My First Cumunion A Definite Success!

justsexnowatl

I'm really into groups, but put off going to Cumunion for a long time since I figured it's a cesspool of STDs with which I didn't wanna deal, and besides, who knows who I'd run into there?  I'd been seeing advertisements for Cumunion even before I signed-up for BBRT some two years ago.  While I knew I'd love Cumunion, I kept chickening out.  Still, I've been playing in more and more groups as of late, (groups of three to perhaps eight guys), so I finally took the plunge and asked a couple regular buddies if they've been.  One said he usually strikes out, but he goes late, sees hot guys leaving as he's getting there.  Other guy loves it and regularly attends, but as he, like me, is also interested in reducing the likelihood of picking up STDs, he goes early before everyone has had everyone else's cock in his hole.  Knowing I loved playing with sloppy holes, I had to weigh the decision as to when I would go.  I was hoping to fuck some hot asses, hopefully in an open area since I get into being watched.  I wasn't sure if I wanted to bottom my first time, but I cleaned out and stuffed some vaseline up my hole just in case, arriving 45 minutes after it started.  

The parking lot was packed and there was a line to get in.  When I finally got checked in I went to my locker, took off all my clothing except a pair of gym shorts and my sneakers.  My buddy who preferred the early visiting hours came right up behind me as I was prepping, announced he was done, and was leaving, also wishing me a good time.  

I went in and started scoping out the place and guys since I had never been to the bathhouse, let alone Cumunion, so I really didn't know what to expect.  I found there were a large number of cubby holes, rooms with glory holes, cages, fuck benches, and slings, all-in-all a great set up.  Right off the bat I ran into a pretty good friend, and we both laughed, agreeing 'What happens at Cumunion stays at Cumunion'.  I also ran into a few guys I just know from around town, as well as a couple from my gym.

There were probably 100 guys in attendance, but looks-wise the pickings were kinda slim.  I found myself focused on a twink with amazing bubble ass who was wearing a jock and short socks.  I REALLY wanted to fuck that bubble, but he was moving around the place pretty fast, and the only time I ever saw him in action he was fucking an older guy in a big open area.  Given he was advertising his bubble butt with a jock strap, I had assumed he was a bottom, but when I saw he was into topping, I knew that had I been able to get his attention I would definitely let him fuck and breed me.  

I walked around more, and a few guys who honestly didn't interest me, sucked my cock, but then I saw a muscular black guy who was a little shorter than me.  He was wearing tight jeans and an open shirt which displayed his tight muscular body.  I wanted that!!  He also had a huge typical bubble ass!  We felt each other up and then he guided me to a private room.  I would have enjoyed showing-off in public, but I went along with him as I didn't know what he wanted to get into.  We played with each other's tits a while, made out some, swapped sucking each other's cock, (I might note his was pretty identical to mine in length, which is to say around inches), and then we both stripped naked, got each other totally hard, and I slipped my finger down his crack.  His hole was tight but definitely a little wet.  Nice!  He slid a finger into my hole which, of course, was obviously pre-lubed with Vaseline, so I sucked him again, leaving his cock soaked with spit, and then laid back on the bench.  He slid in, no questions asked, and pumped away.  After a couple of minutes I sensed he was getting close, so I slid off his cock, stood-up, turned around, and stood bent over the bench so he could fuck me deeper, jacking myself as he did so.  I half-thought that the new position would buy me some time so that I could get a chance to flip-fuck him, but once we switched positions he came fast.

Oh well.  I got a hot guy's load in my ass, and could still go back out for more!  He mentioned he was fairly vers, and suggested I could fuck him later.  :)  Afterwards we dressed and headed out.

