How Do I Prevent Craigslist Ads From Getting Flagged?

bareall77

I have made ads in the past year on Craigslist that get flagged for removal. I'm looking for raw fucking with breeding and cum.

Anyone have their ads removed because of the wording? Are there certain key words to avoid getting an ad flagged?

Let's say I am neg and chasing loads especially poz ones. Or uninhibited nasty kinky perv fucking.

How do I go about wording a Craigslist Ad to let guys know what I want without being flagged?

You probably want to try and use code or symbols instead of spelling out some words.  like if you are wanting poz loads say something like looking for charged loads.  Cause if you write neg bottom seeking poz tops for BB fucking condom nazi's are gonna flag it cause they consider that tantamount to suicide I am sure.

Weird. My CL ads are explicit about bareback/raw fucking and never been flagged. Maybe it depends on what part of the country you live in. If I was any less explicit in my phrasing I don't think I'd ever get laid off CL. As it is, I STILL get guys emailing me for safe sex. No one reads!

They were taken down because someone reported them.

When Craigslist sends you an email with a link to your ad; click the link around 10-30 times - that way it will be less likely for it to be taken down.

Edited by DylanBttmSlut
  • Upvote 2

You probably want to try and use code or symbols instead of spelling out some words. like if you are wanting poz loads say something like looking for charged loads. Cause if you write neg bottom seeking poz tops for BB fucking condom nazi's are gonna flag it cause they consider that tantamount to suicide I am sure.

Yeah...I have to get creative. Thanks...although #makingwords can write anything and be left alone.

As for the condom Nazis...if they don't like it...move on. It's not like I want anything to do with them anyway!

Edited by bareall77

They were taken down because someone reported them.

When Craigslist sends you an email with a link to your ad; click the link around 10-30 times - that way it will be less likely for it to be taken down.

No kidding. This works? Probably more that click it than flag it makes it easier for it to stay?

Guest Upstateguy518

Phrasing and using shortened/code words is a key for any CL ad. They flag or remove it rather quickly if you don't. Also avoid putting a lot of numbers together to if you put your stats or phone number in it.

• 3 months later...

Flagging can be a real problem. Some cities are worse than others about flagging CL ads. Here in Las Vegas I tend to get flagged a lot. Since I love to suck off str8 men, I've found offering free massages is an unthreatening way for a "str8 guy" to experience some Man2Man sex. But, my free massage CL ads get flagged quite often. I suspect that the guys that are charging for their massages flag the free ads, so they won't have competition. 

I travel to Europe a lot for work. I never, ever have an issue with my ads being flagged over there. But here in the US, depending on the city, I get flagged a lot. And my adds usually aren't any more explicit than anything else that's being posted. I know there's a lot of competition between us bottoms for the few available tops. So, I think some vindictive guys flag ads to just get rid of the competition. It pisses me off. 

I have had a couple of times when I've posted that I'll be ass up, blindfolded in my unlocked hotel room for an anonymous pump & dump, that I've gotten an email from some judgemental, pius asshole, trying to shame me because I want unprotected sex. Then my ad is immediately flagged. So, I know it's whoever emailed me that flagged it. 

Oh, well............... I still use Craigslist. I've definitely had some really hot hookups because of CL. 

• 3 weeks later...

When Im in palm springs for a long piggy weekend, I'll post some very explicit and extreme ads. The only time I have problems is when I turn someone away. I only turn someone away when they are very not at all like their description or pic and or if they are just fucking crazy or fucked up too much. When I've done this, I get flagged all weekend. Bitter queens. ugh.