Secrets To Scoring Straight Guys

AlwaysOpen

16 minutes ago, avillebttm said:

Right on. Do you find them at the bars or on apps or somewhere else?

In the good old Craigslist days, I could just post my general location and that I was giving discreet, no recip, NSA blowjobs and would always hear from a couple horny straight guys.

Nowadays it's not so easy, but it's surprising how many "straight" guys show up on Grindr that time of night!

• Like 1

it is easier than it used to be. more men are willing to experiment. but experimentation does not necessarily mean they want raw sex, or kink or, breeding. give them what they want, if you want it to, and see where--if anywhere--it goes. be cool. be yourself.

On 7/18/2020 at 11:59 AM, BadInBrooklyn said:

In the good old Craigslist days, I could just post my general location and that I was giving discreet, no recip, NSA blowjobs and would always hear from a couple horny straight guys.

Nowadays it's not so easy, but it's surprising how many "straight" guys show up on Grindr that time of night!

Missing the CL days, haven't noticed the str8's popping up on grindr in my area, will look for it more. Maybe I should talk to more faceless profiles at last call 😁

• Like 1

On 7/18/2020 at 9:59 AM, BadInBrooklyn said:

That was my experience with Craigslist as well. I used to host a hotel "Breed & Seed" at a local motel here in Las Vegas every few months. Craigslist was the source that brought the most guys. It also brought  a lot of str8 guys. The str8 guys liked the anonymity of walking into an unlocked, dark motel room. Finding a willing hole (or two) to get off inside. They could come, cum and go without being seen or found out. In fact, normally after 2am and well into the early morning hours, the majority of the guys that replied via Craigslist were mostly str8 guys that just needed to get off after a night at the bars, clubs and strip clubs. I sure miss Craigslist. I've not had as many guys show up for my "Breed & Seeds" since Craigslist stopped taking sex ads. 

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...
On 7/16/2020 at 3:31 PM, SFSloppyAznBottom said:

Drink with them, that gets them to relax.

Then compliment about their look. If they seem very comfortable about it, you got your foot in the door. Work from there.

This works on me; I consider myself Str8, yet open-minded, and adventurous. Complements are the key. 

I had this guy at the gym, start paying me compliments on my appearance , and my knowledge of a good work-out routine, this went on for a few weeks. He finally wanted to know if I would like to go out for a drink; I said yes, kind of knowing where things where headed. to make a long story short, we went to his place, got naked, fooled, around then Fucked. 

Yeah, I have to admit I got most of my straight loads from guys off the old Craigslist.  Hosting at home or a seedy motel with door open, they would start to swarm around midnight on a weekend and fuck till 3 or 4am.  My experience, they weren't a comfortable with other guys in the room, so you had to sort of space them out so they had your ass to themselves.  They did like a wet, cum lubed ass though.

• 3 weeks later...

I tend to go to pubs, and have a few drinks strike up a conversation and slowly stir it to having sex, I have noticed most guys at pubs are there to drink and get away from there women or they are completely single no girlfriend. Whilst having the conversation you can find out if they are getting any, those that aren't are the easier targets, and I'll mention I have used a dildo and liked it, from here you can start to hint that your ass would like to try the real thing, they usually say you are a fag, but will keep talking to you as you have gotten them aroused, take a quick look down at his crotch if it's hard he's basically ready to fuck you, this is when you make the proposal to help releave him, he will either accept or tell you to fuck off.

Remember it's a numbers game, but I would consider the hit rate fairly good, as I have had a number of straight guys use me, and continue to use me now, as they do see it as being gay, but being able to actually fuck someone, whats even better is 90% of guys want to do anal sex, and they get too.