Anon Loads? Yes Or No?

barebbrer

Anon loads. What will you take?  

1,022 members have voted

1. 1. Will you take a completely anon load? Didn't see their face. You don't or won't ever know who they are.

2. 2. Anon but you saw their face. Don't know anything about them.

3. 3. You took the load anon but followed up and found out who they are.

I may have posted to this before, but here goes again, since deciding to go for broke as of the first of the year and become a full fledged chaser, have been taking anon for the most part and not caring from whom, their status regardless and with no questions asked and no information divulged. Would be the ultimate for a topper to tell me just as he is unloading in me to let me know he is poz  or full blown AIDS, but am sure though for me,  it's not going to happen this way.

Guest JackWmspt
1. Will you take a completely anon load? Didn't see their face. You don't or won't ever know who they are.   YES!! I have many times....
2. Anon but you saw their face. Don't know anything about them.   YES!! I have many times....
3. You took the load anon but followed up and found out who they are. YES!! Only followed up after taking the same persons load on multiple occasions.. 

I get fucked anon a lot but usually see their face.  I especially like it when I'm dancing shirtless at a club or circuit party and a guy comes up behind me, puts his arms around me  and unzips my jeans dropping them too the floor.  I'm naked with guys watching as he unzips his jeans and I feel him shove his hard cock into my ass in front of everyone.  I usually bend over so he can fuck me good to the beat of the dance music.  Guys have always done this raw and cum in my ass for everyone to watch. I'll turn and look at them and kiss them if they let me.  When they are done, i'll pull up my jeans and continue dancing, sometimes I'll talk with the guy and sometimes we just go our separate ways. It's sooo fucking hot when that happens.

• Upvote 4

I get so annoyed at tops that want to know so much before meeting. You have seen a pic of the ass you will be fucking what more do you need? For me if I contact you to fuck me or be fucked by me then all you have to agree to is when and where. I do not care anything else about you.

Just took 4 anonymous loads in an adult sex shop video booth. Sucked off 3 guys. And the last guy fucked me raw and seeded my ass. I love sitting in those booths and having guys walk in, lock the door and feed me their dicks. No words exchanged. Never know who they are. It's all just about getting their dicks and loads of cum inside me. That's all I care about.