If You're Man Enough To Moderate Bz's Forums So Astutely..

Guest PozGoat

Guest PozGoat

You deserve a thread to show appreciation for doing so.

This is for seaguy, drscorpoi and the many others that do a great job of keeping this place sane.

I'd love to poison your buttholes with my toxic jiz, or buy you guys a beer or coffee to show appreciation.

Or a simple, E-Hug.

Thank you to our mods for doing the dirty job of moderating the kinkiest website online, period.

Being a mod here...

It's like being the guy that has to mop up the gloryhole booths at ur fave sex club on a sat night.

I just feel like our mods deserve a thank you! Thanks to ALL of our BZ mods for keeping this site somewhat sane.

Seaguy and Drscorpio have had our toilet paper stuck to the bottoms of their shoe's for too long!

Hugs, guys!

:*

Guest PozGoat

I forgot to add Bearbandit to the OP.

Super Big hugs to bearbandit for all of the helpful info that he provides to this site.

He deserves his own appreciation thread!

Hugs to bearbandit!

:*

Couldn't agree more. Thanks to all the moderators for your efforts to maintain this site for us horny bastards and keeping it under control. It's got to be an unpleasant job at times . . . 

Consider yourselves E-Hugged. Would also buy you guys a beer or coffee as well as give you a turn on my ass to show my appreciation.