Michigan Cum Dump Network

Guest Pwrfkme06

Guest Pwrfkme06

If you want to be a cumdump in the MICHIGAN cumdump network post a message here with the following info:

Your first name (or a name you'll respond to):

Your cell number OR EMAIL:

A location (be at least as specific as a zip code):

Times you're generally not available:

Height:

Weight:

Ethnicity:

Into sexually:

It would help a lot if you attach a picture, but that's optional.

If you don't want to give your cell number, you should post your email for the purposes of scheduling hookups. Before posting numbers we'll send a text to verify that the person behind that number wants to be part of the cumdump network.

Tops, if you have problems with any of the cumdumps on the list, please let us know and we'll delist them if we feel it's warranted. Remember - the cumdumps should not be asking many questions - they should take your load without hesitation. That said, if a cumdump had an unpleasant time with you, they're allowed to say 'no' to future hookups. 

My name is John and my cell is 231-388-0974 and I live in Northern Michigan near Cadillac.  I am retired so I am available most of the time. At age 57, I can host in my well equipped slingroom at my place or can travel within reason around the lower peninsula.  I love to suck cock, rim ass, get fucked, watersports, assplay, fisting, pits, leather sex, outdoor sex, and group sex as well as more.

• Like 1

• 11 months later...

Hi, Joe here. I'm South Asian, average body, 168lb, 5' 7".  I live in Warren, Macomb County, MI. I can be contacted at 248-648-1366. I'm 46 years old. I can travel to you. Interested in sucking cock, getting fucked, groups, gangbangs, trucker sex, bathhouse sex. 

Edited by mikebran
  • Upvote 1

• 7 months later...
Guest BiCollegeBtm

Your cell number OR EMAIL: Message me here

A location (be at least as specific as a zip code): Grand Rapids. You host unless I have a room somewhere. 

Height: 5'6

Weight: 155

Ethnicity: Bi white jock

Into sexually: Oral sub bottom

Guest BiCollegeBtm

More to add... 

Into sexually: Oral sub bottom who is always up for pleasing a well deserved man. Married men always have top priority in my book. Amazing oral skills here. I like for you to sit back and let me service you the way you need it. Nice tight furry ass here too that loves to be used by a hard cock. Believe it or not I'm a shy guy. I like discreet, anonymous, low key drama free. Masculine. Open to anything. 

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

BB cumslut Detroit Michigan 

Beginner cumdump and trying to embrace the cumdump life. 

Anyone local? Anyone has tips, ideas about how to become a total cumdump ?

If you want to be a cumdump in the MICHIGAN cumdump network post a message here with the following info:

A location (be at least as specific as a zip code): Detroit metro area

Height: 5’7

Weight: 150lb

Into sexually: Bareback, hardcore, nasty, wild, piggy, oral, anything goes, poppers and more, pictures, videos, parties, verbal, don, aggressive, love to get gangbanged. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Your first name (or a name you'll respond to): Mike

Your cell number OR EMAIL: 7346822238

A location (be at least as specific as a zip code): 48439

Times you're generally not available: weekday between 8am-5pm

Height: 6ft

Weight: 270

Ethnicity: white

Into sexually: Bareback, hardcore, nasty, wild, piggy, oral, anything goes, poppers and more, pictures, videos, parties, verbal, don, aggressive, love to get gangbanged

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
On 9/3/2016 at 11:31 AM, pigsnout said:

My name is John and my cell is 231-388-0974 and I live in Northern Michigan near Cadillac.  I am retired so I am available most of the time. At age 57, I can host in my well equipped slingroom at my place or can travel within reason around the lower peninsula.  I love to suck cock, rim ass, get fucked, watersports, assplay, fisting, pits, leather sex, outdoor sex, and group sex as well as more.

Jon, I can not wait to join you in ur slingroom, we r gonna have loTs of Hot Twisted nasty pig sex...

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Your first name (or a name you'll respond to):  Brad or any other name you think fits

Your cell number OR EMAIL: avalanchebrad@yahoo.com or wicker- submit2u

A location (be at least as specific as a zip code): 48059 - Lakeport, MI  corner of Milwaukee and M-25

Times you're generally not available:  Not available more than I am.  Would definitely have to set something up  

Height: 6'1"

Weight: 184

Ethnicity: White

Into sexually:  I am a bottom, like to have limits pushed  Definitely not into scat