Double-Fucked by Poz Twins

When I was 20, and still NEG, I dated a cute little number named Greg. He was a sweet, innocent boy about my age, 5'4", great build, hot little butt, and I thought of his cock—6”, huge head, dark-coloured, bulging vein—as an ANGRY RED CLUB. Although I’m a TOP, I wondered what it would be like to take that ANGRY RED CLUB up my ass, figuring the head would be hardest, and after that the shaft would cum easy.

Well, while Greg's cock was hot, his ass was not to be believed!  Every time I looked at Greg's butt, I wanted in it; but whenever I'd maneuver my hard-on against his mancunt, he’d say he was not into ‘cock-tails’.  Ha-ha!  He said he'd been fucked once, and it bored him to death. How badly I wanted to 'bore' him!

Anyway, our sex life consisted of cuddling, sucking, and masturbating. Take a steady diet of that—and talk about boring! Greg and I went together for about three months; and while the sex was OK, he always left me horny. He loved to make out and cuddle, which was fine; but with a body like his, I wished he had more sex drive. After a few months, Greg and I drifted apart. I wanted more; and he wanted less.

Greg had a twin brother named Garrett, who was widely rumored to be poz.  Garrett and his BF Eddie would occasionally double-date, and once, when I asked Greg if what they said about Garrett was true, he nodded sagely, commenting that Garrett’s experience should be a lesson to anyone contemplating playing the field.

Maybe so, but that didn’t make him any less attractive.

Twin or not, Garrett was the exact opposite of Greg.  He was extremely devilish, always flirting, spouting risqué innuendos and licentious double entendres.  And, as you might suspect, considering his status, he was a hell of a lot sexier than Greg.

He obviously got around, in spite of his BF.  One night at a party a drunk approached us, and asked Greg if he was as big as his  brother. “I almost choked to death on the damn thing last night,” the playmate confided.

Three months after we’d split, I ran into Garrett.  I hadn’t learned any of the lessons Greg had in mind, because my cock was doing my thinking, and I went home with him.  It was weird being back in the same house, in the same bed, almost.  I was afraid of how Greg might react, but Garrett assured me he was gone for the weekend.  Garrett had a nice-sized cock too. It was smooth, pale, with a typical head. As with Greg, our sex consisted of oral.  A few weeks later I again ran into Garrett and told him how I wished he’d fuck my brains out.  Yes, my mouth was engaged before my brain was in gear.  He replied "I’d like nothing better.  Next time, for sure."

Six months went by. I was back at the bar; and Greg and Garrett walked in, arm in arm—like lovers.  Word on the street was that’s what they’d become, that Greg had apparently done an about-face, the brothers had 'rediscovered' each other, and now all three of them (including Eddie, the BF) were poz.

The guys split as soon as they got in the door. Greg saw me first.  Despite all the scuttlebutt about brotherly love, he seemed to be the same old, sweet innocent boy; we talked for ages about old times and old friends.

After a while, Garrett came over and gave me a long, searching glance, and then announced "Greg, I’ve met someone. You take the car."  I sat there speechless, recalling our one night together and trying to understand what I had heard of their present relationship.

As Greg and I had pretty much talked ourselves out, he took the keys, said how great it’d been to see me again, and kissed me goodnight and split.

No sooner had he left, than Garrett said "Seems like I need a ride home.  Can you give me a lift?"

I stumbled, “I thought you and Greg are….”

“A marriage of convenience. Comes from having a hot body under the same roof.  But we play whenever we want, with whomever we want. That’s our agreement. Comprende?  Let’s give Greg a chance to get home and fall asleep.  Or he’ll wonder what I'm doing home so early."  We stayed at the bar a while longer.

A few hours later Garrett and I sneaked in the house, and tiptoed up to Garrett's room, which adjoined Greg's, but it was obvious Greg wasn’t asleep. The sounds of bedsprings and oouh’s and ahhhhhh’s from behind the closed door painted a vivid sex picture of what was occurring.

“It’s just Greg and Eddie fooling around,” Garrett assured me.

In no time Garrett had me on my stomach, plowing my ass.  Then there was a distinct, quiet cough.  We paused, to see Greg, naked in the doorway, fingering the ANGRY RED CLUB.

“Jimmy, you still want my ass?”

Garrett pulled me up to my knees and gestured for Greg lay down beside us.  Greg then lifted his legs and I generously lubed his man cunt, working one finger, then two into his hole.  Garrett meanwhile liberally anointed my cock, lined me up with Greg's pussy, only to shove his big dick up my ass, which drove me into Greg’s hole.  Garrett also firmly grasped me by the waist and pumped my hole, which compelled me, in turn, to plow Greg.  I couldn't believe what was happening.

Ten minutes later Greg said, "Jimmy, I wanna fuck you.”

Garrett held the ANGRY RED CLUB straight up, and had me slowly descend on it.  I’d been right.  Once the huge head forced its way past my sphincter, I quickly engulfed the whole shaft.  Garrett told me to give Greg a kiss, and as I leaned forward, I felt Garrett’s cock explore my already occupied hole.  I was about to protest I couldn't take two, when Garrett, with brutal dispassionate cunning, rammed his dick into my distended pussy, right next to Greg's shaft

I screamed in agony, but my cock remained hard, sandwiched between my stomach and Greg’s abs.  On the bottom, all Greg could do was go through the motions, awkwardly plunging in an out of my aAss, an inch, maybe two.  Garrett, on Top, was calling the shots, fucking me like there was no tomorrow.  Tormented, I bellowed in ecstasy as I shot the last neg load of my life; and Garrett and Greg exploded their poz loads up my ass.

The next afternoon I limped to the phone to answer call.  The double-fuck had taken its toll.  It’d be days before my ass would recover.  Anyhow, Eddie, Garrett’s BF, was on the line, extending an invitation, on behalf of the trio, for me to move in.  I joked that I wasn’t sure I could take three at a time, but Eddie solemnly declared that was not a prerequisite—since he was strictly a bottom.  

Actually, there was no decision to make.  I realized that I was still in love with Greg, whose poz transformation suited me to a T.  And, although I was talking to Eddie, I knew the real invitation had been extended last night; and that I’d accepted.

• Like 12
  • Piggy 3

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I was once staying in a hotel in Baltimore back when I was in my forties. I went to the workout room and there was a hot tub there. So I got in and a little while later these two 20 something twins came in. They worked out a little bit and then got in the hot tub with me one on each side.

Right there in the public room they started feeling me up and I was doing the same to them. They invited me to their room and I went up and they both fucked me raw. Single and double fucked. Toward the end when they were double fucking me, they both came in me.

Afterwards we sat around for a little while and then I went back to my room. It was very hot and always wished that it would be repeated. These guys were identical blonde hair blue eyes.

• Like 6