Anon Loads? Yes Or No?

barebbrer

Anon loads. What will you take?  

1,022 members have voted

1. 1. Will you take a completely anon load? Didn't see their face. You don't or won't ever know who they are.

2. 2. Anon but you saw their face. Don't know anything about them.

3. 3. You took the load anon but followed up and found out who they are.

13 hours ago, LittleCumSewer said:

I pretty much get fucked by anonymous strangers all the time. even with the guys I actually see I almost never know their names or anything about them other than they like fucking whores or maybe their status. I have been fucked bareback by well over a thousand different men and maybe knew 30 of them.

The only reason I talk to you is because you'll clean my cum/pissed stained undies with your mouth. Than fuck 80 men during pride Toronto all while i get "favors" get back here and do your actual job @LittleCumSewer you're basically dead, aids wasted dusted to nothing in this city now. Ps big black dick Pittsburgh or Pennsylvania some dick in the States wants your ass check your email dumbass cumdumpster bitch.

• Like 2

On 6/19/2020 at 9:47 AM, crawford912 said:

Yup. My fav is "do you even know who I am?" or "do you even remember me?" while they're actually inside me. Nope, sorry... oh, you've cum in me twice already? neat, i don't have my glasses on... or really care.

That’s awesome. I was getting fucked at my house by a guy a couple months back who was like “Oh hey, you got a new plant“ and I was looking at him with no clue but I played along and found out he’d been over and fucked me twice before. It was such a turn on that this was the third time I’d gotten naked and spread my legs for him without recognizing him from the blur of strangers I let pump raw loads in my ass.

And I’ve done one and two. Two is all the time. I don’t follow up with any of them unless they make a move first. It’s just disrespectful. I just assume I was a convenient, disposable hole for them until proven otherwise.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, BBButtSlut said:

I don’t follow up with any of them unless they make a move first. It’s just disrespectful. I just assume I was a convenient, disposable hole for them until proven otherwise.

Exactly... If they want you again, they'll get you again. Don't be a needy bottom. Who knows how you'll fuck things up for them by trying to get ahold of them. They could have a boyfriend that doesn't know how they spend their free time. Or they could just not want anyone to know they stuck their dick in a piece of dumpster trash... But either way, when they're horny and need a worthless slut to use with no limits, they'll find you.

• Like 3

Guest CuriousDallas

I'll take anon loads if I see their face as I want them to be reasonably young...not so hung up on looks, size, race. I'm just not gonna take a load if I don't know the guy's reasonably young, so not down for completely anon. I know that's ageist and all that but that's just me. The thing that sucks the most about this whole Covid-19 thing is that it's pretty much killed off chances to meet a guy anon and fuck. I've had a handful of anon hookups since then but not like I did before.

I’m hosting an ass up head down night at a local cheap motel... now with face masks it’s even more anonymous...I leave the door unlocked and the drapes slightly parted so anyone can peek in...any one passing by can come in...I usually get about 10 l0ads a night that way....

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Haven’t been able to since COVID,  but during a convention in DC MAL. I put on a hood and went ass up after a slam. Took 11 loads that night. I loved how silky and wet my ass felt. My bud who was with me used it for lube and added his. Then I pushed it out as it dripped down my leg

• Like 2

I go to darkrooms an gloryholes since I am a teen and always do anon sex! I grew up like that and still it turns me on. I even have a anon fuck bttm that I fuck for 7 years now and only a month ago we found out who we are to eachother... I sneak into his parents house now every weekend and fuck him with the Light out.. 

I miss my weekly fuck at the darkrooms. I will misbehave when they open again wednesday..

• Like 1

When I used to bottom, hell yes anon loads!!! 
And the loads ALWAYS went deep in my guts when bottoming. That’s a bottom’s place, a raw cum hole. 
Best was going to a bathhouse and taking any and all loads. Granted I’d go during days when it’s literally all Black men, but still. 
Then have a fuck buddy fuck me after not knowing my lubed up hole was really filled with cum 😂 

I prefer anon. When I travel I always go ass up, notbseeing who is nailing my ass. I have talked with a few after, mainly because they really liked my clean hole and want to get together again, like the next night. Bathouse sex is always anon and mostly bare. I have a few guys near me that like using my ass, always bare

• Like 1

• 2 months later...