Rimming Suggestions

atllkg

Ok, first posting and sure would appreciate some experienced suggestions. I'm in a small town like area of Florida and not a lot of gay men around. On BBRT, there's a few of us but the usual 6 are online and yep we're all bottoms. I should mention that I'm limited to day time play. Am married and unable to host. The good news is, the wife now has a club meeting one day a week late in the afternoon. I've got a married guy that I've been deep throating for about 2 years now but it's been one of those situations when we just get together when the opportunity arises. He will not host so we do use my place on rare occasions or I rent a hotel room. Deep throating and worshiping his thick 7 cock has been fun and satisfying. He does have a great set of balls that I can just spend an hour on. This guy is strictly no recip and doesn't want to see a guy's cock or ass. He comes in, strips, lays back and  closes his eyes. No touching, no nothing and that is just fine by me. He considers his cock a temple and should be worshiped. When the deed is done, he's up, dresses and leaves with a handshake. Well that's all been fun and worked great when our get together were every two or three months. However with this new weekly ability to get together things have gotten a bit stale for me......not dull, just not as interesting.

When I'm working his nut sack I always take a few licks at the tant. I'll go from the nut sack right to the edge of his hole. When I get near his hole he tenses up, so I pull back and just go to the edge and stop. Two weeks ago I really worked at edging him and got him right to point of shooting multiple times.  The idea was to really get him worked up and see if I could get my tongue in his hole. Do need to say here that I have never rimmed a guy; just haven't been able to get myself to that point. However, my buddy gets me so hott and I am so wanting to do something that would send  him over the edge. With that attitude, I decided that I needed to get my tongue in this guys hole and work his whole ass with my mouth. In my first serious attempt and getting him edged, his cock as hard as I've ever gotten it, and precum flowing, I buried my face in his crotch, worked those low hangers and headed to his hole. He didn't pull back. I teased it some, and he seemed to go with it. Used my beard scruff to tease his butt cheeks and he squirmed like he was liking it. The good  news is, he didn't raise his butt up and start acting like a bottom that wanted to get fucked. You guys reading this know what I mean. Wow, if that had happened, I sure would have been disappointed :-D

So last week, the appointed time is coming up. I decide to down a few straight vodkas and some other things to get me loosened up a bit. He makes his usual entrance, goes to bedroom, I stay out until he lets me know he's ready. I got through the usual deep throat routine, edge a few times, work the nut sack and run my tongue to the edge of his hole. He seems cool with it. I pull a pillow up and try to put under his hips. He won't raise up. He doesn't fight the pillow but he's sure no help. I wanted to get that ass up higher so I could really spend some quality time in there. With the pillow partially under him, this time I went right in. I wanted it and all the stigma of rimming a guy was out of my head. I was having a great time and my married/straight bud was moaning away. To break things up I'd head to the nut sack, deep throat that drippy cock but always headed  back to that hole. I noticed that it started to open up a bit but not enough to really get my tongue in deep.  While taking a quick break for a sip  of water, noticed I had been at that hole for about an hour and time for the wife to be back soon. Plus the man cock was flowing with precum and he pulled my head down on his cock and blurts out, Swallow every drop bitch!!.  He blew loads that I couldn't keep up with and for the first time some of his delicious load actually drooled out of my throat. I make sure that when he's blowing his load that it's all the way down my throat, but this time his load was so huge that it filled my throat and mouth.  So all in all, I think my married/straight guy does like having his ass eaten.

He's due back tomorrow. I want to up last weeks session. Of course I would like to just sit down on that big hard cock but don't see that happening right now, but maybe this rimming might open him up ot new ideas.  The question I have is, can the crew here, post some pointers to make the rimming even better for him. I'm really inexperienced but have read up and watched videos. It seems the magic is getting my tongue in as deep as I can but he's just not opening up, using figure 8 motions with my tongue.......  I'm tempted to ask him to rollover on his stomach tomorrow so I can really get access to that muscled ass. Am concerned that he'll see that as too submissive and not in his macho character. 

Every time I've met with this guy, it's the best cock sucking experience I've ever had. There's something about this guy's character, the way he carries himself and then arriving on the cycle sure doesn't hurt.   I don't want to blow this by pushing him too far, but I'm getting so much more out of this by adding his ass hole to my oral repertoire of his body.  Any suggestions??

