Friday, August 12th 2016

I am a m2f trans and I am uncontrollably turned on by being treated like a slut. The dirtier the better! I love to be used by men and because of that I am incredibly turned on by quick shooters and the pump dump and run type. Your pleasure does not matter. You are just a hole.

Feeling slutty one morning at work, I posted the below ad to craigslist an hour before I got off.

"Slut trans bottom wants Cock

Looking for today..

Older is fine and quick shooters really turn me on!

Into slapping, spanking, spitting, cock sucking, rough fucking and being held down while a load is fucked into me. Pierced tops are a huge plus"

A 30 year old guy replies to my craigslist ad within the hour. All it says is that he wants to pin me down and fuck his load into me. Cock pic attached and it looks good. He says 9" but who knows. I send some pics and ask out where he is. Surprise! He lives where 2 other hookups were, an old 70yo man and another younger trans girl that literally fucked the cum out of me. 

I show up in shorts and no bra to hide my growing breasts. He answers the door, smiles and lets me in. ohhmg he is good looking! We exchange small talk I can't even remember now as he leads me to his darkened room and starts undressing. He lays back and strokes his growing cock while I strip in front of his bed.

Wow. It looked hefty and it was definitely thick. Horny for his beautiful member I walk over and grab his cock without any encouragement. Unable to hold back I bend over and immediately take him inside my mouth.. He tastes clean and his precum covers my tongue. His cock is thick and warm in my hands as I guide it into my mouth. I gag a bit as I take him deeper and he moans. My throat wets his cock even more and I suck and swallow him as far as I can, licking his cock up and down.

He pulls me onto the bed and I straddle him and his hard cock pokes into my bottom. He fondles my nipples and pinches them as I lean in and we start making out. His cock flexes under me and I moan into his mouth as I roll my ass into him, silently begging for him to enter me.

He pulls back and makes me lay on my stomach as he straddles my ass and pins my legs down, instinctively moving into my favorite position where you are most submissive. He squirts some lube onto himself and without a word he leans forward and pushes his fat bare cock into me.

"uummngg" I moan, loudly and enthusiastically as his thick cock spreads me open and starts going inside. With just slight resistance my hole opens to accept him and his warmth fills me.

"You like that slut?" He asks, and in response I moan and raise my ass up into him forcing all 9" of his fat cock inside me until he bottoms out making me gasp. "fuuck yes" I groan, enjoying the feel of him all the way in at the perfect spot that is just barely too deep. He pulls back and slides back into me 2 more times slowly.

"I'm going to cum inside you..." he whispers in my ear "Right..... NOW!!" He immediately gives deep short thrusts making sure to stay hilted balls deep inside of me as he is filling me up with hot seed. He grabs my breasts and pinches my nipples sharply making me moan into his bed and grab onto the mattress.

"ohh god unnhg yes!" I gasp, mostly in surprise because he was barely inside me for 2 full strokes. His cock feels so big and warm inside me I only feel pleasure knowing he is filling me.

I can feel myself getting wetter as his cum continues to get fucked into me. His thrusts increase and he keeps fucking me for another minute as his cock slowly softens. I make sure to tighten my wet hole around him as I try to keep him inside me as long as possible. Right as I feel him pulling out and he is about to escape I push back into him more and take him all the way again. 

He slips out all the way and I remain on my stomach with my ass partially arched to keep his hot seed inside me without making a mess. He is already standing and getting dressed. Inside I smile as this is exactly what I wanted. Happy as can be I get up and slip my panties on followed by my shorts and tank. I tell him he can have a repeat performance anytime he wants and he says he will email me his number. We part and I head home carrying his seed inside me feeling like a complete slut. I have been with quick shooters before but he was by far the fastest and it caught me by complete surprise. It was even more of a turn on to be used by a big cock that lasted less than 30 seconds inside me.

Barely 5 minutes had passed since we met for the first time at his door and I was already driving home with his load inside me not even know his name. I insert a butt plug I wore on the way there and head home still horny, feeling used and with a smile on my face. Never did find out his name..

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
Guest MotelCumdumpCD

I love this!!! Plugging your ass full of cum and driving home with someone’s cum in you makes you feel so trashy and used. I loveeeee it. 

• 10 months later...