What I Would Love To Happen

Jekkceo

Hey all,

I have wanted to put this out in the world for a while so I figured why not do it now?

I have a fantasy of where I am at a local bath house in a room and some Dom comes up runs his hands over me. He feels around my virgin hole and grips my balls and cock and likes what he sees. He would wisper in my ear that he will make me his. Then he would tell me to follow him back to his room. He would have all kinds of toys. I would be forced in to a sling where I would be locked in to place and he looks me over. He would gag me and let me know that I have sealed my own fate by coming here today. Then he would shove a bottle of poppers under my nose and start to lick my ass hole. He would want to open my virgin ass with the toys he has. Once he has my ass use to the toys he would leave one in as he takes out the gag and starts to fuck my mouth till he cums. once he cums he would replace the gag right a way  so I would be forced to sallow his cum. He would open the room door and let any one use my ass and mouth as they wanted do.  when he is done letting people use me he would tell me to text him so I can be used again. 

This is just the start of what I want I want to be used and turned in to a dirty nasty pig no limits. 

I hope it happens some day 

post-42917-0-28957700-1471721720_thumb.jpg