Having to travel for work is not very fun. I had to drive down south for a 2 day seminar, and was on my return trip. I was in one of the Carolinas, not sure now which one. I pulled into a rest stop about 3am. It was summer, very warm & humid even in the dead of night. I saw there were dozens of big trucks parked, most running, guessing to keep the air conditioning running.

I was a little horny, and had some skimpy girl clothes hidden in the trunk. Thigh high black stockings, a shiny, tight gold mini skirt, black top, pumps. I looked up the zip code and put an ad on Craigslist saying I was a slut, practiced safe sex, and going to cruise the parking lot in 30 minutes. Went to the bathroom, cleaned up, and mostly changed. I put sweats on over my outfit, in case I ran into anyone coming out of the men's room.

Decided to head to a corner of the rest stop where it was not illuminated to shed the sweat clothes, When headed there, I noticed several trucks now had interior lights on. Maybe this work trip will have some fun in it after all.

While walking past the trucks on way to the corner, I hear a deep voice say "Hey Slut". I freeze. No one can see my slut clothes yet. The voice then says "Don't just stand there bitch, get over here!" I did as I was told. I walked to the sound and found a very large black man leaning against a truck. He said he saw the shoes, but wanted to know why I was not dressed slutty yet. I told him I was dressed under the sweats.

"Then take that shit off, white bread!" I might be in trouble. But I did as I was told. This guy easily outweighed me by 100 pounds. "Now, start walking like you were, I'll follow" he commanded. He fell in step behind me and started grabbing my ass. We get to the dark corner, and there are a couple guys at a picnic table. I once again freeze, but get smacked on the back of the head. "You think I am the only one fucking you tonight? Think again! Just bend yourself over that table bitch!". Definitely in trouble.

The guys at the table are also big. They start laughing as I get to the table. They are already playing with their massive cocks. I don't bend over right away, realizing my condoms were back in the pockets of my sweats. I start to tell them all "Listen, I left my condoms back there, I need to go get them". I am then forcefully bent over the table and held down. "Condoms?" the first guy says, "you're gonna take our poz loads raw, bitch!"

I could not break free, no matter how hard I tried. The first guy pulled down his pants, revealing a bio-hazard tattoo, and an 11" cock. He positions himself behind me and forces his cock in me. God does it hurt. I had lubed when I cleaned up, but not enough for this monster, it felt like he was ripping me apart. After what seemed like forever, he stops pumping and unloads his hot, dirty load in my ass. It burns. And I can't stop it. 

The other 2 guys take their turns, but after that monster had torn me up, the other cocks did not feel too big. They still hurt, and both dirty as well. My rapists left me spent at the table. I had to wait about 10 minutes until I could walk. As I was headed back to the car, I hear another man in a truck yell "Hey Slut". I ran to my car and took off. Drove for 2 hours before I pulled off the highway and changed back into regular clothes and continued my journey home.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 6

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...
  • 8 months later...