Anon Loads? Yes Or No?

barebbrer

Anon loads. What will you take?  

1,022 members have voted

1. 1. Will you take a completely anon load? Didn't see their face. You don't or won't ever know who they are.

2. 2. Anon but you saw their face. Don't know anything about them.

3. 3. You took the load anon but followed up and found out who they are.

It doesn't happen too often but I like taking anon dick and cum up my hole, no strings, no bs, no hassle. Once had a long-term fuckbuddy who wanted to fuck me then have someone breed me anonymously.  He set it up at his place, we started going at it while we waited for the anon top to arrive.  My fb was fucking me when anon arrived.  Room was a little dark and I faced away, my fb kept telling me he couldn't wait to see me take anon's big dick and use me.  FB blindfolded me while his dick was in my ass, I sucked on anon a little and felt him growing in my mouth--fat dick.  FB came up my ass then anon slid into me.  Kept fucking me and it was uncomfortable.  He kept talking trash saying degrading things like I'm just a cumhole to use and fill, I would let anyone fuck me, etc.  He said he wanted to look at my face when he came and spun me around so I was on my back.  As he was about to cum I could feel his dick harden and go faster.  My FB pulled the blindfold off my eyes right before anon came up my ass and this homely hairy guy was plowing me spewing cum up my guts, laughing and saying how you like getting bred by a troll.  I'm not sure I'd call him that but I doubt I'd stop and pick him to fuck me usually. His dick was hurting as he fucked hard but there was something hot about this scene.  He said he wanted to use me again but never did.  FB bred me shortly after this, again in the morning saying how wet and slimy my hole felt.  Cum kept leaking out from the fuck.  

• Upvote 3

I suppose in real numbers about half of my fucking is with guys I know.  That makes for a pretty good number of times a fully unknown cock pierces my ass.

I have great enjoyment in fucking with the guys I know.  There is something nice about knowing what to expect and feeling a familiar dick go deep in my hole.  Those times are more relaxed and laid back....just great sex between two guys who know each other.

But I have to admit that for true turn on potential, fucking with unknown cocks is the greatest.   Not knowing what to expect, how good the guy is gonna be, how big a wand he is swinging all add to the allure of anonymous sex.  When I was chasing, most of the cock was one on one...so I had some idea of the man behind the meat.  But those few times I was able to get to a Cumunion, sauna or ABS were incredibly hot.   It certainly helped my increase my appetite for strange cock.

Having a balance between the two is good for me....but if it came done to only choosing one or the other, a life time of many cocks taken without seeing who is "driving" would seem to be a great choice.  It would certainly be great sex.

• Upvote 2

Fuck, YEAH! I take anonymous fucks and loads. I've hosted many anon gangbang parties in hotels. I'll advertise on Craigslist and some gay sex web sites. Put duct tape over the lock of the hotel room door, so it will open with just a push. I get on my knees on the edge of the bed, with my poppers in hand and take any and all loads that walk through the door. On a busy weekend night here in Las Vegas, I can easily take a dozen or more loads in an evening. I don't care what they look like. I just want them to have big dicks that stay hard and shoot their load in me.

Edited by travelingbi
  • Upvote 4

Guest Dickmagnet

I've taken anon loads in the woods on my knees face down ass up in a jock, i don't turn around when i know someone is behind me & let them use me, I love the feeling of being used like this makes me feel very slutty.

• 2 weeks later...

I've recently gotten into taking anon loads.  I have my door open, and I'd naked ass up waiting for the raw cock. I usually face away, and its dark enough I can't see his face.  But wore a blindfold the first time last week....was hot.

I leave a camera, and the top can take a pic if he likes. Found this one in my camera the next morning recently:

Getting fucked

Guys,

Yesterday for about 8 hours I had a really enjoyable time at Steamworks Toronto. I sucked and was sucked by many guys, I fucked and was fucked by a number of guys. A few loads had. The guys seemed to want to have sex. At other times, the guys seem remote and are staring and jerking. Yesterday, I really appreciated the active sex that was happening. 

Any similar experiences?

Read1