Anon Loads? Yes Or No?

barebbrer

Anon loads. What will you take?  

1,022 members have voted

1. 1. Will you take a completely anon load? Didn't see their face. You don't or won't ever know who they are.

2. 2. Anon but you saw their face. Don't know anything about them.

3. 3. You took the load anon but followed up and found out who they are.

On 9/15/2020 at 5:22 PM, NutBucketDC said:

He moved a few months back and damn I  miss that guy - he was on my “never say no” list. Blond hung lean and amazing breeder 

I had a really hot guy who would do the same. First couple of times I was told to just be bent over the arm of the couch. I wasn't allowed to look up. Then, he told me to be blindfolded and from that point on I would suck his dick, eat his ass and then take his load. He was a LOUD cummer, which is fucking hot. Then he moved away. 😞

• Like 1

Guest Dadluvzboipuss

I’ve taken a hundred anon loads and have seen faces. I’ve even had meetups with the same anon or groups without knowing who they are. A phone number and a description is all I need to have an idea of who is breeding me. Hundreds of loads in me. Knew less than 10 of the cocks that bred me. 

On 9/16/2020 at 10:21 AM, latinobb said:

I love anon. It's the purest expression of being a no load refused cum dump. I feel so tremendously slutty when someone I've never seen and never will know unloads in my pussy. 

I do also love letting repulsive trolls fuck me too and knowing it. I just love taking loads and anything that makes me feel slutty makes it better.

I’m with you on not caring about looks. It makes you feel truly like a hole and a cumdump. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Before covid i loved going to my local suana into a gloryhole cubicle and just put my lubed ass to the hole, never looking just waiting for guys, i always left the door open so guys could walk by and see me but i never looked. I value their privacy 🙂

I dont mind finding out after if they want to let me know but i dont go looking.

• Like 2

I recall going to saunas in my 20s and often seeing guys (generally older guys) lying face down in a room, ass exposed ready to take the cock of whoever came along. I could never get my head around how they could allow any person to just fuck them without even knowing what they looked like! But as mentioned, they was in my 20s...

Now I am in my 30s however and am much more adventurous! I tried the anon blindfold scene first with a guy I had not met, but had seen in the neighbourhood and I'm now totally hooked. I sometimes put my blindfold on, leave my door unlocked and invite someone over off grindr or scruff to pump a load in me.

There is a party called Fickstutenmarkt in Europe which involves hooded bottoms getting fucked by numerous tops - all anon. It is my dream scenario and can't wait to be able to travel again so I can experience it.

• Like 2

There is no reason I can think of to not take the anon load.  One of my dreams is to be a mare at a horse market and take any cummer who wants to use me.  

Before Covid, I always loved hanging out at the local bathhouse and taking random guys.  Even though I knew a few of them by sight, and the feel of their cocks in my ass and mouth, I know none of their names, and that's perfectly fine for me.   I also have a few guys who just have a vague descriptor as their name in my contact list. 

there is nothing better than takeing anon loads,,,no questions asked,,i dont care,,just breed me.  that is what im here for to be a fuckhole to all alpha men,,to serve them anyway they want. ass up face down,thats the way i liked to get fucked.  abs gloryhole,ass to the wall taking all that wants it.

20181221_152756 (2).jpg

• Like 1

Anon the best.  No complications.  My favourite before lockdown here in Melbourne was going to Wet sauna on Sunday afternoon.  Would go to gloryholes first and press my hole against GHs and take loads for pre-lubing before I would go to a dark dead end with a fuck bench.  Bench big enough for two guys so would just get into doggie position and guys would come and use/swap between the available holes all afternoon into the night.  Would get 15-20 loads and have no idea who any of the guys were.  During COVID been doing door unlocked, ass up in dark room scene for masked tops to come in and dump in my hole.

• Like 2

On 9/24/2020 at 2:35 PM, anotherguy4dl said:

I’m with you on not caring about looks. It makes you feel truly like a hole and a cumdump. 

Same here don’t need to see or know anything about them after all it’s just their seed we subs are after. Guess that’s why I enjoy the heath so much never see any of the tops who breed me