• Upvote 1

Ok, first posting and sure would appreciate some experienced suggestions. I'm in a small town like area of Florida and not a lot of gay men around. On BBRT, there's a few of us but the usual 6 are online and yep we're all bottoms. I should mention that I'm limited to day time play. Am married and unable to host. The good news is, the wife now has a club meeting one day a week late in the afternoon. I've got a married guy that I've been deep throating for about 2 years now but it's been one of those situations when we just get together when the opportunity arises. He will not host so we do use my place on rare occasions or I rent a hotel room. Deep throating and worshiping his thick 7 cock has been fun and satisfying. He does have a great set of balls that I can just spend an hour on. This guy is strictly no recip and doesn't want to see a guy's cock or ass. He comes in, strips, lays back and  closes his eyes. No touching, no nothing and that is just fine by me. He considers his cock a temple and should be worshiped. When the deed is done, he's up, dresses and leaves with a handshake. Well that's all been fun and worked great when our get together were every two or three months. However with this new weekly ability to get together things have gotten a bit stale for me......not dull, just not as interesting.

When I'm working his nut sack I always take a few licks at the tant. I'll go from the nut sack right to the edge of his hole. When I get near his hole he tenses up, so I pull back and just go to the edge and stop. Two weeks ago I really worked at edging him and got him right to point of shooting multiple times.  The idea was to really get him worked up and see if I could get my tongue in his hole. Do need to say here that I have never rimmed a guy; just haven't been able to get myself to that point. However, my buddy gets me so hott and I am so wanting to do something that would send  him over the edge. With that attitude, I decided that I needed to get my tongue in this guys hole and work his whole ass with my mouth. In my first serious attempt and getting him edged, his cock as hard as I've ever gotten it, and precum flowing, I buried my face in his crotch, worked those low hangers and headed to his hole. He didn't pull back. I teased it some, and he seemed to go with it. Used my beard scruff to tease his butt cheeks and he squirmed like he was liking it. The good  news is, he didn't raise his butt up and start acting like a bottom that wanted to get fucked. You guys reading this know what I mean. Wow, if that had happened, I sure would have been disappointed :-D

So last week, the appointed time is coming up. I decide to down a few straight vodkas and some other things to get me loosened up a bit. He makes his usual entrance, goes to bedroom, I stay out until he lets me know he's ready. I got through the usual deep throat routine, edge a few times, work the nut sack and run my tongue to the edge of his hole. He seems cool with it. I pull a pillow up and try to put under his hips. He won't raise up. He doesn't fight the pillow but he's sure no help. I wanted to get that ass up higher so I could really spend some quality time in there. With the pillow partially under him, this time I went right in. I wanted it and all the stigma of rimming a guy was out of my head. I was having a great time and my married/straight bud was moaning away. To break things up I'd head to the nut sack, deep throat that drippy cock but always headed  back to that hole. I noticed that it started to open up a bit but not enough to really get my tongue in deep.  While taking a quick break for a sip  of water, noticed I had been at that hole for about an hour and time for the wife to be back soon. Plus the man cock was flowing with precum and he pulled my head down on his cock and blurts out, Swallow every drop bitch!!.  He blew loads that I couldn't keep up with and for the first time some of his delicious load actually drooled out of my throat. I make sure that when he's blowing his load that it's all the way down my throat, but this time his load was so huge that it filled my throat and mouth.  So all in all, I think my married/straight guy does like having his ass eaten.

He's due back tomorrow. I want to up last weeks session. Of course I would like to just sit down on that big hard cock but don't see that happening right now, but maybe this rimming might open him up ot new ideas.  The question I have is, can the crew here, post some pointers to make the rimming even better for him. I'm really inexperienced but have read up and watched videos. It seems the magic is getting my tongue in as deep as I can but he's just not opening up, using figure 8 motions with my tongue.......  I'm tempted to ask him to rollover on his stomach tomorrow so I can really get access to that muscled ass. Am concerned that he'll see that as too submissive and not in his macho character. 

