Pennine Sauna, Shaw (Nr Manchester)

holger28

Amazing time on Wednesday. Stopped as I entered the darkroom, to get my bearings, and was instantly entered from the rear. He came, then withdrew, and another entered me. I could now make out the outlines of others lying on the benches surrounding the room, and declined a third. I moved to the back of the room, leant on the bench, and was repeatedly fucked. After a couple of hours I was exhausted,full of cum and booked into the local hotel to recover! I'll be going again soon.

Open Sat, Sun, Mon and Wed only, 12 pm - 6pm, though it's empty by 3pm.

Great for more mature guys - guys in their 60s and 70s, with massive hard-ons, wandering around, fucking anybody who doesn't move!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

[i get fucked quite often here, love the BBacking that my hole takes quite often

Open Sat, Sun, Mon and Wed only, 12 pm - 6pm, though it's empty by 3pm.

Great for more mature guys - guys in their 60s and 70s, with massive hard-ons, wandering around, fucking anybody who doesn't move!

Edited by DarkroomTaker

This is one of my favourite places for older guys and Pakistani men tops. I always finish up getting fucked by the big dicked pakistani in the steam room and the darkroom room with benches. Wednesday lunch is best after half 12 till about 3ish quite a few married guys in during this time looking to drop their loads. Saturdays are great for Asian tops and older men who all fuck BB. TBH I've never had a conversation about wearing condoms here. It just happens that Noone wears them.oh btw there is an older bloke that's always there. He loves licking and sucking the cum out of your used hole too. He is amazing at it..

Edited by DarkroomTaker
  • Upvote 1

went to this sauna this PM,although quiet for a while, I took 4 butt loads, 2 pakistani guys one older, thick cock and a younger guy, hairy, just slid in.,After a tall thick set bloke with a cock that curves up, who fucked me good stayed in my arse for a while after he had filled it, kissing the back of my neck, nudging his softing cock inside me, whilst he was telling me about the Fuck and stroking me and pulling on my nipples, he pulled out sat next to me on the Fuck bench and was kissing me tenderly whilst gently stroking my cummed but hole, it was unusual, but tender and I was rock hard with his attention. Later a super rugged daddy wedding fingered guy, said, I've just been watching that big guy fucking you, can I have some of that, I sucked him for a bit and rolled over and got on all fours as he slid up me, telling me what a good lubed hole I've got, slow fuck to start with, after a while he was really ramming my hole, groaning and moaning, told me was cumming and added his load to the other 3, he pulled out, wiped his cock on my arse and went. Awesome time, I felt great, I then sucked a young lad off whilst getting rimmed in the steam room, his spunk down my throat was so salty, but worth it. 

• Upvote 1