Any Bathhouses In Detroit Area (Or Rest Of Mi)?

Might be moving to MI (a bit outside of Detroit) and was wondering if there are any bathhouses in the area. The few I found referenced online don't have active websites so I'm not sure if they are around anymore. Was hoping someone from the area could share info.

Thanks guys.

• 4 years later...
On 8/27/2016 at 9:18 PM, FelchingPisser said:

The Diplomat in Grand Rapids is still open.  It's very old, but I"ve heard that it is having a revival.  It was a home away from home for me in the 1990's.

Michigan also has a very active bookstore scene.

I'll be up in the Detroit are next month. Any suggestions for bookstores? With glory holes?

7 hours ago, breedable70 said:

I'll be up in the Detroit are next month. Any suggestions for bookstores? With glory holes?

The only bookstore--which is more like a cross between a bookstore and a bathhouse that still has gloryholes that I know-- is Tabu in Lansing.  The bookstore near me, on the west side of the state, has covered all the GHs in the arcade.  I do not know the Detroit area scene anymore.

• 6 months later...
On 8/27/2016 at 9:18 PM, FelchingPisser said:

The Diplomat in Grand Rapids is still open.  It's very old, but I"ve heard that it is having a revival.  It was a home away from home for me in the 1990's.

About every month I get notices from there via CumUnion about parties there in Grand Rapids and also a place in Detroit called Body Zone. Each time they have a party I can't get people to cover my shift (I tend to work a LOT of weekends) so I miss out on going to learn what The Diplomat and Body Zone are like.

• 2 months later...