Gay Hook Up Site's Are A Waste Of Time And Money

peterdavidson1973

I presently use 3 known websites and one app Grinder.

I actually thought it would be easier said than done  getting regular bb sex with guys .. but to my amazement I have encountered nothing but  time wasters pic collectors and liars .

And when i see profiles that have BB listed on a known site . majority aren't willing to BB or just never reply . on a whole it's very fustrating

I hope that on the sites you use you give people more information than you give here which is that you are 42 years old and versatile. I have had people contact me o n other bb sites who have all their pictures locked (of they even have any) and give absolutely no details or stats about themselves or nearly everything is filled in as "ask me" Well they have said or given me little or nothing to pique my interest. Another thing that really bugs me is on this site members who give you a handle on a different site and that handle does not exist. They are either lying or they have changed theri information and can't be bothered to keep this site current. I wish you luck in your quest for regular bb'ers. They are not necessarily easy to come by.

I hope that on the sites you use you give people more information than you give here which is that you are 42 years old and versatile. I have had people contact me o n other bb sites who have all their pictures locked (of they even have any) and give absolutely no details or stats about themselves or nearly everything is filled in as "ask me" Well they have said or given me little or nothing to pique my interest. Another thing that really bugs me is on this site members who give you a handle on a different site and that handle does not exist. They are either lying or they have changed theri information and can't be bothered to keep this site current. I wish you luck in your quest for regular bb'ers. They are not necessarily easy to come by.

Looks like he gave as much information as possible...like his full name and birth year?

To be honest, the sites I pay for pay off when I travel (which I do often). Why? Because the fresh meat in town gets a lot of attention.

I'm guilty myself of looking at the guys right around where I live and thinking "meh". And it's all because we have become spoiled. If those apps disappeared tomorrow, we'd probably all be LESS picky and get laid MORE. 

My favorite thing to do - even if traveling - is to go out where men actually are. There is no endless exchange of pics in a bar. If it has a darkroom, somebody is probably willing to fuck. I'm happy to buy a few beers to support the bar instead of wasting time online.

And the other thing I am finding is that it changes things considerably when you can swallow your pride and pay for sex. How much is an hour of your time worth? Let's say it's $25. You spend 4 hours online and you get no sex. For a $100, you could probably get laid. So what's a better use of time?  

I'm still attractive enough that I don't have to pay for sex (most people think I'm 10 years younger than I am), but even at that, I am not above paying. 

Meanwhile, these dating websites and apps have guys thinking they are going to get a free steak dinner, but most of the time, they end up with stale bread or nothing at all.  

But yet many of us log on daily and think we should be able to snag a hot guy who 1) desires us sexually 2) is willing to do what we want in bed, 3) will fuck when we want to 4) will leave when we're satisfied and 5) will become a regular if WE want.

What the fuck is wrong with us???? LOL.  :D

• Upvote 1

Guest Upstateguy518

Grindr is useless. Too many flakes, Most of the profiles don't even have a picture and generally aren't even completed so you don't know what they are looking for. A4A isn't bad but I am not a fan of the design of it. I've tried other hook up apps and it's honestly just the same people from other apps, There's no variety.