Anon Loads? Yes Or No?

barebbrer

Anon loads. What will you take?  

1,022 members have voted

1. 1. Will you take a completely anon load? Didn't see their face. You don't or won't ever know who they are.

2. 2. Anon but you saw their face. Don't know anything about them.

3. 3. You took the load anon but followed up and found out who they are.

Every new load I get is anon, Seldom do I know their name ,although many have become ongoing fuckbuds which I have acquaintances.

One bud, I've only been fucked by while wearing a blindfold. Nothing is more exciting than waiting on his bed face down ,ass up , hearing him walk in , moaning and growling at the sight of my ass waiting for his seed. Feeling him all over me , eating my ass then that moment his hard bare cock is at my hole and he pushes it in, fucking me until his balls explode and fill my ass up to the brim. Then he leaves and I get dressed and leave, his cum leaking down my leg and soaking my jeans.

• Like 1

I prefer anon loads . I have a few regular fuck buddies , but the bulk of the loads I give and get are anonymous . Parks, the beach, gloryholes,  Steamworks, bbrts,  adam4adam and asspig hookups.  When I'm traveling alone I go all out slut. No chat,  just walk in and get to it. I prefer to walk out with a load (or ten) leaking out of my hole. 

• Upvote 1

I love taking anon loads.  I love the knowledge that I don't know who they are, what they look like, what age only that they want to fuck.  GH are just lovely...sniffing poppers, sucking on a nice cock and then backing up onto it...no retraction from the other guy and you just know he wants to dump his load....hopefully a toxic one too.  The sauna I go to in the UK the most is in Swindon and I love being in the cubicle which as three different walls to take cock from as well as room in the cubicle for two other guys...I love sucking a guy through a GH while getting fucked and then reversing the cock...the guy with his cock through the GH always, but always gasps and thrusts even harder when he realises I've a new load in my cunt and that it's his turn next.  Darkrooms I just get on my hands an knees and wait...a hand on my ass, feeling my lubed or cummy cunt and the guy knows what to give me...delicious all round :@)

• Upvote 1

I also love taking anon loads.... just yesterday I took 4 loads at Midtowne Spa here in Denver. & I was wishing for more!!! Sometimes I find used condoms & squeeze out the cum & sometimes swallow, & other times combine the loads into one condom & either use a needleless syringe & shoot them into my ass or fit the end of the condom into my hole & squeeze the cum into my waiting ass!!;)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Absolutely LOVE anon loads. About half of my loads are anon (or started that way). I have a couple dozen repeats that I now know by sight, but don't know anything about them. It's funny to bump into them out and about in their daily lives and realize I've had their cum in me (and I remember them fucking me, which always makes me smile).  It's even hotter for me to wonder if the people they are with know what a pig he is.  I've been approached by guys who've fucked me, but I didn't know. Makes me feel like a total whore ...and my hole starts twitchin! <oink>

• Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BBBoyfromTN

Fucking love giving and taking anon loads. I get SO fucking tired of people wanting to know my whole life story, asking questions...so much easier to just go into the maze at Midtown Spa and get it and give it; no faces, no names, just fucking.

Guest descartes70817

First time someone took my load through a gloryhole was so fucking hot. I was in absolutely no doubt that he was riding me bareback because it felt so much better, but I didn't care. I knew the guy wanted me inside him and I knew he wanted me to cum inside him, so it was hot as hell that I have no idea whose ass I came inside.

Guest manfun456

Fuck, I CRAVE anon loads, especially while I'm blindfolded. Other times I do see their faces, but I don't always remember, so it ends up being anon. I love not knowing who's fucked me. 

Guest Dickmagnet

Most of the loads i get are anon especially when i visit the woods because 9 times out of 10 i'm face down ass up & i never turn around to see who's breeding me, It's also my preference for getting fucked this way because all my senses are heightened & i'm feeling all those different cocks using me & spunking inside me. I love it.