Pastor Who Bashed Orlando Victims Arrested On Child Molestation Charge

Guest PozGoat

Guest PozGoat

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/pastor-who-bashed-orlando-victims-arrested-on-child-molestation-charge/ar-BBw6BDE?li=BBnbfcL

Pastor Ken Adkins, who infamously said the victims of Orlando's Pulse nightclub shooting got "what they deserve," was arrested Friday on a charge of child molestation, according to the Georgia Bureau of Investigation.

According to The Florida Times Union, the arrest stems from allegations made by a young male former member of his congregation. Special Agent Stacy Carson said the investigation is focused on suspected molestation in several locations in the Brunswick, Georgia area, including at Adkins' church, a vehicle and a victim's home.

Another hypocritical bigot. This asshole applauded the shooting at the Pulse Orlando gay bar.

I really hope the judge takes into account Adkin's comments about "getting what they deserve" when it comes time to sentence him and locks him up for decades. Fuck Adkin's and his hateful ilk.

Mods, I wasn't sure which forum to post this in.

• 5 months later...
On 2016-08-28 at 10:41 AM, drscorpio said:

I moved it to the politics area.

At this point, I am never surprised when a religious homophobe turns out to be a queer. 

No, sorry, just to clarify.....

He's not one of us.

He's a piece of fucking garbage.

• 2 weeks later...