Just needed to take a dump...

rawTOP

• Administrators

I was returning from a job interview and suddenly had to take an urgent dump. I was passing by the city park and noticed a restroom, parked and walked quickly to it. There were a couple guys in the parking lot, but I didn't pay any attention to them because of my urgent need.

The restroom was old. There was no door, and the outside privacy partition had been knocked down years ago. I walked in and there were two toilets and a urinal all in view of each other (no partitions). I'm kind of nervous relieving myself without privacy, but my need was immediate. I dropped my pants and sat down. As I was about to start, one of the guys in the parking lot comes in and stands at the adjacent toilet as if to take a leak. I tried to wait for him to finish, but nature got the best of me and had to let go. He just stood there watching me and slowly starting to rub his cock (he never peed).

The other guy showed up at the door and was apparently a lookout. He never came in, but kept looking my way. I tried to concentrate on other things over the next 5 minutes or so while I continued my business. I noticed a jar of Vaseline on the window sill and thought it strange that it was there. I sat there trying to figure out what to do now.

I was finished and needed to wipe off, but I didn't want to do it while he was still standing there. He had a huge hard-on at this time. Eventually I just stood up and did it, but as I did, my wallet fell out of my pocket. Without thinking, I turned and bent over to pick it up. When I did, I felt two hands on my ass, thumbs pulling my cheeks apart. I started to raise up, but he pushed me back down and told me to bend over and put my hands on the toilet seat. I looked around and he was reaching for the Vaseline and the guy at the door was next to us, jacking his cock.

He smeared a big gob on my asshole and started pushing it in with his fingers. After a minute or so of this, he began sliding his monster cock up and down my crack, his cockhead snagging on my asshole each time it passed it. He teased me for awhile. Looking down, I could see a continuous stream of precum oozing from my cock. He began sliding faster.

At this time, several women entered the other side and I could hear them talking and laughing. The guy behind me didn't stop, but chose this time to penetrate me with one quick thrust, pulling my hips to his. I yelled out and it went quiet on the other side. He held me tightly impaled on his cock for a minute before he started pumping. The pain was terrible, but I managed to keep my mouth shut, giving muffled grunts as he thrust into me. He spread my legs fully and pushed me down further so I was almost in a jackknife position, a position that gave him maximum penetration depth. He pounded me for 10 minutes or so and then pulled me tight. I could feel his pulsing cock pumping me full of cum.

When he finished, he began thrusting again, as his cock slowly deflated. He stopped again, and told me he was going to give me an enema. And with that, I felt my belly getting warm. He quickly pulled out, pulled up his pants and left. I had no choice but to sit down and get rid of everything. When I got outside, they had both left.

• 3 years later...