Folsom Europe 2016

Hello,

In addition to the Biohazardmen Party, there is usually a Coffe and Cream party at that same club, Connection, on Sunday afternoon.   I have found that one to be just as fun, if not quite as jam-packed as the Biohazardmen party.   Also, not knowing your experience with Berlin, do know that Berlin is great for BB fucking year-round at many venues.   The aforementioned parties are 100% BB sex, but other clubs  in Berlin have guaranteed BB fun too, though a few guys will want it safe, especially tourists from more conservative areas.   Other clubs to check out are:   Lab,oratory, Scheune, Bull, Mutchmann's, New Action and Reizbar.   Do note any particular themes for parties, as the Germans are serious about the themes.  That said, may parties will be general fetish parties, meaning:  leather, rubber, skin head, athlete or military wear.  (Athletic wear is hugely popular at fetish parties-- jockstraps, wrestling singlets, soccer uniforms and etc.) The Pig Party on Saturday night has an active play area also.  And the  Lab.oratory, aka "the Lab" is  sight to behold, both the venue and the numbers of guys having fun.    It has regularly scheduled naked nights on Thursdays. 2-4-1 drinks on Fridays and various themes on Saturdays and Sunday afternoons.

Two websites to check out are:   www.siegessaule.de, a primarily German language site with a very good "English calendar of events" section and www.gay-berlin.info, an English language site.

I hope this helps.  I discovered Berlin in 2010 and have been visiting there at least 2-3 times a year since, both during big party weekends, as well as regular weekends;  I have never been disappointed!!  The scene is incredible. 

chiilfuck

Oh, my usual activities during Folsom Europe are:  Thursday--Naked night at the Lab;

Friday--Biohazardmen Party; Saturday--Pig Party; Sunday--Coffe and Cream

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...