Anon Loads? Yes Or No?

barebbrer

Anon loads. What will you take?  

1,022 members have voted

1. 1. Will you take a completely anon load? Didn't see their face. You don't or won't ever know who they are.

2. 2. Anon but you saw their face. Don't know anything about them.

3. 3. You took the load anon but followed up and found out who they are.

I also like to wear a hood and take anon loads at sex clubs and saunas.

Not knowing what the top looks like and what kind of load I'm getting is such a thrill, I just focus on the unique feel of each fresh bare cock as it slides inside my neg ass, ready to plant its mystery seed. No distractions, no being limited by a certain 'type' / age range

When I'm in the mood for an anon breeding session I like to keep communication to a minimum (no chitchat) don't want to see any pics (other than a cock shot), and prefer to jump straight to the raw fucking and breeding.

No need to warn about status beforehand, although I'd like to be informed after receiving a poz / toxic load as I'd be so turned on... (whispering it in my ear as you unload would be extra horny).

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Loads without names, or faces or in a darkroom even bodies, done it many times and really get into it. Even in a space that is somewhat lit, if you are braced against a wall or bent over, maybe being held up by the crowd around you, maybe some guy is whoring you out, it's all cock, cum and sensation.  The Black party is less than two weeks away, I will arrive early and start taking dicks asap. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I take my lead from my fellow animals. They don't ask names when they mate, why should I? If a guy offers or asks I will say mine otherwise i am just about mating and nutting and mating and nutting. When I'm at sex clubs rarely do I leave knowing the name of any partner i juts had. I was bred and milked and like a good piece of sexual livestock, I am happy with that.

• Upvote 5

some anon beefy/jock/bubble/muscle/twink/daddy/cub ass will always get my dick hard.  really like it when I've bumped into the random dude whose leaving from dumping a load up that same butt or I'm leaving and see the random dude walk up to the butt I just loaded up.  So many different "types" of guys are into fucking some hot anon ass. :)

Also, if it's a gloryhole dick, chances are really BIG that I'll get the dude to the edge with good slow n sloppy sucking, then just back my ass onto that dick bare so he feels that warm, wet rush around his cock and just explodes with a fat load of cum up my hole.  hopefully he was just there to bust a nutt so pulls out his cum covered dick, zips up, and goes off to work/dinner/wifey/hubby/etc.

Edited by chipygmalion80
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

• 3 months later...

Fuck yeah!!!!! Luv 2 take anonymous cock and loads in the dark room at 442 Natomas (SF CumUnion): bent over, a load already in for lube (cum makes the best lube) and the sexual electricity popping as a horny Top feels the creamy load in your well fucked hole, and bends you over as he forces his hard fuck stick deep into your ass, while crying out "fuck yeah," and breeds you like the animal he is, depositing another load of precious man sperm in your starving fuck chute!! :drool::drool:;)

• Upvote 2

Love to fuck anon. Climb on a guy in the BH and drop my load; or slip into guys in darkrooms. They can't me, neither can I see them, what they're like, how old etc. To me a hole is a hole; if it is presented I will fuck it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

The last anon load I took was during my senior year at university. I was at a costume ball, and was dancing with some guy. He eventually took me to an empty room, and fucked me while my face was against the wall. He left after he came, and I never found out who he was.

I don't think I've ever taken a load that WASN'T anon. Most of the times I've been fucked raw were at the bathhouse and I don't ask questions, other than "will you cum in my ass?" I just love getting fucked and bred.  Don't care who. As long as they cum. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1