sex much. we agreed oral was not cheating so I gave many a blow job in those years. Later on I needed anal so didn't tell him and probably got fucked by100  guys over the years, all bb.
Now I"ve got a poz bf who loves sex as much as me and we do it every other day if not every day and I have no desire to cheat. I get all the hot dick I need.

Edited by punaman

Guest 24collegekid420

I was a live-in fuckboy for a daddy in 30's with a daughter. His daughter lived with his parents cause he was in prison for 8 years. I met him on craigslist one night my boyfriend was working. We met and fucked me with condom a few times. Met him a couple more times n he began fucking me bareback and cumming in my boy pussy. He fucked me n cummed 3 times in one round. Went home n fucked my boifriend. The prison guy loved to piss in my boi pussy.

• 5 months later...
Guest nycvers4sluts
On 8/29/2016 at 10:14 PM, 120DaysofSodom said:

Who cares if its cheating? Have fun with as many guys as possible. Do what makes you happy and fuck anyone that slut shames you for it.

Exactly dude! bareback dick will always win. it's a primal urge that's goes beyond social bonds. love going home with an anon load soaking in my hole to my BF ...i was a slut before we met and i'll never not be. 

Don't mistake love for lust. Humans, by nature, will love a person yet lust for many. Being in an open relationship allows people to truly love another and satisfy their urges to sleep with others. Love doesn't have to equal sex. All men know this. We can fuck a million other people and never give their heart away. 

• Upvote 1

I believe cheating is emotional not sexual. I was made with an insatiable cunt and fulfilling that need is not cheating when my partner is busy or away. I have regularly had fuckbuddies breed me with no issues. I have recently contacted a guy interested in fisting. Turns out he and his partner now want to both totally own my ass and only fist me. My partner would never do that so it isnt cheating to find a man to fist me deeply as I crave. 

cheating is shitty. just be fucking honest. how hard is it to tell the truth? why is living a double, secretive life so appealing?

it isn't OK to put someone else at risk for diseases if that isn't what they want. trust is something that you can't gain back when you hurt someone in that way. 

• Upvote 1

Guest Deviant_Angel

I think it's hot and major turn on because it's risky and taboo, like most other things on this site.  I'm in an open relationship and we consider "cheating" to mean playing with others behind each other's backs in secret or lying about a hookup.  He still frequently does that to me, and it kind of turns me on, so I have no problem occasionally doing it too.