I walked around a couple corners and ran into a hot looking somewhat short, tatted, bleach blond guy with a tight body who was wearing ass-less underwear.  we started playing in the hallway - nips and cocks.  His cock was seriously huge as fuck - nine or ten inches, but once I reached back, cupped his ass and slid my finger into his crack and hole, I found he was soaked to the point of being sloppy, so I knew he was a big-dicked bottom, which was fine with me!  He led me to a semi-private but still open area where he went down on his knees, sucking my cock hard again.  Three or four guys were watching us.  I pulled him to his feet, turned him around, and slid into his hole.  His crack was so slick I definitely didn't need any more lube.  I fucked him a minute or two, but as I wanted to try his big cock, I withdrew, and presented my ass to him.  He fingered me, and I know he felt the black guy's cum from just scarcely four or five minutes earlier.  He slid into my ass quite easily, without the need for any lube other than the black guy's cum.   :)  

I found getting fucked with an audience got me hard as a rock, so when he pulled out and turned around, I slid into his wet hole and fucked him again, somewhat deeper this time.  He asked me if I wanted to breed him, and I grunted "yes" and about ten seconds later I pumped my load up his already wet ass.  His cock, meanwhile, which he had been jacking, was even harder and bigger than it had been earlier, so I went down on his tit.  He clearly liked tit play 'cause he grunted "I'm getting close.  Where do you want it?"

I turned around, bent over and presented my ass, but surprisingly he just came all over my ass crack and didn't shove it in.  He blew a huge load which I could plainly feel.  I vaguely thought I'd resist getting fucked after having just cum.  

Anyhow, I gave both of the guys my BBRT name, and hope I hear from both of them!!  And if not through BBRT, maybe at a replay next month.  I'll be back for sure.  I still want to try for that bubble ass twink AND the hottest guy of the evening who came in as I was getting dressed to leave.  He was around 30 years old, solid muscle, stripped down to a black jock and baseball cap and who headed into the maze!! 

• Upvote 15

Where did you go for Cumunion? I've been to the one in Chicago Steamworks and it is sex everywhere, but no one was dressed. Most guys just have their towel which they wear or put over their shoulders. Sex in rooms with the door open, through the gloryholes, on mattresses. One big orgy with NO CLOTHES.

• Upvote 1

Where did you go for Cumunion? I've been to the one in Chicago Steamworks and it is sex everywhere, but no one was dressed. Most guys just have their towel which they wear or put over their shoulders. Sex in rooms with the door open, through the gloryholes, on mattresses. One big orgy with NO CLOTHES.

I'm in Atlanta and it's in a sex club, not a bathhouse.  Lockers but no showers.  Some rooms, some closets with Gholes, stage area with bars where cock suckers stand below and suckees stand above, sling rooms, darkroom.....good space and guys dressed anywhere from naked to jocks to leather to jeans and shirts

• 2 months later...
On 8/24/2016 at 10:33 PM, justsexnowatl said:

I'm really into groups, but put off going to Cumunion for a long time since I figured it's a cesspool of STDs with which I didn't wanna deal, and besides, who knows who I'd run into there?  I'd been seeing advertisements for Cumunion even before I signed-up for BBRT some two years ago.  While I knew I'd love Cumunion, I kept chickening out.  Still, I've been playing in more and more groups as of late, (groups of three to perhaps eight guys), so I finally took the plunge and asked a couple regular buddies if they've been.  One said he usually strikes out, but he goes late, sees hot guys leaving as he's getting there.  Other guy loves it and regularly attends, but as he, like me, is also interested in reducing the likelihood of picking up STDs, he goes early before everyone has had everyone else's cock in his hole.  Knowing I loved playing with sloppy holes, I had to weigh the decision as to when I would go.  I was hoping to fuck some hot asses, hopefully in an open area since I get into being watched.  I wasn't sure if I wanted to bottom my first time, but I cleaned out and stuffed some vaseline up my hole just in case, arriving 45 minutes after it started.  

The parking lot was packed and there was a line to get in.  When I finally got checked in I went to my locker, took off all my clothing except a pair of gym shorts and my sneakers.  My buddy who preferred the early visiting hours came right up behind me as I was prepping, announced he was done, and was leaving, also wishing me a good time.  

I went in and started scoping out the place and guys since I had never been to the bathhouse, let alone Cumunion, so I really didn't know what to expect.  I found there were a large number of cubby holes, rooms with glory holes, cages, fuck benches, and slings, all-in-all a great set up.  Right off the bat I ran into a pretty good friend, and we both laughed, agreeing 'What happens at Cumunion stays at Cumunion'.  I also ran into a few guys I just know from around town, as well as a couple from my gym.

