The Stables    (Part 2)

“Oh fuck…. oh God….. sweet fucking Jesus…. fuck me harder…” Greg moaned.  The invading cock painfully penetrated his body, still he struggled to push himself onto the hard piece of flesh, determined to give the guy in the other booth the best possible experience.  Greg also took pleasure in knowing the man penetrating his ass would shoot a big load into his body. 

The barback also worked to assist Greg in accommodating the full length of the invading cock, applying lube and some gentle pressure to Greg's body, and sure enough, before too terribly long Greg felt the cold wooden wall against his ass cheeks, a sensation that brought a real sense of achievement to him.  The top, meanwhile, realizing he had reached full-depth, vigorously churned his rock-solid cock into the accommodating cunt, mumbling "Fuck, man, nice - your virgin pussy is so fucking tight.”

Greg could hear other voices encouraging the stallion to increase the speed, calling out ‘Wreck his cunt’  and ‘Make him bleed’ and ‘Use him like the whore he is' were tossed about.  ’ they cheered.

By this point Greg was breathing heavily, and truthfully wished the experience didn't hurt so much, but he considered by advice the barback offered, that by the fourth or fifth dick the pain would subside, and he would readily be able to accommodate the biggest dick.  Taking comfort in the advice Greg voluntarily reached behind himself, forcibly separated his cheeks, thereby allowing the stallion's cock to slip in just a bit deeper. 

“You stupid whore, I’m gonna spray my poz load into you soon” the guy on the other side grunted, adding “Come on, milk my cock.  Use your greedy cunt to pull the poz load out of my balls.”

Greg felt the stallion's cock punching in and out of his twat, and it seemed as if the top was loosing his self control, a suspicion which was ratified when the stallion groaned and snorted loudly, announcing “I’m shooting my junk into you, you whore… Do you feel my dirty cum, bitch?”

The barback smiled, giving Greg a thumb up for a great job, also admonishing him to remain still for a minute or so, allowing the stallion's balls sufficient time to shoot their entire load into Greg's hole.  Greg complied, standing still, his ass chute centered on the hole in the wall. 

After the guy withdrew his cock from Greg’s cunt, the twink turned around and knelt in front of the hole, thanking the poz fucker for his cum saying “Thanks for giving me your poz load, Sir.  Feel free to reload me anytime.”

Tom, the barback, couldn’t believe it.  He watched the boy kneeling in front of the glory hole, thanking the first AIDs bloke to demolish his cunt.  He almost felt sorry for him, that he and his buddies had taken advantage of an innocent in this fashion.  Tom had worked as a barback for two years, but had never experienced a scenario such as that in which he had just participated.  Tom, like virtually every man with whom he crossed paths, knew about the risks of bareback sex.  Still, Tom considered, there are always guys who are completely innocent and inexperienced - such as the mare in the booth.

This feeling didn’t last long, as another cock pushed through the glory hole and a grumpy voice told Gregory to stop this fucking advertisement and get his twat back to the glory hole and onto his cock.

Greg was excited feeling the next guy required attention to his cock and so he got up and turned around.  He reached for the dick behind him and led it to his freshly pozzed cunt.  This time the pain was more bearable this time.  Greg’s eyes were closed while he enjoyed the feeling of being fully stuffed again.  The bartender told him, he had to take care of other things outside, but would be back later on.

Outside he saw the fucker, who just unloaded his toxic seed into the adolescent guy.  He was talking to some pals about the slut

they were corrupting right now.  Tom congratulated him for the great job and saw the bloody streaks on the still semi hard cock.

“I hope, you don’t mind” he said and knelt down in front of the bloke, starting to lick the virgins ass juices away from the dick.  He loved to taste the innocent boy’s ass for the very last time.  Everything was going as planned.  Meanwhile the second guy ripped Greg’s cunt open mercilessly.  With the first deposit he had enough lube to fuck the whore.

“Slut - Push your ass against the wall bitch… where are you going? I said, against the wall you low life.  Don’t make me come over there.  That’s better, dick ditch,” the guy snorted obscenely.  The fellow enjoyed Greg's tight slit and concentrated on his mission to damage the mare on the other side of the partition so a different strain would get a chance to contaminate the young mare.  He knew once his venom would be in his victim another guy would work his cum into the slut’s system.  He wouldn’t know what had hit him…..

Greg tried his best to satisfy the stallion, now convinced he had been born expressly to be on the receiving end.  He wanted to actually move his ass, but it seemed to be the best to keep his asshole close to the wall and let the dude take all the action.  He tried to imagine the guy on the other side, but in the end it was not important.  He was just another hole - right next to the hole in the wall.  Greg gasped for air.  The guy on the other side hammered his prick hard into Greg’s body, which lead Greg to beg “Fuck me harder.  It hurts so good man.“

“Yeah… I will seed you with my cum.  You deserve it” the guy on the other side chuckled, adding “Do you want me to breed you now bitch?” 

“Yeah man…. breed me.  Give me your load man…. Give me your fucking load please.” Greg begged.  He got his wish when his ass was flooded with hot and sticky cum, while the stallion on the other side of the partition wall cursed loudly.

That morning Greg hadn't been truly certain that his decision to seek-out The Stable had been the right decision, but at least at this moment Greg was convinced he existed solely to get fucked.  Even as the stallion in his ass was pumping his poz load into his ass, Greg couldn’t wait to get another cock up his cunt.  Oh, and his cunt was already leaking.

It felt great…

• Like 11
  • Upvote 30
  • Piggy 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...