Every time I've met with this guy, it's the best cock sucking experience I've ever had. There's something about this guy's character, the way he carries himself and then arriving on the cycle sure doesn't hurt.   I don't want to blow this by pushing him too far, but I'm getting so much more out of this by adding his ass hole to my oral repertoire of his body.  Any suggestions??

Use your lips, too, and try gentle suction. Often the most sensitive spot is at the end of the hole nearest the cock, try concentrating on that area. You can also press your nose against his butt and inhale deeply. And if you can, play with his dick and balls while rimming, try really light touches, like you're just playing with the hair on his nut sack and just barely touching his shaft. You'll drive him crazy...in a good way.

• Upvote 2

Hey guys thanks for the suggestions. I'm going to go ahead and ask him to rollover. Man if I could just get my face in there....... :-O

Really helpful about the sensitive area close to the cock.  I've been getting my nose in his crotch; really get off on the smell. Will do more in his ass today. Like the idea of the "light touches." Think if I were stroke with normal pressure, the brain would just go into overload. One the articles I read mentioned not to over stimulate.

Thanks again guys for the suggestions. This afternoon is next session.

• Upvote 1

Well Tuesday was a bummer. Half hour before scheduled arrival time, wife decides not to go to meeting. So two guys sure ended up with blue balls with that since there was no place to play that he was comfortable with. I Offered to service him in the garage but this guy is so paranoid, he passed.

However!!! Next morning had a planned time with another married guy that travels here once a week. We had just hooked up the week before and he wanted a repeat the next day. This one isn't as shy/reserved as my stand-by guy. He likes to kick back and be serviced but he does want to see me stripped down and to jerk off for him.  Well, after the total frustration of the evening before I was primed and loaded to get my face in the new guys ass. We had emailed back and forth, and I asked if there was anything he fantasized about. He emails back that he'd really like to try having a guy rim him. Well that just set stage. Arrived at his hotel room. As usual, he was stripped, layin back in bed with a hard cock pointing up. His big beefy check with a tatoo over the left shoulder and down the arm just gets me going.  Spent a few minutes getting the precum flowing from his cock, then moved down to his balls, nut sack and then a  few licks on that butt hole. Yep, those legs just relaxed enough to show he was primed for this event. Decided to just go for it, and gently nudged him to rollover. He responded, had him butt up with a pillow under him. I got comfy on my knees on the floor giving me perfect access to his really nicely shaped, meaty ass. I dived in, keeping in mind the suggestions you guys sent along. Did some nice gentle licks from the cock, along the balls then into the crack. Gave special attention to that area closest to the cock. A little nibbling and gentle sucking right there sure got him moaning and that hole opened up. What an invite to my tongue.

Unlike my other married bud, this one let his hole loosen up. Got  my tongue in there and just started tongue fucking him. The gentle sucking/blowing technique really got him moaning and his hips moving. He'd look over at me with a sheepish look and I'd just say, "hey buddy, that's thirsty work." Even had to stop twice to get more water. He just smiled back and no words; think the guy was in another world. Got his hole to really relax, and I began to think my straight/married guy is one of those that probably does like a cock up there. I was so into it and turned on, very open to the idea of riding this spit lubed hole. Took a finger to just touch around and see what his response would be. As soon as that finger touched the hole, he tightened up, pulled my hand away. That just set my brain off that I was tongue fucking and eatin out the ass of a guy that was really enjoying the rim session and not using it to lead to a fuck.  Big turn on for me. At that point I got my full face in that beefy butt and really want at it. Had a 3 day scruff beard. Thought he would like that. When I'm kicked back getting rimmed, really appreciate a nice scruff beard rubbing my ass.

Just as I was totally absorbed in servicing that open hole and ready to go for long haul, he rolls over and says he's ready to cum. He pushes my head down on his cock, holds it there while he fucks my throat rough and hard. I'm starting to gag and kind of freaking out; then he just relaxes and ribbons of cum  start pumping down my throat while he's forcing my face into his trimmed pubes. I'm very capable of swallowing really large loads of cum but this guy kept pumping that his final pumps started oozing out of my mouth. He lays back in that post orgasm mind set and I just take that bit of cum that's still in my mouth and head for his butt again. Got my face in there, used the cum to lub up his hole and got the thrill of eating his ass while tasting his cum. He actually let me do this for awhile and then finally pulled me away and said enough is enough. Sure did have to spend some getting my face cleaned up :-)