There were probably 100 guys in attendance, but looks-wise the pickings were kinda slim.  I found myself focused on a twink with amazing bubble ass who was wearing a jock and short socks.  I REALLY wanted to fuck that bubble, but he was moving around the place pretty fast, and the only time I ever saw him in action he was fucking an older guy in a big open area.  Given he was advertising his bubble butt with a jock strap, I had assumed he was a bottom, but when I saw he was into topping, I knew that had I been able to get his attention I would definitely let him fuck and breed me.  

I walked around more, and a few guys who honestly didn't interest me, sucked my cock, but then I saw a muscular black guy who was a little shorter than me.  He was wearing tight jeans and an open shirt which displayed his tight muscular body.  I wanted that!!  He also had a huge typical bubble ass!  We felt each other up and then he guided me to a private room.  I would have enjoyed showing-off in public, but I went along with him as I didn't know what he wanted to get into.  We played with each other's tits a while, made out some, swapped sucking each other's cock, (I might note his was pretty identical to mine in length, which is to say around inches), and then we both stripped naked, got each other totally hard, and I slipped my finger down his crack.  His hole was tight but definitely a little wet.  Nice!  He slid a finger into my hole which, of course, was obviously pre-lubed with Vaseline, so I sucked him again, leaving his cock soaked with spit, and then laid back on the bench.  He slid in, no questions asked, and pumped away.  After a couple of minutes I sensed he was getting close, so I slid off his cock, stood-up, turned around, and stood bent over the bench so he could fuck me deeper, jacking myself as he did so.  I half-thought that the new position would buy me some time so that I could get a chance to flip-fuck him, but once we switched positions he came fast.

Oh well.  I got a hot guy's load in my ass, and could still go back out for more!  He mentioned he was fairly vers, and suggested I could fuck him later.  :)  Afterwards we dressed and headed out.

I walked around a couple corners and ran into a hot looking somewhat short, tatted, bleach blond guy with a tight body who was wearing ass-less underwear.  we started playing in the hallway - nips and cocks.  His cock was seriously huge as fuck - nine or ten inches, but once I reached back, cupped his ass and slid my finger into his crack and hole, I found he was soaked to the point of being sloppy, so I knew he was a big-dicked bottom, which was fine with me!  He led me to a semi-private but still open area where he went down on his knees, sucking my cock hard again.  Three or four guys were watching us.  I pulled him to his feet, turned him around, and slid into his hole.  His crack was so slick I definitely didn't need any more lube.  I fucked him a minute or two, but as I wanted to try his big cock, I withdrew, and presented my ass to him.  He fingered me, and I know he felt the black guy's cum from just scarcely four or five minutes earlier.  He slid into my ass quite easily, without the need for any lube other than the black guy's cum.   :)  

I found getting fucked with an audience got me hard as a rock, so when he pulled out and turned around, I slid into his wet hole and fucked him again, somewhat deeper this time.  He asked me if I wanted to breed him, and I grunted "yes" and about ten seconds later I pumped my load up his already wet ass.  His cock, meanwhile, which he had been jacking, was even harder and bigger than it had been earlier, so I went down on his tit.  He clearly liked tit play 'cause he grunted "I'm getting close.  Where do you want it?"

I turned around, bent over and presented my ass, but surprisingly he just came all over my ass crack and didn't shove it in.  He blew a huge load which I could plainly feel.  I vaguely thought I'd resist getting fucked after having just cum.  

Anyhow, I gave both of the guys my BBRT name, and hope I hear from both of them!!  And if not through BBRT, maybe at a replay next month.  I'll be back for sure.  I still want to try for that bubble ass twink AND the hottest guy of the evening who came in as I was getting dressed to leave.  He was around 30 years old, solid muscle, stripped down to a black jock and baseball cap and who headed into the maze!! 

Yes, Cumunion is hot. I went to the one in Chicago at Jackhammer a few weeks ago, and I'm planning to go again this next week.  It's a big orgy, and I got fucked by several nice cocks last time. It's hot!