Anon Loads? Yes Or No?

barebbrer

Anon loads. What will you take?  

1,022 members have voted

1. 1. Will you take a completely anon load? Didn't see their face. You don't or won't ever know who they are.

2. 2. Anon but you saw their face. Don't know anything about them.

3. 3. You took the load anon but followed up and found out who they are.

Anon loads are my absolute favorite!  I love the ease, simplicity, and how quickly the scene goes. My preference is to not seeing the top's face.  I let them know in advance that I'll be hooded, ass facing the door, and don't want to speak.  Over the many years I've been doing anon scenes, I have only see the faces of one or two tops.  It's a scene perfect for guys who don't want to trade pics for whatever reason -- married, or need to pump n dump.  It's fast and gets them what they need with no questions asked.

I don't follow up with them preferring to help maintain their anonymity.  Several have contacted me for repeats and repeats are always the same.  In, fuck, dump your load, leave.large_BBC.JPG.c48e6d6674f0444855c0f4244ef1d108.JPG large.59a97881ddee9_Mikefuckingme.jpg.4b36855dab2536b2aba4be3545767261.jpglarge.59a977a00eb27_Gingerdaddy.JPG.d25425f359a47c8a5f919a57675d2458.JPG

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

I prefer #2, see them and their face, can have a great chemistry while fucking, but that's all it is then go separate ways. 

At a sex party I've enjoyed full anon, just wanting cocks and loads. I've not tried solo anon, door open head down ass up yet but it's on my to do list.

I remember as a kid hearing about how gay men were so promiscuous that how they’d have sex with total strangers. I just finished this guy off and it feels so good that I don’t know anything about him but I let him fill  my butt with his semen.  I love knowing that now I’m one of those dirty faggots with no standards or morals. 

BA4607D2-9993-46BE-9E22-C3DD6E35638E.jpeg

• Like 3

On 9/2/2016 at 4:31 AM, barebbrer said:

I take a ton of anonymous loads and I was wondering what you guys would do. I never ask them who they are unless they are an amazing fuck and I want it again.

Nothing makes me bury my face and raise my ass faster than a top who says he likes an anon pump n dump. He needs a hole, I need a cock. Have one buddy who likes me blindfolded and on my knees. I get to suck and eat some ass before he gives me his load. I've never seen his face. 🙂

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I love pure anon blindfolded no pic/cock pic only fucks. sometimes it evolved into no blindfold but still pure fucking. 
One guy home in DC (I’m currently in PS until my office reopens - hey daddy anon cocks)  bred me for 12 years - we started full anon but eventually lost the blindfold. Never learned his name (he is in my phone under his manhunt profile name lol) and our conversations were via text: 

“yo”

”20 min? Door is unlocked”

”here”

”come in”

”thanks” 

👍🏼

He moved a few months back and damn I  miss that guy - he was on my “never say no” list. Blond hung lean and amazing breeder 

• Like 4

On 9/12/2020 at 8:19 PM, BBButtSlut said:

I remember as a kid hearing about how gay men were so promiscuous that how they’d have sex with total strangers. I just finished this guy off and it feels so good that I don’t know anything about him but I let him fill  my butt with his semen.  I love knowing that now I’m one of those dirty faggots with no standards or morals. 

BA4607D2-9993-46BE-9E22-C3DD6E35638E.jpeg

Damn, that is one fine ass!

• Like 1

I love anon. It's the purest expression of being a no load refused cum dump. I feel so tremendously slutty when someone I've never seen and never will know unloads in my pussy. 

I do also love letting repulsive trolls fuck me too and knowing it. I just love taking loads and anything that makes me feel slutty makes it better.

• Like 4