So all in all, the lessons learned here sure made for a good practice session on a guy that wasn't expecting a tongue up his ass. As I found out about an hour later, I'm glad I actually got the practice session in before trying my new talents on the guy they're intended for. Get an email from the guy I've just serviced. He's saying it was a fun session but too rough for him. Turns out the beard/scruff turned him off, that's why he abruptly rolled over and wanted to cum. He indicated that the roughness was making him lose his interest. I thanked him for the feedback and mentioned that it sure would have been nice if  had simply mentioned something during the session.  Oh well, you guys were right in your suggestions. Keep it gentle and smooth. Guess these straight guys are like women, got to keep it gentle when down in those private areas. Next week, when the regular session comes up with my married guy that I started all this for, at least I know not to work him my beard scruff. I've used it a little on his balls and cock head in the past, but very gently. There's just something about getting my face buried in a guys ass and I just want to give it  all I've got. So lets see how the learning curve goes.  Have to say, the tips I got here sure got some nice moans and an open hole on the guy that got the first practice. Thanks again!!

Edited by atllkg

Finally!! Got the session going with married straight guy that all this planning was set up for. I was so worked up all day in anticipation. Just had to get my face into that ass. The man showed on time, as usual he just saunters in, heads for the bedroom and strips. Few pieces of clothes, shoes, no socks, surfer shorts, nothing else, and a t-shirt. All that was left was that beautiful hairy chest, his pecs and that monster cock hanging soft with those low hangers looking so relaxed. As usual he just lays back in bed, hands behind his head, legs spread apart and that look of worship my cock slut.

This guy doesn't talk much but his body language says a ton. Got into the usual routine but this time there was an extra treat. He usually doesn't take his shirt off. He's got nothing to hide and he's let me wander around up there. Think he feels if he's got one piece of clothing on, he's not really naked with a guy. Well this time he was stripped. Spent some time up in the furry chest forest and really enjoyed that time but soon enough, there was a hand on my head pushing me down to the business zone.  The meat was still soft and hanging so pretty over those balls. He's got at least 7 thick even when soft; it's just so pretty. Got down to business and worked the soft meat  into a blood rushing boner. It sure doesn't take much to get this guy hard as can be. He does love his deep  throating so once I could feel the blood pulsing it was time to go down for the choke. Both of us have gotten into me deep throating him to a point where I almost pass out and start to choke. I can control not biting him but at the same  time my choking throat his pulsating around his cock head.

The precum started to flow. Spent some more time doing the usual tricks he enjoys, headed to the balls and gave them the attention they love. At this point, the balls start to tighten up just a bit and I can tell he's loaded to shoot.  Ah, but I have other plans.  Delayed heading to that ass. Finally get him worked up enough where  he's saying my name, pulling my head up to start sucking his cock. I pull back and go tongue deep into his ass. Wow, those legs just raise up enough to open that hole like I've never experienced with him. His cock  was just flowing with precum. Actually thought he was cumming.

Headed up to the cock. Licked up the precum and pool on his stomach, kept that sweet juice on the tip of my tongue and headed back to the hole. Started using his precum as lube to tongue fuck the man.  That hole just started opening up and I could get my entire tongue in there. Went up a couple of more times to harvest some more lube. I was amazed at how far we had gotten but I wanted to get him opened up just a bit more. Kept hesitating to ask him to rollover. Thought that might just ruin the mood. This guy comes across and acts so straight that anything that might click in his mind as being too faggy might end the session right there. Decided to give it a try though.  Just as I was going up for some more precum  and after commenting about how turned on he must be because of all the precum,  I gently asked him to rollover on his stomach for a few minutes. He opens his eyes, just stares at  me like he's going to get up to leave and them he just closes his eyes and rolls over.......he was offering his ass to my mouth..........what a gift!! 

Thanks guys for the encouragement to take this to a level I never imagined; I'd never would have had the nerve to ask him to rollover. His beefy, blue collar man ass makes worshiping his cock a wonderful pleasure. For a guy who wouldn't rim. I've sure made some changes :-0

Edited by atllkg
  • Upvote 1