Blind Item On Gay Celebrity Sex Tape - Anyone Seen Or Know Where To Find

CFLTOP

I always wondered why there has never been a leaked gay celebrity sex tape. Then I came across this blind item today...

Actor On Top

AUGUST 26, 2016 76 COMMENTS

man handsome 7EXCLUSIVE!

[blind Gossip] There are sites where people can submit home videos of themselves having sex. Of course, if there are two people in the video, they are both supposed to give permission when they submit the video.

We just saw a video of two men having sex. The video seems to be shot from a phone. Both men are clearly aware that they are filming themselves, as the “bottom” guy picks up the phone or camera several times to hold the phone at a different angle.

As soon as we saw the “top” guy, we gasped!

It was an actor who currently stars on a powerful cable TV series!

The actor’s attorney sent a demand letter to the site telling them to remove the video. While demanding the removal, they concurrently claimed that the man in the video is not the actor.

FULL LINK HERE --- http://blindgossip.com/?p=80525#more-80525

David Fumero seems to be the top guess but I would like to see for myself. Anyone know where this video might be and have a link before it is removed from the net totally?