Prep, Birthday Fuck, Stis

Read1

Guys,

I've been invited to a young man's birthday fuck orgy at Steamworks. I know that I will really enjoy this evening this week!

Any advice on how to have a great time but to lessen or avoid getting a new round of STIs (goon or syphilis) again? I don't want to wreck the momentum or mood but I must find a little info about guys there before I fuck them or they fuck me.

Read1

Johnny84,

I'm on PrEP too.

Some guys don't even know that they have gono and syphilis and still go and perform oral sex and bareback. It's getting them to get their health in gear, get themselves checked out and the antibiotics they need, just like I do when I feel the symptoms. I had to forego sex for 7 days while the antibiotics were in my body.

I'm still going to this my first birthday orgy for the 20 year old birthday boy. I want to have fun.

Read1