Should I Go For It?

at saturday there is a bareback sex party for hiv only guys and im hiv neg but i always wanted to get fucked by poz guys and i know the risk but im also a bit afraid of getting poz..

i get hard every time i think about the party but dont know if i should go

• Upvote 4

It is really quite simple.   If you want to get POZZED go.   If you don't stay the hell away.    No doubt, poz related sex has a very sensual taboo allure for many.  But once the fucking stops, the virus is forever.  

Your fear of HIV is a good thing.   Not because it will tell you to run, but it is telling you that you really do not fully understand the risk of the action.   Once you really understand, I believe you will have no trouble making the choice that is best for how you elect to live your life.  

I know some of this from experience.  I had a brief chase some years ago.   I could not get past the fear, so I stopped.  Once I figured out how the whole HIV thing fit into my mind and life, my decision was easy and my profile name is the results.  

• Upvote 1

Guest GoodExercise

Go get fucked raw and poz, Jung.  You know that the poz tops will be the ones that turn you on the most.  You need to be passiv, it is in your screen name.  You will be a better man and have more to give as a lover when you are poz, too.  

Yes i did and i took poz loads :)

Welcome to the club. Seems you've made the decision to follow through with your desires by both attending the party and accepting poz loads up your neg ass. Bet you enjoyed the experience but it's not too late to consider your options. If you still have doubts about converting (as expressed in your initial post), seek medical advice as it may not be too late to start PrEP if you still test negative. Otherwise if you've made your decision and are comfortable with the possible outcome, have all the fun you want.

While I'm an active chaser for poz cock and loads, the eventual outcome it's not for everyone. Even though I have crossed that line myself, I do not recklessly encourage others to do the same unless it's really what they want. Now is the time to evaluate your options and make the decision that is best for you. Don't mean to sound "preachy" but we're all in this together and need to help each other make educated decisions that are appropriate for balancing our fantasies/desires with reality.
  • Upvote 2

Yes i did and i took poz loads :)

Well, now it's a bit of a waiting game for you to see if you have taken poz or not. I hope it is truely what you desire, chubbybear has said it best, if you don't come down with symptoms in the next few weeks, you may still have time to change your mind and change your course a bit and get on the PrEP and still have fun with it and be able to really get used to taking poz loads until your ready to go for the goal and then stop the PrEP and let things take their course. At this point though, it's 50/50 until the symptoms appear. I'm a bit envious of you right now though, knowingly taking known poz loads and waiting for the results. I've been taking anon since the first of the year here, no known poz, but unsure and with no symptoms as of yet either.

In any case, keep the posts coming as to your status and how things are progressing as the next few weeks go by in your waiting period.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...