Successful Hook-Up Methods

Guest SBBOY

Hook-up methods  

114 members have voted

1. 1. Whats your most successful hook up method?

• App (Grindr/Scruff etc)
    • Online (Recon/BBRT etc)
    • Cruising Outdoors (Truck-stop/Park etc)
    • Public Restroom
    • Sauna/Bathhouse
    • Bookstore
    • Sex Club/Event (Cumunion/Folsom etc)
    • Via Other Social Media
    • Private Organised Session
    • Regular Bar or Club

Whats the most effective way to hook up for you?

For me it has to be cruising, depends on the place but if it's busy then theres lots of dick to be had

Guest Upstateguy518

Apps have always been a good way to hook up for me. Yeah you deal with a lot of flakes but it's still a steady source of cock.

Have quite a few pretty good longer term fuckbuds.  Hookup most of the time when someone texts me during the day to see if I wanna play that night.  For someone new, I go straight to bbrt or CL and do a search for bb/raw/breed/bareback.  Recently rejoined Grindr, but really like seeing a whole profile of bbrt and know it's a good match :)

• Upvote 2

Here in the mid-west and out in the sticks, not too many places where guys are openly into hookups, so it's off to the bigger cities and to the bathhouses and saunas for me to hookup and have fun.

As I am new to a lot of this I think bathhouses are a good place to go for sex. You may not get the results you want every time but if you keep going and spending time there sooner or later it should happen. I like bare back only with no mention  of status. bathhouses I think are a good place to go for that. I know the chances of getting pozzed are high but that makes it more fun too!!!

The best place is a resort like CCBC in Palm Springs.  There are guys there 24/7 looking for the same thing.  At the end of the day all these places: sex clubs, cumunion, bookstores, etc are good places for sex as long as you are aggressive and make it happen.  You can't just stand around and not participate.  You want it you got to go for it.

Guest ff-whole

Here in the mid-west and out in the sticks, not too many places where guys are openly into hookups, so it's off to the bigger cities and to the bathhouses and saunas for me to hookup and have fun.

Where I now live there are unfortunately no cruising areas or gay bars so online is the one method for me now.

Same here...

Sometimes a tourist comes, but most have no time when they are here and I'll have no shows...

So when I get to other countries and big cities, I'll find myself all the gay saunas and enjoy myself.

Guest PozGoat

Steamworks in Chicago is always hopping.

I've been chain fucked in the community sling at 5AM on a wednesday morning there. Almost always hot action to be had there. Man's Kuntry can be pretty fun at times too.

The poll choices had 2 answers that I could've picked. CU and baths..

CU at SW is pure fucking BB faggot heaven.