Anon Loads? Yes Or No?

barebbrer

Anon loads. What will you take?  

1,022 members have voted

1. 1. Will you take a completely anon load? Didn't see their face. You don't or won't ever know who they are.

2. 2. Anon but you saw their face. Don't know anything about them.

3. 3. You took the load anon but followed up and found out who they are.

• 2 weeks later...

Since I moved back to NL I haven't had totally anon fucks. Before I had faceless anon in BH, clubs and dark/back rooms but as those aren't around where I live now there haven't been any.

Since my move back there have only been online pre-arranged 'dates'.Those could still be anon (at first) but of course you see the face and you know the profile name if not their real name. If those were good fuck sessions I'd follow up for repeats.

• Upvote 1

Since the turn of this year, all my fucks have been totally anon and with no questions asked as to their status or names or any other information. Some have been at the glory holes at the ABS and totally faceless, while most others have been at the bathhouses with faces and some exchanges of likes and dislikes, etc, but with no other info divulged. I like this the best as do most of the tops that have used me it seems, I'm in it for the cum and cock and prefer anon the best for now anyway.

I take a ton of anonymous loads and I was wondering what you guys would do. I never ask them who they are unless they are an amazing fuck and I want it again.

Same here. I love the anon scene. No bullshit, no endless texts, no strings attached, just hot sex that ends with what we both need. The top gets to drop his load in a willing bottom and I get his hot load in my ass. Unless a guy who loads me up at the bookstore or bathhouse is a spectacular fuck I don't bother to ask them who they are or where we can get together again. Every now and then though, we all get that one special anon fuck that really pushes all our buttons. Only then do I try to get some information and arrange repeat sessions.

• Upvote 5

I have taken a few now and love it!  No messing around, they know what I want, and take what they want :)

Some of my hottest times are standing at slurp ramps or in booths, sucking cock, and I leave the door behind me open, with my bare ass exposed! More often than not, someone comes in and plays with my ass, then slides in and uses me! I dont even turn around, just keep sucking, and enjoying! Once got fucked by a huge BBC! Bare of course, and he absolutely creamed me!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

I do love a good anon loads.

A couple of years ago I had a 'regular' who used to pop over during his lunch break. He always wanted me arse-up, lubed and blindfolded and he always came in my arse. He would then kneel next to my face so I could suck his cock clean.

No idea who he was, what he looked like - anything! 

Was amazing, but haven't heard from him in ages, shame.

• Upvote 2

I've been breeding anon bottoms for about 12 years now - started barebacking that way - GH and blindfolded sluts.  But VERY new to taking anon loads recently - and love it!!  Cumunion, groups I haven't set up, etc.  Still pretty shallow and want hot guys breeding me, but that's the only thing I care about now.  Have not "graduated" to "No loads refused" 

• Upvote 1

Being a total cockpig and cumslut I love all loads. But once a week at least I manage to find myself in the dark room at headquarters taking as much anon cock as I can get. I love finding a full condom and using the jizz out of that to lube up me hole and then it is just no cock refused.

• Upvote 5

• 2 weeks later...

I do not care it is all about the cum in my bum

Agree. It's all about getting hot cum in my ass and whether or not I know the guy pumping his load in me is immaterial. As I said above the anon scene is all about two men getting what they need -- the top needs to drop his load and the bottom needs his ass filled with cum. Anon sex satisfies both party's needs without the drama and bullshit that can be attached to a hookup between guys who know each other.

• Upvote 5