Anon Loads? Yes Or No?

barebbrer

Anon loads. What will you take?  

1,022 members have voted

1. 1. Will you take a completely anon load? Didn't see their face. You don't or won't ever know who they are.

2. 2. Anon but you saw their face. Don't know anything about them.

3. 3. You took the load anon but followed up and found out who they are.

Even though I've taken many anon loads, I prefer to get to know my tops a little bit, even if it's just some chatting before a hookup. I love knowing what I can do to give my tops the most pleasure, and I love locking eyes with my top when they're getting ready to breed me and start begging for their cum. I've learned that most tops love to see the submission in my eyes when they're about to cum, begging for their seed just reminds them that they completely own my body

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

When I go to a bathhouse, sauna, or a bb party I plan on taking loads. Most loads at a these places are going to be anon. I`m neg. and unprotected. I go out to get fucked and go home with cum in my ass!! I want that bare cock in my ass and I want it`s load. If after a good fuck the top wants to talk and may be get my number I`m ok with that. We could always get together at his place for some more fun. If after he cums in me a few times if he wants to discuss status that's ok. But if not I`m ok with that too.

Is knowing who they are "anon"? Or at least what he looks like?

A FB and I fuck blindfolded and we know what each other look like. "Anon" works awesome for our fucks. He actually WANTS to wear a blindfold and put his ass in the air. I swing by after work and walk up to his gorgeous bare ass. Its a regular "anon" ass that my dick can pump hard after a stressful day at work or an easy fuck hole that my full balls can use to dump a quick load off. He texts me when his butt is hungry again too so I know he likes it. 

But is that anon??

On 12/3/2016 at 2:42 PM, descartes70817 said:

First time someone took my load through a gloryhole was so fucking hot. I was in absolutely no doubt that he was riding me bareback because it felt so much better, but I didn't care. I knew the guy wanted me inside him and I knew he wanted me to cum inside him, so it was hot as hell that I have no idea whose ass I came inside.

Nothing better than a glory hole where my cock is getting sucked and the guy backs up on my dick. There is always a sigh of pleasure from both of us as my cock slides inside the warm wet hole. I love cummin inside and feeling the guy push back on me as I push forward to deposit deeply. 

• Like 4

• 2 years later...

Love taking anon loads, especially in dark rooms of clubs / saunas. I also had a regular on Craigslist, who I could only communicate via their email/forwarding service.  I knew nothing about him, other than he had a decent sized cock.

I do get off on the sleazy side of it - offering my ass up to anyone. just becoming a hole for whoever, even if it’s just for someone to slide their cock in as they are passing and leave, to the guys who stay until a load has been dumped. 

I suspect if I saw some of the guys who fuck me I would be appalled or delighted, but I make it a habit of keeping my head down at all times. I want it anon as much as possible, with the only connection being their cock inside my ass.

• Upvote 1

Have completely been into anon's and strangers and with "no questions asked",since the beginning of 2016. It's exciting and so erotic not knowing if this guy is the one that will shoot the magic bullets and make things happen. On the other hand, I have also come to the desire of knowing the one that will convert me, but it is all great in my thinking.

I pretty much get fucked by anonymous strangers all the time. even with the guys I actually see I almost never know their names or anything about them other than they like fucking whores or maybe their status. I have been fucked bareback by well over a thousand different men and maybe knew 30 of them.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, LittleCumSewer said:

I pretty much get fucked by anonymous strangers all the time. even with the guys I actually see I almost never know their names or anything about them other than they like fucking whores or maybe their status. I have been fucked bareback by well over a thousand different men and maybe knew 30 of them.

Yup. My fav is "do you even know who I am?" or "do you even remember me?" while they're actually inside me. Nope, sorry... oh, you've cum in me twice already? neat, i don't have my glasses on... or really care.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2